• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

International and Indian songs we are listening

Agasthya

I am vengeance
Staff member
Did I really sound like her :dquestion: Don't tell me I accidentally brought up some painful memories or something! 😅
Nope.. :sigh:
But dost thi aur conversation ke time pe ya koi music video pe aise he lambe-2 review diya krti thi..
Good old dayz.. :verysad:
Baaki I guess ab sayed he aaye idhar..ab shaadi waadi kr li hogi ab tak to wo...season bhi ussi ka chal raha tha..pichhe.. sedge life.. :cry:
Love u 3000.. Frieren babes.. :kiss:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Frieren

Salty~Otaku

How ya look doesn’t matter in a fight!
Prime
But dost thi aur conversation ke time pe ya koi music video pe aise he lambe-2 review diya krti thi..
Baaki I guess ab sayed he aaye idhar..ab shaadi waadi kr li hogi ab tak to wo...season bhi ussi ka chal raha tha..pichhe.. sedge life.. :cry:
She is not passed away... So no painful memories but she was good friend here... Who loves to talk... she is on a break aur will not join XF in future also... So we have sweet memories of her...

Her conversation is in paragraph only so you just remind me that... 🤣🤣

Frieren miss you ,😁
Okay :good: But it's great to see that there are also genuine friends here, not just creepy people :feelsbadman: Even if she's married now, she'll become part of the bhabhi lovers' gang :sip:So if she returns, don't let her leave again:uwuhug:

• Haha
Reactions: Yug Purush

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
Ek jayegi, dusri aayegi:consoling:

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member

Reactions: Deadpool_