• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Loyal to whore - Radhika

jhandubaba

I am stuck a little, either to make her a whore and let her take revange or just let her a whore and finish the story
Use colonel to blackmail or manipulate Kaushal into changing his mind about divorce. introduce sex with kunal (student) (bas is ka chapter thora bara rakhna kyu ki story start usi se hua tha) , use savitri for kaushal (inka chapter chota bhi rahe ga to chalega) , outing with colonel and radhika and once more threesome between watchmen and principal...

Last edited:

A run93

Use colonel to blackmail or manipulate Kaushal into changing his mind about divorce. introduce sex with kunal (student) (bas is ka chapter thora bara rakhna kyu ki story start usi se hua tha) , use savitri for kaushal (inka chapter chota bhi rahe ga to chalega) , outing with colonel and radhika and once more threesome between watchmen and principal...
B'nai ab to randi ho gyi aur divorce bhi ab koi chode kya frk pdta

Alliswell

I would say you should make radhika character strong. Usko wo karne do jo wo chahti hai. Not just about sex but aise koi bhi aake use blackmail karke usey use na kare. Radhika ko dominating banao, wo mardo ko control kare and jis ne uske sath galat kiya unhe sabak sikhaye.

A run93

I would say you should make radhika character strong. Usko wo karne do jo wo chahti hai. Not just about sex but aise koi bhi aake use blackmail karke usey use na kare. Radhika ko dominating banao, wo mardo ko control kare and jis ne uske sath galat kiya unhe sabak sikhaye.
Bhai kitni bar story me khud chudne gyi hi....🤣🤣🤣