• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal to whore - Radhika

Hina Arif

I am thankful to all of u for the love u gave but recently i knee that posting these type of story in illigal, so i have stopped writing and going to delete my p

I am thankful to all of u for the love u gave but recently i knee that posting these type of story in illigal, so i have stopped writing and going to delete my post
Mujhe yeh story chaye kaha se Mila gi agay Apke pass hai to please share

Abhishek15

I am thankful to all of u for the love u gave but recently i knee that posting these type of story in illigal, so i have stopped writing and going to delete my post
Thanks for the entertainment bro....waise bata du iske alawa bahut si chije illegal hai fir bhi log karte hai. Posting these type of stories agar illegal hoti to aise sites bahut pahle hi ban/blocked ho gaye hote. Your story your thinking so either you can write or you just leave your fan incomplete, that's your choice.

Agar kabhi story Puri karni Hui to jaroor karna. Story me abhi bhi bahut kuch baki hai.

Thanks once again.

Puja35

First of all welcome back🥰🥳
And i don't know where u got these news,
Second don't stop writing atleast now kindly just end this plot which u started then after u stop writing, or one thing writing this stry doesn't mean that one, two post and whtever u end the story no simple go one how it is going we want to explore it.
Or else if u have the completed the story in between these months of gap then post the file here or dm me.

Reactions: Sapna yadav

BlockBuster

Yes please story Puri Karo naa please 🥺🥺.

Also please share ki iski Puri story kaha milegi if u are going to delete this post.

But mein toh tumse yein hi kahunga ki tum hi is post ko pura karo Aisa kuch nai hai ki yein illegal hai ya legal hai.bas likho aur aap dekho bhai is story pe aapko kitna response mil raha hai.