• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery MASTI........... JINDAGI KI( story of a watchman)- BEGINNING...

SMS69

kya ek gajab kahaanee likh rahe ho bhai aap! main vinamrataapoorvak aapase anu, anup aur rafiq ke beech mien is atyant kaamuk yaun kreeda ko jaaree rakhane ka anurodh karata hoon.waiting eagerly for next update.

Bimal

bhaee, aapane is kahaanee kee ek atyant kaamuk yaun sthiti banaee hai. krpaya is kahaanee ko is tarah se likhana jaaree rakhen.

Hunk

भाई, मैंने अपडेट के लिए 11.30 तक इंतजार किया था। मुझे उम्मीद है कि आप इसे शुक्रवार को पोस्ट करेंगे।

JHS19

kya ek avishvasaneey kaamuk kahaanee! main ek aur avishvasaneey kaamuk update kee prateeksha kar raha hoon.

KingKong

mujhe ummeed thee ki aap kal raat ek update post karenge. isalie main raat 12 baje tak intajaar kar raha tha. krpaya aaj raat ek update karen.

Obsessed

Brother,you are fulfilling the biggest sexual fantasy of my perverted mind.I have a long time cherished desire to read these kinds of stories in which a low class man of opposite faith seduces a exquisitely beautiful,innocent,religious,conservative,highly educated,faithful and loving housewife and finally he becomes successful to win her.After that he begins to seduce other female members of the family and make them to fall his sexual trap one by one by showing his outrageous sexual power and also by giving them the extreme sexual pleasure which they have never got from their husbands.And the female members of the family continue their illicit affairs with him and at the same time they try heart and soul to keep their illicit affairs in secret so that their loving husbands can't find out it.And your stories are covering of the above mentioned fantasy.One time I thought that I was the only man who had cherished this kind of perverted fantasy.But when I began to read adult stories on net then I could realize that I was not one.There are a lot men also cherish this fantasy.By reading the comments and seeing the viewers of your stories ,now I realize it very well" the birds of a feather flock together."
I heartily appreciate your great effort to fulfill our fantasies.I also hope that you will continue writing these kinds of stories in future.Wish best best luck of you.