• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest MY FAVORITE INCEST STORIES - MOM SON

Mohan Ahuja

I explode inside my mother's pussy and let loose jolt after jolt of cum. I shouted happily as I jerked inside her, leaving a pool of teenage semen in her pussy. At the feel of my warm, incestuous cum in her, mother, too, began an incredible climax. She shoved her fingers in my back holding me so tight against her body as she leaked her juices all over my dick.

"Oooooh....Uggghhhh!!" she groaned loudly.

Mother's orgasm was so intense that she was actually squirting her lovely fluid onto my dick! I hold her tight until she stopped and finished. I fell triumphantly onto her and she hugged me joyously as we kissed-our drenched genitals mingling with each other.

"That was incredible' Maa!" I remarked grippingly. The look in my face was refreshing to Mother. I was really blown away by the whole experience. Furthermore, I could tell that she was in no way close to being done!

"I thought you would not like my old body but I'm so glad you liked it, Raja." she said. "You know I enjoyed it too. I wished we had done this before, my Son."

Mohan Ahuja

After about 15/20 minutes of petting and kissing and fondling, my cock was back and ready to go. Mother was dying to teach me more about sex, but she still wanted more of my meat in her at that point. She got on all fours on the bed and asked me to ram into her doggy-style. I was eager and plugged in her pussy from back and started fucking her again. She was very surprised that I knew so much about sex considering I was a virgin. My cock was hitting into her clit with every stroke, sending Mother into an utter frenzy.

I grabbed onto my mother's breasts and fondled and groped them as my cock piston in and out of her cunt. I couldn't believe what a fucking sex machine my mother was. As I fucked her I wanted to feel every bit of her. While groping her ass I even ran my thumb down her ass crack, stopping at the asshole for an extra rub. Again, we both climaxed nearly simultaneously. Mother sent her juices down on my dick and half the way I withdrew and came onto her ass last few jets. After climaxing, Mother fell face first onto the mattress and could feel my cum running into her ass crack and into the hole. That sensation must have wonderful for her as She reached around and rubbed my semen around.

After I sat on my mother's back and massaged her neck. She moaned in approval at both the soothing massage and the feeling of her son's dick resting on her back.

"Maa, do you want me to eat your puss...? I asked, "I've been dying to do it."

Mother, of course, was more than happy to let me manipulate her pussy any way I could. She rolled over and commented,

"Hey! You want to do everything in one night ha! OK! If you wished, My body is yours tonight. Do anything you want with it."

I smiled and moved down on my mother. I loved kissing her neck and dwelled on it for awhile. Then I cupped her tits sucking the nipples gently, making her heart flutter. I then passed her pussy altogether-instead licking and kissing her inner thighs, coated in her sweat and juices. I kept moving downward to her calves and feet, and she girlishly giggled at the way I touched them. Finally I moved upward and went to work on her vagina. Sucking its outer lips while my tongue probed the wet insides, and my nose was buried in her sweet smelling triangular of pubic hair. Her thighs tightly wrapped around my head and her feet beat into my back, as I sent her into fits when my tongue found her clit. Instinctively, Mother arched her hips upward so that I could really dig in, which I did dutifully.

This being the first time I tasted pussy, I was happily surprised at the taste of my mother. She was not too sour or bitter, like I heard many women are. It was almost a perfume taste. I couldn't get enough. As she arched her hips, i buried my face in her-lapping up her juices while my tongue flicked away at her clit. I grabbed hold of her ass cheeks as they were being lifted off the bed and cupped them while I ate away at her cunt. That move shocked and stimulated Mother to no ends.

"OOOOH!" she shouted.

The feeling of my tongue on her pussy was too overwhelming for my mother and she rewarded me efforts with a gush after gush of pussy cream. As she rubbed her genitals on my face, I couldn't believe how much she was cumming that night. I emerged from in between her thighs with a drenched face and a smile. Mother quickly grabbed hold of me and began seductively licking my teenage face. She hugged and kissed me, thanking me for all I had done and promising there would be much more.

"I really can't believe we did this, Maa. This was so great."

I was wondering if I was making any sense, but I could tell from the tears welling up in my mother's eyes that she understood. She kissed me gently and reaffirmed her love for me.

We both mutually agreed it was time to get some sleep. And so a naked 18-year-old son lay down and her naked 39-year-old mother curled up behind him and held him tight in an embrace. I slept soundly within the warmth that my mother's body provided. A very activity-filled day left we quite spent. However, I was awoken from my deep sleep in the middle of the night by a wonderful feeling in my body. It didn't take me long to realise that my mother was again sucking my dick. Positioned herself above me, my dick was in her mouth up to the hilt. she had her right leg draped over my shoulder showing her pussy right front of my face.

This was quite a wake up call for me-the best one I'd ever got at 3AM. I pulled her on my face by her hips and She helped me out by pushing her pussy back to my face as she drove my dick forward. Soon, we were both in 69. My mother was sucking my dick and I was sucking her pussy. Soon I came in her mouth again and little while she on me. Without a word, she rolled over and fell back to sleep, cradling Me even tighter.

