• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Raj_sharma

परिवर्तनमेव स्थिरमस्ति ||❣️
Supreme
जरूरी नही तुम मेरा हर कहना मानो, दहलीज पर रख दी चाहत, अब आगे तुम जानो।

Yasasvi3

Last edited:

Raj_sharma

Supreme
Abhi to maine 10,12 hi padha hoon ,bahut mast likhte hai aap 👍🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Thank you bhai ❣️ saari padho☺️ ju sab kuch bhool jaoge ye mera waada hai👍

Frieren

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧!
Divine
  • Wow
Reactions: Raj_sharma

Raj_sharma

Supreme
Tabhi mujhe bhool gai na? Ek aur story thread start kiya hai maine, time mile busy life se to udhar bhi aana :declare: Socha love story pasand nahi gai to thriller likhta hu kya pata aajao:idk1:

• Haha
Reactions: Frieren

Frieren

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧!
Divine
Tabhi mujhe bhool gai na? Ek aur story thread start kiya hai maine, time mile busy life se to udhar bhi aana :declare: Socha love story pasand nahi gai to thriller likhta hu kya pata aajao:idk1:
I don't mind any story, but waiting for another update regularly sucks :sigh:

Write a short story and conclude it in short time, you will not get so much attention and views but pretty sure you will get positive and negative revos :approve: that's how i think. Just like usc or any other story sites(sfw generally)

• Love
Reactions: Raj_sharma

Raj_sharma

Supreme

Write a short story and conclude it in short time, you will not get so much attention and views but pretty sure you will get positive and negative revos :approve: that's how i think. Just like usc or any other story sites(sfw generally)
That's okay honey no problem with that, but i have already posted a short story "wo college ke din" and you haven't given any review as well :idk1:

Raj_sharma

Supreme

Or waise bhi mujhe bas tumhara review dekhna tha us per or kuch nahi, mujhe konse paise milte us se?
Wo baat alag hai ki itni sudh hindi aapke palle na padti ho to :shhhh:

Last edited:
  • Haha