• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Kahani ek family ki ..... (completed)

Kis character ke sath hero ka first intimate scene hona chahiye

• Mohini

Votes: 427 58.8%
  • Rajni

Votes: 199 27.4%
  • Tanu

Votes: 90 12.4%
  • Khushi

Votes: 79 10.9%
  • Rajni ki koi saheli

Votes: 46 6.3%
  • any other female member

Votes: 28 3.9%
  • jhanvi

Votes: 30 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rahul

Kingkong
waiting new update

Reactions: Aakash. and zopion

Fabian

You are always a great writer.I am a silent reader of your stories.The main reason behind creating my ID is to post comment on the stories of some of my favorite writers and you are one of them.

zopion

Happiness of life : to love & be loved
Nice one bhai , bahut behtareen update tha , bahno ke prati normal behaviour se rajni ke prati uska behaviour kaisa tha pata nahi chala , jabki oh rajni se pyar karta hai , ravi ki aisi ignorance dekh ke ab mohini kya karti hai , kya oh ravi ko ek maa ke najar se samjhayegi yah koi bold step legi , yeh jan ne ka intezar rahega ....
thanks dear

zopion

Happiness of life : to love & be loved
This story is really a masterpiece, excellent writing, well planned development. Though there is no sex in this mom son episode, it's one of the most exciting updates of this story. Great going brother. Hope more are coming such kind of mom son update.
thanks dear

TomHagen

This is the art of writing an incest story which is the top most forbidden and extremely taboo in any society but the most unwanted pleasure which is also uncontrollable for anyone who like to read incest stories to keep his pants dry.And the mom son incest is top most favorite almost every readers. Hats off to you brother for writing such an extremely forbidden taboo story.

Anne Bonny

This is the art of writing an incest story which is the top most forbidden and extremely taboo in any society but the most unwanted pleasure which is also uncontrollable for anyone who like to read incest stories to keep his pants dry.And the mom son incest is top most favorite almost every readers. Hats off to you brother for writing such an extremely forbidden taboo story.
You are right brother. When these two mom son come close, I feel great sexual thrill.Please add more mom son episode.