• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Kis kiski biwi shadi k baad b dusre Lund se chudi hai?

Lodabetweenboob

Yes. It is pure indication of the extra marital affair. Once there is void in relationship. Woman tends to find a filler for that void. It may be physical or emotional. In both cases it ends up in damage of institution called marriage. You cannot redeem the relationship once its broken cause she is habitual to that sin. She enjoys being ravaged and seeks validation from outside. Feeling sorry for you brother. I know how it feels to be cheated.
I am not sure but probably my wife had a relation about 2 years ago. At that time I used to come home in weekend only. My sons were young at that time one aged 11 and other one 9. Indication I found that shows my wife had affair is given below:
1. Oneday I found birth control pills in a unusual drawer in my sons playing room. I use condom, so how come ? When i asked my wife she said she does not know anyhting about that. My sons told me that their mom takes them
2. Once my elder son told me that my wife's male friend was in my bedroom whole night. When i asked my wife, she claimed my son did not notice that he left at 12 pm.
3. She has lost interest in me in the past 4-5 years. We are married since 2009. And it is arrange marriage. During that time I came to know that she used to have a serious bf with whom she was unable to marry.
4. She used to chat with that male friend a lot. But when my parents interfered about 2 years ago it stopped. There are many more which maked me feel unhappy.

does all the above indicate she had an affair ??

rayat6969

I am not sure but probably my wife had a relation about 2 years ago. At that time I used to come home in weekend only. My sons were young at that time one aged 11 and other one 9. Indication I found that shows my wife had affair is given below:
1. Oneday I found birth control pills in a unusual drawer in my sons playing room. I use condom, so how come ? When i asked my wife she said she does not know anyhting about that. My sons told me that their mom takes them
2. Once my elder son told me that my wife's male friend was in my bedroom whole night. When i asked my wife, she claimed my son did not notice that he left at 12 pm.
3. She has lost interest in me in the past 4-5 years. We are married since 2009. And it is arrange marriage. During that time I came to know that she used to have a serious bf with whom she was unable to marry.
4. She used to chat with that male friend a lot. But when my parents interfered about 2 years ago it stopped. There are many more which maked me feel unhappy.

does all the above indicate she had an affair ??
see to evry one who says here on this post or any other post k mai chahta hu meri biwi kisi se chude vo sirf bolne ki baat jab ye hoga na gaand fat jaegi saha nhi jaega, bolne aur karne me zameen asman ka diffrence hota hai. ego aajati hai bech me khud ki self respect aati hai bech me. online ek freind tha mera jo apni biwi k bare me baat krta tha mujse k mere sath milke kaise kaise chodega use aur uska affair b tha khi per ek ladki k sath maine uski wife se diffrernt id se baat ki kisi aur platform pe (i dont know i can mention it here). vha pe us bandi se baat krne pe pta chala k vo bandi shaadi k bad if not more kam se kam 10 logo se chud chuki hai aur regularly 4-5 logo se chud rhi thi including her boss and had 3sums also. maine ye baat uske husband ko btayi gaand fat gyi uski even though khud b kisi ko chod rha hai per he cudnt handel i think usne apni wife ko confront b kiya hoga cuz he blovked me and uski wife b gayab hai us paltform se maine dusri id create krke b use msg kiya aaj tk reply nhi aaya. so in the end carful wat u wish for cuz kathni aur karni me zameen asman ka diffrence hai .