• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery my greed made my h mom heroin of blue filim

sashi_bond

at night i thought that dad is not at home so me and mom are here and there is no one to disturb us both today so why not i give one miracle to mom and we both watch movie together at living room without fear, i reached there but shop was close then i called him still mob off then i am waiting here for rashid and i have waited 30min for him then called again still off.

then some one hand touched my shoulder from my back side while calling again i looked back it was rashid. after seeing him i asked why u keeped ur mob off i was calling from night. i fgot my mob in shop raj last night. that's ok but u said that my copy have no password but it asking password for play while i was asking he opened his shop then we both went inside shop.

yes raj it was un protected at that time when i said after that i secured it for safety dont worry i dont charge money for password. then i asked him for password. its long password raj i dont remember i mean password is in my mob i will send u after charging mob while saying this i put my mob for charging. ok send me when it charged and i want miracle can u give.

yes raj why not, but each pill cost 5k, you can buy as much u want by paying. now i am ur partner rashid u cant give one pill to me and ur like my half brother u even touched my mom feet fgot and u saw you in me and u have asked me to make friend ship with you ok i will pay you 5k for each pill i understand now you dont give any imp to friendship, partner etc then i am taking money from pocket then rashid said stop raj.

then rashid given me 10 pills slip of miracle and said u touched my heart raj now u belive i care for our friendship yes rashid now i believe you and u have said that i can get things done just like this hahaha see i asked 1 pill for free but now u have given entire slip of it that too freely in my inner voice. after that i asked did mom movie got released. yes maybe morning show is over in some countries.

then how is the reviews and public talk. i dont know raj my mob is off. ok then i will leave now and one q will my mom remember what she did last time after taking this new pill. yes raj she remembers what she did last time only in miracle condition. good to know rashid bye now ok raj bye.

i have reached home with food and after lunch i have given mom df milkshake with miracle in it after she had that drink same happened head pain and sleeped on sofa. while mom sleeping i took that pdriver room room and inserted in tv port then turned on tv b4 playing movie waked mom from sleep and asked same q who am i and where is she then she bcome free now.

after that i checked mob for rashid message but he did not send then i saw that rashid was typing some thing maybe he typing password to send and waiting for his message. one messge came from rashid after seeing that i called him and said what are u thinking ur self rashid what is that message u sent me i was in angry after seeing that message i even given some bad word to him.

after my talk rashid said why angry raj u asked me password so i sended u password that is the password for pdrive and the password is ( I(IN CAPS) want anand sexy wife PAVITRA(IN CAPS) @ 32 and i can WAIT(IN CAPS) ).

it just password raj type that for play movie and enjoy Seetha In Fire movie. maybe rashid doing prank with me i thought and just cut the call and went to mom then an funny thought came in my mind and said to mom that mom why dont we both watch your blue film nude.

mom smiled and said good idea raj i just go with dress and come back nude then she went to her room i was in short and t shirt then come came bare nude looking like white women bear, what a body what a shapes mom have uuuffff and u know what, now i can see my birth place entrance doors.

INTERMISSION

sashi_bond

moms pussy looking like soft panner fat piece with cut mark uffffff then mom came near to me and asked why i am in dress then she started undressing me like old days i mean child hood memories.

i lifted my both hands then she removed my t shirt and by seeing my under arms mom asked raj why u used dads razor that day u know how much fear i got when i saw that razor with hair.

now my ass got fear and said what razor mom u mean eraser. i saw u raj while shaving under arm i was not sleeped at that time and dont tell lie to mom.

ok now i remember i didn't not closed the bathroom door that day i was in hurry and said sorry mom i dont tell lie again and asked her why she fear by razor.

now mom hugged me wow what a soft body mom have like sponge feeling my body then she said i think u saw that razor and thought u ask me what i did with that how can any mother can tell that things to son sorry raj i mistaken u muuuuuaaaa lips kiss to my son.

thx mom and lets watch ur movie by telling this mom got shyness in face and both went to sofa then she removed my short and laughed by seeing my small cock and said better than ur father but still small hahaha then i said thanks to mom and sit beside her and turned mom head towards me by looking her sexy eyes sucking her sexy lips then kissed both side of her neck and now kissing at her both shoulders then i looked in mom eyes and asked her to feed me and sleeped on mom nude thighs.

when i keep my head on mom thighs ummmmmmmm what a fragrance coming from mom pussy aaaahhhhhh and asked what perfume you used on ur pussy mom and u know what she said.

