• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut

Vijaylive

First lets wait for a week.. If author restarts the story it would be superb... Else i will start but i am sure i cant bring the same magic he created. Anyway lets wait

bapun337

ironman
Bro just like u i am also a fan for this story thats it... Lets wait for the author to write. Give him one week else i will try...
bro, we don't know when the author will give next update.rather u should countinue this awesome story by your own perspective.

Vijaylive

As per conversation from the author, got info that he was not feeling well due to which he was unable to write. Very soon we will get update on this story... Since he is gonna proceed i am not gonna write and ruin the story.. Lets Wait

Last edited:

Vijaylive

Ok guys gave enough time to the author however since no update from author, on sunday i will provide an update on this story and from monday let me start writting... What say??

Last edited: