• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Mom lost the bet

Next update contains?

• 1.BDSM

Votes: 40 52.6%
  • 2.Double Penetration

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • 3. Oral Sex

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 4. Dada ki bezzati

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 5. Massage sex

Votes: 6 7.9%

• Total voters

Crazy life

When I read this story in xossip, mom and son both are strong character, now both character not thaylt strong, now they become character only for sex , in past it is felt different by reading this story because son is very strong with mind and thinking, now son is very childish, very weak character, sorry to say this,

Kakaji147

Hi every body my name is Rahul 18 yrs old, good atheletic body, height is 6'1" I am a sports man. My mom Neha 38 yrs old, fair colour. Her figure size 38(d)-28-38. She is very beautiful, I have not seen any beautiful lady of her age who can be compared to her in any way. She takes care of her body even in this age, that's why she is so sexy and beautiful. Regularly she does yoga and exercises. Every man stares her when ever she walks on road. My father is also a handsome man. He is 42 yrs old. He always satifies my mom regularly. He have a giant cock. Both are happy with each other. He works in MNC. Last year he was sent to singapore for a 3 months tour. My mom is a relegoius lady. But she is not able to see calenders according to mythology. But she is trying and learning it. But she thinks that she is perfect in that. She has good habit of saving the money of my father. We are rich people, but then too she says that we should not waste even a single rupee & she always encouraged me to save my pocket money, and always says that we should not sped lot of money.

So lets start the story. I will write this story in HINGLISH

My mom was very upset on hi departure. She used to cry in alone, and always called him in his free time. One day high voltage current was transmitted in our colony cable line. Our's was the first house in the colony near the transfofrmer, so mximum wiring of our house was failed.
Near our house there is an electrician, he is owning a shop in our colony. His name is Mohd Ahmad. Good phesique, height 5'11". He is very friendly with our family. All the electric work in our house is done by him. He is good in his job.
We called him. Therse were the days of *****.
Ahmad - bhabi ji, ab **** kholna hi mai jaa ra hu, aapke kamre ki wiring to theek kar di hi, kal dusre kamre ki theek karunga, ab mai karu kya aapka ghar itna bada hi ki 4 - 5 din me to kam pura ho ni payege, aur aaj kal mera assistan bhi apne gaon gaya hi, sab mujhe hi karna hi akele.
Mom- koi baat ni, kal tym se aa jana.

Ahmad- ok, bhabi
Mom- by d way iid kab ki hi?
Ahmad- ab bhabi ji ye to chan ke hisab se hi pata chalega. But I am sure ki chand parson niklega.
Mom- let me check
She took a calender which had dates and said
Mom- nikal hi nahi sakta, mere calendar kabi galat ho hi ni skta, chand parson nahi uske agle din niklege
Ahmad- kya baat kar ri hi aap ??� mai shart laga sakta hu ki parson hi nikle ga

Mom showed attitude
Mom- theek to fir lagi shart, agar mai jeeti to aap wiring free me karoge, even wire ka paisa tak nahi loge?
Ahmad- theek hi, agar mai itni badi baazi laga ra hu to aapko bi meri koi ek baat manani padegi?
Mom- ok, but remember that I am a woman so pls kuch limits bhi honi chahiye us baat ki.
Ahmad- are bhabiji aap pareshan mat hoyiye, mujhe is baat ka khaya hi. I am always I my limits.
Mom- ok. Waise bhi mai harne wali to hu nahi. To mujhe koi farak bhi ni padta
Ahmad- ok, dekhte hi

Ahmad left the house
The tregedy was ki mom ne calendar galat dekha tha, and she was over confident with her descision
Next day when ahmad came
Ahmad- bhabi ji , bhaiya to hi nahi is iid pe, wo hamesha mere ghar aate hi hi, is bar aap aayiyega unke behalf pe
Mom- ok, but chand to parson hi niklega
Ahmad- bhabi ji aap haar jayengi, chand kal hi niklega

After some time
Ahmad - bhabiji mai jara toilet jaa ra hu
Mom- Bahar wale ka flush kharab hi, mere rum ka use kar lo
Ahmad went in mom's rum, and entered the bathroom, unke batrum me andhera tha to usne door khol liya, mom apne rum me apna mobile lene gayi to unki aankh khuli ki khuli rehe gayi, Ahmad was peeing. Uska lund atleast 12 inches ka tha and lagbha 4.5 inches in diameter.
20965136.gif

Witout making any sound she came back. My father's cock is 10 inches long and 3 inches thick.
So definitely Ahmad's was veri big for her
Next day, sham ko iid ka chand nikal gaya, mom was shocked as her prediction failed, and she lost the bet
Ahmad came to our house and was very happy on his victory
Ahmad- dekha bhabiji, aap har gayi. Koi baat nahi kal sham ko mai aapka intzar karunga
Mom- koi baat nahi, iid mubarak ho aapko, mai kal time nikal ke aaungi.
On the day of idd mom was ready by 6 pm. She wore black saree, matching blouse. She was looking like an angle