my body make own perfume son i dont use chemical perfume to me. then i kissed above her pussy like aaaa feels like cheez formy lips with tiny tiny hair then i sleeped straight to mom and again asked to feed me like old times.

then mom given her nipple to my mouth and ask to open my mouth then i noded like no i dont open then mom make my mouth open with her left hand and inserted her brownish 1 inch long nipple into my mouth it feels like grape in my mouth and slowly started sucking mom nip.

while sucking mom nip, i typed the password, I want anand sexy wife PAVITRA@32 and i can WAIT, then movie started with names.

sashi_bond

some ware in other country one man age maybe 32 looking good and he was entering into theater main gate. that theater name was. Exbii 4K 70mm 7.1 Dolby Atmos. at that time i reached here it was 1.30 pm and theater was full of public and i saw one board. house full till 31 dec 2019.

i got upset and going out of theater when i reached the gate one man came and said 500 1500 500 1500 and he have only one ticket i did bargain with him but no use then i given him 1500 also ask how is the talk.

dont know sir morning show not overed yet first time i am seeing this advance booking with out talk and just by seeing new heroin on that poster this movie got craze.

wow what an attractive face she have and how many movies she did till now. new introduction sir go and enjoy her while seeing movie.

definetly i will enjoy and thanks for ticket. why tnx sir u paid for ticket and u looking like new to this country. yes i am new here staying in this country for work and my name is Sashi Bond.

nice to meet u sir and bye after he went from there i was waiting for show time, after that i saw morning show public was coming out from theater and people like me asking them how is movie. after hearing there reviews i went inside along with other people and sit on my seat.

after all seats are full with public theater door are closed and one by one lights are turning off at the same time screen curtain was opening.

after curtain raised we nearly 200 peoples waiting for movie at that time one light has passed above our heads projector light then the show starts.

at first on the screes there's names started.

Rashid Productions' Present

Special Thanks To

The Manager Of Heroin
Name Raj (Heroin One and only Son)

when the manager name came at screen public ware shouting like beta ne maa ko chudwadiya beta ne maa ko chudwadiya wwooooo then the real movie started.

first opening of the scene was at kitchen and one women wearing nighty was cooking food we cant see her face but we can see her ass movements while cooking food, while seeing her ass movements one guy said gaand girjayegi mothrama Dheere pakaow khaneko hahahah all laughed, then voice over came in Dolby atoms surrounding sound.

hi my name is seetha age 36 married hubby name rajender age 47 and mother of one collage kid name raj and i dont have any affairs b4 or after marriage and never been groped by public except hubby till now, and my hubby bcome week after son born last time we had sex 7 years ago that too just 5 min he fucked me then she turned off gas turned towards cam now we can see her face she looking decent and nice, after cooking completed she kepted coocked food on dining table and started walking towards living room then she said. that is my family photo, we can see her with hubby and kid in family frame then she started walking in side bedroom but cam was focusing on her ass. wow what an ass she have poufy pillows soo soft like cotton then she taken one towel from bed and went inside of bathroom.

seetha came inside of bathroom now camera was showing her half picture from face to boobs and she was in nighty then she turned opp to cam and removed her nighty then cam little out zoomed now we can see seetha bare back body from head to waist at this pose she opend shower and started bath. she have natural body with natural color waiting to see her bull body then seetha took one shampoo pkt and open it then applied that shampoo on her hair after shampoo seetha applied soap on body like face shoulders armpits stomac then her lower body but she was still back facing to us seetha applied soap on back side of her body now her body was full with soap foam and started bathing again with water.

and now public was swuuuu swuuuu whistling at theater bcoz cam was out zoomed fully and we can hee full nude of seetha from back side and Title was appear on screen now. wow.

sashi_bond

wooooo woooooooo sssuuuuupperrrrr makmalin gaaanndd public shouting by seeing seetha ass uffffff what an perfect ass she have. seetha was still taking bath by showing ass full nude back body then cam zoomed on bathroom floor then we all saw that shampoo pkt went in side drain hole by flowing water in bathroom and after taking bath she cleand her wet body with towel and tied that towel to her body and seetha saw that water in bathroom was not draining in drain hole and bathroom floor was full with water i think some thing blocked inside that hole that why water not draining i will call my hubby he will send plumber to unblock this bathroom hole while sayin this seetha came again in bedroom and standed in front of mirror.

seetha was still wearing towel and sit in front of dressing table and started doing make up after make up done she wared one good saree without showing her frontal nude body seetha was in same look as in poster at theater.

