• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Lockdown leads to a new lifestyle.

who do you think is the horniest?

• Total voters

Adam WarlocK

Things just got out of Hand.....
Prime
Leaving this story in the middle, because of pressure from the moderators to edit/remove the bisexual content from the website.
last I checked homosexuality was legal in India, where as incest has been against the law.
but this site seams to have its own law and regulation.
signing off.
cya
Dude, gay content is not openly welcomed by many readers. And they despise that kind of story/content.
But as a writer, you sure do have your own imagination and style, so if you want to write or add that kind of content, xf rules may hinder your interest.
I hope, you would kindle on this thought, and may change your decision.

Otherwise, wish you luck.

Reactions: snidgha12

kofora

Leaving this story in the middle, because of pressure from the moderators to edit/remove the bisexual content from the website.
last I checked homosexuality was legal in India, where as incest has been against the law.
signing off.
cya
Nooooo.....pls continue on othersite.....its a good story

Last edited:

GiveMeExtra

signing off.
cya

Good story....LGBT is fine but some may not be ok with it.
This Story is mostly about a couple experimenting with another couple right - mix of M/F, F/M, M/M, F/F

Author, Can you write instead on M/F , F/M combo , that is :
meghna+bhola and abhas+shoba. Utsav coming in where needed.

yug2

"Haha bhabhi, bhaiya ke baad toh apko ye mehsus kaha hi hoga" shobha said that with a grin on his face, and her eyes fixed on my hardon.
My dick had a sensation just by hearing that, and i could feel precum making my shorts little wet .
Meghna also felt proud of my dick, and stroked it harder while still having her eyes on bhola's cock.

Bhola was trying to hide his dick with his hands, he was standing in between like a student who was being punished,
seeing him hide his dick, meghna got up from sofa, and gently touched at bhola's shoulder.
and whispered very lightly "Kya hua bhola, sharm aa rhi hai?"
she was rotating around bhola very sensually while touching her shoulders and back, when she reached at the back of bhola.
she grabbed his left ass in her full grip,
Bhola moaned feeling the sudden drip on his ass," AAAH" and looked back at shobha who was smiling looking at them.

Reactions: akshatham787

Ruhii sharma

Yog good to see you again and please don't stop the story there are people who likes your story. Try giving more and big updates