That day marked the start of my apprenticeship as far as sex was concerned. From then on we screwed and fucked whenever we could. Sometimes it was in the kitchen, late at night when Father was asleep. Always when he was out somewhere. If we couldn't screw I would touch mother up grabbing her breasts or squeezing her ass. She stopped wearing bra and panties underneath in the house so sometimes I was able to toss her off while we were alone in the same room.

My ultimate memory was fucking her, as she lay, naked, beside Father. He had came home drunk, fucked Mother and promptly passed out. I had watched him 'perform' and was seething with jealousy. Almost as soon as he had rolled off her and started snoring I was at her side. Mother motioned that we should go in my room but instead I pinned her to the bed and violently started kissing her. I was getting older, bigger and stronger and easily overpowered her. I climbed on top of her naked sweating body and slipped my rock-hard cock into her slippery cunt. I didn't care that my father's sperm was still inside her I wanted to 'reclaim' her from him as mine.

I fucked her the most violently I ever had. Neither of us would have cared if father woke up at that point, but maybe fortunately, he was too drunk to even stir. It was the only time we were ever that careless. We were both insatiable and couldn't get enough of each other. Mother was finally happy again.

THE END

Deepa and Prashant decided to go to their favorite restaurant that night. As always, Prashant was ready early, waiting at the door for his mom. When she came down she was wearing a very short skirt with high heels. However, on top, she had on a dark sweater that buttoned down the front with a white blouse underneath. The top looked like something that a schoolteacher would wear. However, the skirt looked hot. Prashant was curious about her selection of clothing but decided not to say anything.

When Deepa got into the car, she made sure that she carelessly spread her legs, giving her son a clear view of her shiny pink panties and the creamy white skin above her thigh high stockings. Once he was in the car, Prashant was bold enough to reach over and place his hand on her thigh. He drove with one hand and used the other to slide her skirt up so he could see her panties. Deepa let Prashant's hand move up until he reached her panties, stopping him only when she thought he was being distracted from driving. She grabbed his hand, leaving it on her thigh, and gently told him to pay attention to the road.

Deepa and Prashant got their special table in the back of the restaurant, giving them the privacy that they wanted. The two chatted until the waitress took their drink order. When she left, Deepa said she had to go to the ladies room. Several minutes later she returned and stopped next to Prashant. She held out her hand, indicating that he should open his hand. She placed a piece of balled up material into his hand and sat down.

Prashant looked at his mother with raised eyebrows and then opened his hand. He felt his penis lurch in his pants when he saw the silky pink balled up material. It was his mom's panties. Suddenly, he saw the waitress out of the corner of his eye and quickly put the hand holding the panties below the table. He didn't know if the waitress saw what was in his hand but he did know his face was as red as a beet. His mother just smiled at his obvious distress.

After they had ordered dinner and the waitress was gone, Prashant pulled his hand from under the table. He looked at the tiny pair of panties and saw that the crotch was soaked. Not even thinking, he brought the crotch to his nose, inhaling deeply, his eyes on his mother all the time.

Then Deepa watched with shock as Prashant casually opened the crotch and brought it to his lips.

He kissed the wet material and then made a show of sticking out his tongue and licking the gusset from one end to the other.

Deepa sighed deeply and closed her eyes as a shiver ran through her.

Prashant's penis was now fully erect. It was his first taste of his mother's sex juices. He felt his hand trembling as he forced himself to ball the material up and put into his pocket. Then he reached down adjusted his penis in the very tight confines of his pants.

Deepa suddenly realized that Prashant had one-upped her. However, Deepa wasn't done yet.

When dinner was served, Prashant and Deepa ate in silence, looking at each other with loving glances. About mid-way through the meal, Prashant saw his mom look around the restaurant. Seeing that no one was close by, Deepa reached up and began to unbutton her sweater. Prashant thought she was starting to get warm. When all the buttons were undone, Deepa pulled the sweater away from her chest. Prashant was shocked to see that the blouse was totally see-through; he could see all of his mom's firm breasts with her hard pink nipples pushing through the material. Prashant could no longer concentrate on dinner. His thoughts were on the fact that his mom was sitting across from him naked under her clothes and that he just might get to eat her tonight.

"Mom, can we go?" Prashant asked, his food only half eaten.

"I think that is an excellent idea, besides, I think I owe you a lesson."

Prashant's penis throbbed in his pants and he jumped up and practically pulled his mother out of the restaurant.

Driving home, Deepa took off her sweater and sat next to her son with only her see-through blouse covering her chest. Prashant was going crazy trying to keep his eyes on the road.

Deepa knew that it was dangerous to tease him this way when he was driving. However, she had been thinking about what she was going to let him do all day and it was driving her crazy with desire.

It was difficult for Prashant to keep within the speed limit as he rushed home. He had barely come to a stop at the house when he jumped out of the car and ran around to open the door for his mom. As Deepa swung around, he got a close look at his mom's exposed vagina. His eyes opened wide in shock when he saw that she had no pubic hair. The normally soft blond hair was all gone, leaving her lips smooth and shiny. Prashant stood frozen looking between his mother's legs. Now his heart was pounding so loud that he thought she might hear it.