now she was in saree with matching blouse and sindhur on her face also lipstick in her lips and now she is looking like homely house wife star then she calling some one. hello hubby there was a blockage in bathroom water is not draining oh ok yes i know bye.

my hubby and kid ware out of city so hubby said he will send some one and my hubby is a independent contractor they will come 2maro i was alone now. then seetha had dinner after dinner she was watching tv in living room and waiting for plumber. i was watching tv then door bell sound came (roop tera masthana pyar meraa diwana, roop tera masthana pyar meraa diwana bhool kahi hum se na hojaye puupup puuuuu puuupupupup).

after sound stopped i went to the door and opened it. namaste madam my name is syed, your hubby send me to open some thing in you can i see where is it. what do u mean talk properly i said in big voice, dont get me wrong madam i asked where is that bathroom hole which is blocked bye saying this i was looking at her i never saw this much beauty. idiot fellow watching me with lusty eyes this low class fellows dont know how to talk and how scary he is i need be care full with this person then i said problem is in bathroom come i will show u then we both went to my bedroom.

while going back of madam i saw her swinging ass what an ass she have her hubby is luck to have this gaand, if i saw it nude i will be lucky guy then madam showed me bathroom which is not draining water.

i went and saw bathroom was full of water and checked why water not draining then i saw that one shampoo pkt was stucked in that hole, this rich ass womens can bend there ass to see what is in it why water not draining then just about to remove that stucked shampoo pkt but i thought why not earn some money by saying its big problem and sir told he in in other city and madam is alone now if i seduce madam i will earn money and pleasure ummm good thought and said madam it dirt stucked in that hole it takes time and i want 1000 for this work.

what 1000 is too much i will give 400. no madam i cant do this much big work for 400. ok i will give 500. find some one madam at this night who will come to work. ok ok wait take 700 final. ok madam and i started removing my pant. why are u undressing in front of me are u mad i shouted. madam see there bathroom is full of water my dress will be wet if i do with dress and i am not undressing fully i work in underwear dont worry.

what u work in underware in front of me u dont have shame to say that. if u feel shy madam then wait in living room i call u after work done. there is gold and money in room if i went out of this room then he will snatch something i thought this and said i will stay and watch how u do work then he get undressed in front of me now he is in just underwear.

sashi_bond

i am seeing how dark is he and i saw one long n fat thing hiding in his underwear what is it?. no no is that his Cock, no no how can he have that much big and fat i think he kept something in his underwear then he went inside of bathroom and doing some work and i am standing out side of bathroom.

after 20 mins i bent my head into bathroom and saw what work he is doing, he was inserted one wire like cable in that hole and doing something then my eyes went on his underwear and i saw that hidden thing, that thing came little out by one side of his underwear it looking like black and big but not clearly visible to me, is that what i am thinking but how can he have this big how to find out what is it?.

arrey madam ji q itna sochrahi hoo usko pucho wo khud dhikayega wo khya hea jo tu dhekna chathi he hahaha ha, dhek bhi lena aur kha bhi lena madam, public in theater said this.

syed did not saw me he was in his work then i came in normal position and thinking how to know what is it. madam thought that i was in work and she dont know that i was doing acting and keeped my cock visible to her i think she saw it hahah and now i removed underwear and sinked in water and keeped on water tap now i am fully nude and my underwear is on that water tap.

again 20 min later i bend again to see what he is doing its almost 40 mins now did he done his work by thinking this i bent into bathroom again thats it my heart stopped beating for sec when i saw inside bathroom, syed was now full nude and sitting on legs doing same thing and that thing between his thighs was touching the bathroom floor, his cock is soo big and fat too by seeing his big cock i thought how her wife handling that cock in bed and i saw that syed cock is in full erection.

seetha was biting her lips by seeing his cock and croching her pussy by dress then she bcame normal position again then thinking something in her mind.

i saw that bitch madam saw my cock and biting her lips i think he is hungry for cock or her hubby cant satisfy her in bed then i removed that shampoo pkt from hole then all water drained after water drain i said madam work is over by saying this i went out of bathroom.

when he came out of bathroom he was still full nude and standed in front of me and now i can see his cock clearly his cock is hard and pointing towards me when i saw all this i just screamed aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh and turned back to him and said how dare u to come nude Infront of me u dont have manners idiot.

sorry madam my underwear was wet by water and not soaked yet and fgot that i dont have underwear on my body again sorry. i know syed underwear was wet i saw that when i bent into bathroom but his cock scared me uffff and i like his cock then i told him to wear pant after he ware pant i turned back and checked bathroom work was done and by seeing that drain hole i got an idea.