On the day of idd mom was ready by 6 pm. She wore black saree, matching blouse. She was looking like an angle.
Mom- rahul, tum chal rahe ho mere sath?
Me- Where mom?
Mom- are Ahmad ke ghar
Me- no mom, mujhe apne dost ke ghar jana hi
Mom- ok, time se ghar wapas aa jana, mai ahmad ke ghar jaa rahi hu.
Me- ok mom
After sometime she started her car and started driving for ahmad's place. I started my bike and went to my friend's house to meet him
Knock- knock- knock
Door opened
Ahmad- bhabi ji nameste
Mom- nameste
Ahmad- Dekha maine kaha than a ki chand ko kal hi nikalna tha
Mom- koi baat nai, kabhi kabhi, sachin bhi zero run par out ho jata hi
Ahmad- aaiye baithiye
Ahmad- yasmeen………………. Dekho to kaun aaya hi
Yasmeen – kya hua, aise kyun…………….. ohhhh bhabiji, nameste……….Mai har baar bhaisahab se keheti thi ki aapko sath laya kare , chaliye akhir aap bi hamare ghar to aayin.
Like this they started their normal talks………. After 1 hr yasmeen' mom rang.
Yasmeen- suniyeji, mai taniya ko leke apni ammi ke ghar jaa rahi hu, kam log kal sham tak aayenge.
Ahmad- theek hi
Mom- theek hi bhabi ji mai bhi ab nikalti hu, aap logon ke sath
Yasmeen- are bhabi ji, aap peheli baar to aayin hi, khana mai tayar kar chuki hu. Wo to kahiye ammi ki tabyat kuch jyada kharab ho gayi hi to jana pad ra hi, ni to aap ke sath hi dinner karti, aur aapko kasam hi meri jo bina dinner kiye gayin to
Mom- lekin………….
Yasmeen- lekin vekin kuch bi nahi…. Dinner to aapko karna hi padega, maine bade man se banaya hi.
Mom- ok ok………….apni ammi se kahiye ga ki jaldi jaldi theek ho jayen
Yasmeen- ok bhabiji
After sometime both yasmeen and taniya left the house
Mom and ahmad started to talk normally
Time was 8pm, they both were alone in the house
I returned my house then I remembered that mom is at ahmad's plce, so I started my bike to reach ahmad's place
Ahmad- bhabiji aapko shart yad hi naa?
Mom- ha bilkul, par aapko meri limits wali baat bhi yad hi na?
Ahmad- ji bhabiji, to mai chahata hu ki hum log aaj tash khelen
Mom- wow, I am master in that
Ahmad- par bhabiji paiso ka khel khelenge, do u have money?
Mom- yes m having it
Ahmad- so rules r simple, jo harega wo jitney wale ko paise dega, minimum rs1000 ka ek game hoga
Mom- done…………..
By this time I reached his house, uske main hall ki khidki main door ke bagal me hi thi, kyunki wahan pe khidki khuli hiu thi to mujhe sab kuch sunai aur dikhai de raha tha. Seeing them playing cadrs was surprising for me. So I started watching them silently, I activated silent profile on my mobile and then started watching them
Game started, pehela game mom jeetin, second also mom won, mom lost third game, but wo fourth and fifth game. Till now she won rs4000. She was very happy, and now she started taking full intrest in this game.
Mom- chaliye ye wala game me mai rs4000 laga rahi hu
Ahmad- theek hi mai bhi laga raha hu rs4000
I must say that he was a master in this, he was loosing to create her intrest, now mom was in full intrest so now he also became serious
Ahmad won next game. Mom was little upset but till now she had not lost even a single rupee
Ahmad- bhabiji ab se har game rs2000 ka hoga
Mom- ni 10 baj gaye ab mujhe jana chahiye
Ahmad- are bhabiji aisa kaise, mai shart jeeta hu to meri hi chalegi
I called mom
Mom- ha rahul.?
Me- mom mai saurav ke ghar par aaj ruk raha hu, kal aaunga, aap mera intzar mat karna
Mom- ok
I did this because I wanted mom seein loosing her money
Mom thinked a little but then agreed with ahmad.
Mom next lost 6 games and won only 1 out of seven
Mom was having rs10000, and now she lost it all, it was impossible for mom to waste her maney like this so she decided to play further
Time was 12am
Ahmad- bhabiji aur paise hi aapke paas ki ab band kare?
Mom- paise to nahi hi, par agar ab hari to paise kal de dungi
Ahmad- na na na na, tash ka ye rule hi ki udhar nahi hota hi, agar mai harta to aapko on the spot paise deta. Aur aisi condition me player ke paas job hi ho use daav par lagana chahiye
Mom- ok my car
Ahmad- ok 1 lakh rupees from my side
Ahmad cheated efficiently so that mom may not catch him, and won the next game. He was cheating now, but mom was not able to catch him
After this mom was highly upset,
Ahmad- bhabi ji ab band kare?
Mom- no I will play, I swear I will give u maone tomorrow let me credit it
Ahmad- no, rules r rules, either u leave the table or play wid what ever u have
Mom- mere paas ab sirf kapde bache hi aur kuch bhi nahi hi
Ahmad- to theek hi, aap unhe daav pr lagaiye,
Mom was shocked on hearing this
Mom- mujhe nahi khelna ab
Ahmad- to theek hi, ab aapko apne ghar paidal hi jana padega, kyunki car bhi to ab meri hi
Niccce

Reactions: BadaLund10