When Deepa made the decision to let Prashant eat her, she decided to shave herself. His father loved her that way. As she got out of the car, she stood in front of him with a wide smile. "What's the matter sweetie," she asked, knowing the answer already. She smiled, realizing that she had the upper hand again.

"Uh... uh... nothing," he struggled to say.

Deepa turned and walked toward the house, still smiling.

It took a few seconds for Prashant to realize that he was standing on the sidewalk alone. He hurried up the walk and followed his mother into the house.

"Prashant, get me a glass of wine and bring it to the living room for me please," Deepa said, turning to go into the living room.

Prashant rushed to get the wine, shaking so bad that he nearly broke the glass. He tried to steady his hands as he walked back to the living room. He saw his mother sitting on the sofa waiting for him. When he handed her the glass, his hand was trembling so much that the wine almost spilled over the top. He didn't notice that his mother's hand was shaking as well.

Deepa took a large drink of wine and patted the seat next to her.

Prashant sat down without a word. He was afraid that his voice wouldn't work.

Deepa sighed and said, "Prashant, this is a big step for us. I know that you have wanted to ea... uh perform oral sex on me for a long time. Frankly, I've wanted it just as much, if not more. It is one of the things that I miss most about Mukesh. He was very good. Your father... your father and I used to do that all the time. In fact, the first time was on a sofa just like this in his mother's house. It was so crazy because his parents, your grandparents, were sleeping in the next room. We did many crazy things," she added as her eyes got misty and she stopped talking.

Prashant reached over, took his mother's hand, and sat silently, waiting for her to continue.

"I'm so confused sometimes Prashant. What we've done is so wrong but... but I can't resist you. It could be so dangerous for both of us. It's all so crazy."

"Mom... uh... we don't have to do."

"Shhh," Deepa said and placed her fingers on Prashant's lips.

Deepa stood up in front of Prashant and slowly began to unbutton her blouse. She shrugged it off her shoulders and paused, letting Prashant look at her large breasts so close to his face.

Prashant could see her excitement as her chest moved up and down with her rapid breathing. His own breath was beginning to come in short gasps.

Slowly, Deepa began to pull her skirt up her thighs. She paused for a second when it was just below the level of her crotch, teasing Prashant. Then she pulled it to her waist and a little moan of excitement escaped her lips.

Prashant gasped. He had never seen anything so exciting in his young life. On display in front of him was his mother's very wet and swollen sex. There wasn't a speck of hair anywhere on the surface, from her navel to her thighs. The outer lips were so smooth that they were almost shining. The inner lips were protruding and there were strings of her sex juice hanging precariously, ready to drip to the floor. Her thighs, all the way to the tops of her nylons, were sparkling with her juice.

When Deepa saw that Prashant was ready to grab her, she pushed him back. "Wait," she said and turned to walk over to a comfortable chair. She left her high heels on and her skirt pulled up around her waist as she sat in the chair. Then she lifted her legs and threw them over the arms of the chair, pushing her sex out at her son in an obscene manner.

Deepa crooked her finger at her son and said in a breathless tone, "I think the best position for you is on your knees between my legs."

Prashant jumped up and hurried over to his mother, his eyes never leaving her displayed sex.

"Take your clothes off first."

Deepa watched as Prashant stripped in record time, throwing his clothes on the floor in his haste. Then she looked at her son's totally naked body. Her eyes traveled up and down his body, settling on his pulsing erection. God, he's going to drive the women crazy someday, she thought.

Prashant fell to his knees between Deepa's legs and brought his mouth very close to her swollen and leaking sex. He put his trembling hands on her thighs, forcing them further apart, intending to dive in.

"Just a minute, sweetie," Deepa said, putting her hands on her son's shoulders to hold him back. "You need a few lessons in the female anatomy before you EAT ME," Deepa said, emphasizing the words "eat me".

Prashant sat back and watched as his mom spread her legs even further apart. As he looked on with wide eyes, his mother used her fingers to open the pink lips. Prashant felt his mouth begin to water. He could smell her excitement and see the juice bubbling in her open hole.

"You see this little button here?" Deepa said, pointing to her clit. "This is the center of a woman's sexual arousal. It is very sensitive and needs to be treated with great kindness. I will tell you more about that in a minute. Down here are my outer and inner lips." Deepa stretched the inner lips apart, letting him see how flexible they were.

"The outer lips are not as sensitive and can be handled a bit more forcefully. However, these," she said, fingering the inner lips, "can be quite sensitive. Look how wet they get when I get excited." Deepa tried to keep her voice calm and appeared to be very matter-of-fact in her description. However, on the inside she was burning up with need. Watching the wonder and excitement in her son's eyes was almost more than she could stand.

Prashant could see the thick juice now trickling out of his mother's hole. He could feel his own penis pouring juice out as he waited for her to let him eat her. He was breathing through his mouth now in an attempt to get enough oxygen. His head was spinning like he was falling from a great height.
👍👍👍👍