• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

make my wife a slut wife, do whatever you want, want to taste that pussy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazytaxi599

want my wife to be a slutty wife, a real slut, so that so, that she opens her legs to you and you licks her pussy immediately. she is good looking, 26 years old 6 feet. Nice boobs. Tight Ass. I am 28, 6 feet and fair.

guys do you liked, what you saw ?

I am open to Wife swap, or Just with boys.

The only thing that we have done is that I have exposed my wife a couple of time to guys.

Once we were in an Hotel, I dared my wife to take the pizza naked, the pizza guy came and my wife asked him to come in, he came in and my wife was in towel, he saw my wife the whole time, my wife dropped the towel but he was shy, he did nothing.

My wife was very confused and tense, but this poor guy did nothing. I was expecting that he would do something, I was expecting, if he starts to touch her boobs or touch her pussy or even try to lick. but he did nothing.

If you write some good suggestions, as how we could do this, write in detail, my wife is not so much open, therefore suggest a plan or anything exciting, tell us about yourself.

Guys contacting us, please inform us what are you willing to get my wife, what could you do get this hot and tight pussy, would you lick her front or rather back to make her hot ? If you know a good friend, please let me know.

Do you like that litte pussy ? and do you like to taste it ? then you can write me a message/ or post a comment with your suggestion, we could meet on a beach or at a resturant first.

We are from mumbai.

Details about meeting / and contact will be shared once we talk.

lixo5kcm26ky home

rajuk4u

Reactions: BlackBull

rajeshveri

इस टाईम मै॑ दिल्ली मे हुं मुझ को चुदना है
Sexy she is , if interested let's swap, we are from Bangalore
मेरे पास पास भेज दो रण्डी बवा दुँगी चुदेगी भी और रूपेये भी कमायेगी

crazytaxi599

If you guys want live chat or want to see something more then...feel free to contact us....send us your pics...even your dick pics....tell us...how you can make my wife cry...

BlackBull

You did not tell when to meet. I liked you wife. What did she say about my black lund ? Did she like it ?

I don't know why you blocked me on the xforum? As i flashed my tool. Is she afraid of my Kala lulla ? You wanted to see my lund...

Please let me know what she says ?

You showed me her tight pussy and since then I want to fuckkkk you wife very hard.

I am sharing my 9inch lund again... My lund wants that tight randi wife... Main aus ghashti ko kutti bna k chodoun ga. You should convince her...tell her how fun it could be. Can we do a video chat again...i will show her my cock....she will start enjoying. She has not seen any big black cock i guess....

If you don't reply me now... I will share those naked picture s of your wife here...please reply... Main is gashti ki puddi phar doun ga...

Please reply me... I am serious for this randi wife of yours... Just reply me

Gand bhi apny kaly lund se khol doun ga... Pir apny dost se bhi chudwaon ga...
I have shown your wife's pics to a friend...he also wants to taste that rand i pussy

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: crazytaxi599
Status
Not open for further replies.