• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Innocent wife: Madhu transformed to a slut

Vijaylive

From sunday may 2nd i will be working on this story.. Last time author said to give him time, we gave him ample time but unfortunately he is busy so he is not writting... Anyway i will write and finish this by may 9 2021...

If author dont want me to write please inform it here... Also i am not a great writter... But since i liked this story i am gonna write the rest....

Reactions: jeevithamsugam

Vijaylive

Disclaimer :

1. Sincere thanks to Adiv for his great work. This is just a continuation from where he left.. I pray god i should match up to his calibre or at least to an extend.. Also continuity writting style and character development may change from author to author...

2. All images taken are from internet...

Madhu went to the in to get dressed and stepped out. Ruhi the made some final touches and asked for a bindi. Then finally Madhu stood up having a look at her new avatar. Ruhi removed the bindi and she felt now it was fine..However Ruhi felt something not working. She told Madhu

Ruhi : Why don't you remove your Mangalsutra?? It is not matching for your new look

Madhu : No.. Its wrong

Ruhi : Its nothing like that my dear.. Does man wear anything as a symbol of his marriage? Why do women have to wear??

Madhu felt Ruhi had a point... Also the thought of her husband's betrayal flashed into her mind. At last with a heavy heart she removed her mangalsutra and kept it in her handbag.. Now madhu looked her in the mirror and even she felt she look awesome without mangalsutra...

Screenshot-2021-0501-081215
Madhu's New Look

Still Ruhi found there could be some more changes which could be done on madhu to make her a bombshell... She went out and told martin to leave madhu with her for few hours and take her in the evening. She had to do some more work on her and will call him after her makeover . She assured him that she will present his new prey in a best manner as per his taste. Martin was excited to hear this and squeezed Ruhi's hot ass in approval and went away...

Ruhi then came to madhu and told her we have to go somewhere.. When madhu asked to where she was been taken ruhi said it's a surprise.. Ruhi said we can go in my car which is parked in the parking lot.. She also told madhu that martin would pick her after few hours.. Madhu was disappointed that she waa unable to show her new look to martin... Anyway both ruhi and madhu stepped out of the saloon.. While madhu was walking she felt everyone were gazing at her.. She didn't knew why people were gazing at her?? Was that because she looked modern and beautiful or was that because she looked slutty?? Also while she was walking her breast was bouncing which made her feel uncomfortable... This was the first time she was walking in public without a bra..In addition to that her tops were too short that when she lift her hand, her navel was clearly visible...Due to all this confusions even though when ruhi was speaking to madhu she was unable to reply properly... At last they both reached to the parking lot where ruhi had parked her car..

It was a black Ford Figo car.. Both got into the car and were going to a place 10km from saloon.

While travelling madhu told all her problems to ruhi and how Martin came as a savior to help her in her issues..

Ruhi ( Mind Voice ) : ** Very soon when we you walk on street semi-naked that time you will understand whether martin is savior or demon...🤣🤣🤣

Now Ruhi reached the destination. It was a tattoo shop... Madhu was confused why she was taken here.. Ruhi said her friend Rohan runs this shop and i feel you should have a tattoo on your hand for your makeover to be 95% complete...

Madhu was soo much confused that she failed to ask what would make her to be 100% complete.. Both reached to the shop..

When Madhu got into the shop she saw a 6.2 man with an athlete physique greeting them both. Ruhi introduced madhu to Rohan... Rohan smiled at madhu... Rohan hugged and kissed Ruhi... Madhu was embarrassed seeing all this..

Ruhi told Rohan that she want him to tattoo madhu's hand with flower tattoo.. Madhu refused saying she knew tattoo was painful and also she felt embarrassed..

Rohan : Don't worry madhu just take this painkiller, this will make you feel comfortable

Ruhi: I am telling this to make you modern baby.. Just remember how your husband degraded you and had affair with some other girl just because you were not modern and carefree... Don't you think this is a right time for a revenge??...

Ruhi knew very well madhu's breaking point... Madhu said i am ready..

Rohan injected the painkiller to her hand... When he touched her body he could feel the smooth skin of her.. It was very silky.. Then he kept all the instruments ready.. While madhu was leaning, through the gap on her tops rohan could easily understand madhu was not wearing a bra.. Madhu understood rohan was gazing at her breast.. She was dying in shyness and could not open her eyes.. Rohan started painting on her shoulder for 1 hour however madhu did not feel much pain due to the effect of painkillers.. However there was some slight pain in her hand during the painting due to which her nipple was erect which was easily seen through her dress as she didn't wear a bra... At last after one hour rohan completed his work by showing ruhi and madhu his final product..

images-13

Madhu was surprised to see this and she started admiring her body.. Ruhi thanked rohan. Rohan suggested madhu to always wear sleeveless so that her tattoo will be exposed...Now madhu was asked to wait in the car.. After telling madhu to wait in the car

Ruhi : How is the piece??
Rohan : Worth a fuck... I wish to tattoo her whole body with my seed
Ruhi : she is Martin's new item
Rohan : So we can take her after he uses her?? Like we did on you...
Ruhi : (with a smile ) May be... May be Not... But it is always nice to see a conservative traditional becoming a scapegoat and transforming into a slut...

(TO BE CONTINUED)

NOTE : Need ur feedback for improvement and suggestion for betterment of the story... 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:

Vijaylive

Hey friends.. Request your feedback and without feedback i wont go further... If no feedback comes i will consider i am not fit to write the story and i will stop writing..... 🙏🙏z

Last edited:

Raj4343

Please move forward but small suggestions please dnt allow any other than Martin to fuck madhu .only madhu and Martin at least for 5-6 part.. please

Reactions: Vijaylive