sashi_bond

good work u done syed and can u unblock all bathroom holes i mean can u unblock another bathroom hole which is not used from 7 years. yes madam i can unblock any hole i am expert in it show me madam where is that hole.

it is here syed by saying this she pointed her index finger to her lower body i dont understand what she indication to me i am not that educated is she indication her pussy? or something els, i have to play smartly then i asked where madam i cant see any hole.

i know syed want me to talk openly but how can i ask him to fuck me then i said hole is under my dress can u unblock this hole which is hiding between my thighs.

i cant tell until i see madam. please call me seetha and what is ur age syed. i am 30 seetha and ur age. i went near him and said i am 36 and said him to help himself to see my hole by lifting my saree. now i am sure what she is indicating and bent down and started lifting her saree, i pulled saree up till seetha thighs.

what a beautiful thighs u have seetha and looked under saree she is wearing panty then i ask can i pull down ur panty seetha. yes u can. then i pulled down seetha panty with my both hands and lifted her saree again till her waist then i saw she have full hair on pussy then i got up and said there is a jungle there seetha i cant see ur pussy i mean ur hole and if u want me to unblock that hole u have to remove that jungle from there and remove ur dress i cant work if dress on ur body other wise it will spoil. i know he want to see me nude and i said why dont we both help each other to undress syed.

sure seetha and i started pulling her saree and now she is in just blouse and petticoat then i unbuttoned her blouse and removed from her body now she is in bra and petticoat while removing seetha blouse i saw hairy armpits and thinking these rich whores cant even keep there body neat and shave then i removed seetha bra now she is just petticoat on her body half naked what boobs she have and she dont know that i have weakness of married women's boobs.

when heroin was half naked at screen all public shouting and saying whhaaa khya aaam hea sali rand ke maza ayega hero ko han bhai theek bole hoo aur dheko rand kaise baal ugake rahi hea apni jism par again one person said sali seetha jungle women banke ayi rand.

syed said u have big boobs seetha what is the size of ur boobs i was moving my hands towards seetha boobs while stopping my hands she said 34b by laughing and said not that easy to catch my boobs. whore i will turn your happy face to sad one soon and ask what is size of this by putting my hand on her waist. 30.

then i moved my hands back of her by sliding and reached her ass and pressed seetha ass then pulled her to me then asked size of her ass. 36. then i holded her petticoat thread and want to kiss her lips while reaching my lips to her she moved one step back and said what is that dirty smell coming from ur mouth while she taken back step her pcoat thread not was opened but still on her body when i leaved the thread petticoat fall down from her sexy white body.

sashi_bond

whuuuuuu whuuuuuu whuuuu whhuuuuu public in theater was whistling when her nude frontal body appear on screen and some one said sali raand kitne saal se saaf nai kiya gasti aurath seetha shayad 7 saal bhai some other person said then all laughed.

i am labore seetha not rich like u i have some bad habits then i went near seetha hugged her and went for kiss again she turned her face by side and said go and wash ur mouth its soo dirty i cant kiss with that bad smell and ur teeth are redish u dont brush ur teeth. i can tell seetha was in irritation of my mouth smell but doing brush cant send my bad smell away.

i told her this and went for her boobs to catch then again she stopped me touching her boobs. i understand now she is playing decent women game with me ok i will turn her to undecent one then i said what is this whore u have grown all hairs in ur body r u city women or jungle women bitch.

seetha got angry and said how dare u low class bastard my hubby also not said like this until now how dare u to say this to me. then syed said some undecent thing in my ear and i got more angry and slapped him on face and said get out of my house stupid fellow.

ok bitch i will go now but i will go nude from ur home and u know if any one see me coming out nude from ur home what happens?.

seetha inner voice yes i know they think we did sex and also they do bmail to me if not they will say my hubby and my hubby image will also gat damage along with mine then said pls dont do that thing and went near syed hugged him and kissed his dirty mouth, and i think he have chewing tobacco inside his mouth his saliva taste like chemical whaakkkkkkk i kissed him sucked his tong and he also did same for 5mins and pressed my ass while kissing syed have rough and hard hands then i feel like vomiting and break the kiss and taking some breath.

u know how to kiss seetha and u know what till now my wife also not kissed me when i have tobacco in my mouth and u have fragrance in u r mouth. pls spit that thing out i feel like vomit while kissing u.

if u dont want that in my mouth then u have to search my mouth with ur tong and find that where is tobacco in my mouth then u have to get that thing out of my mouth by ur self. no i cant do that i even dont like to kiss u again.

its ok seetha if u dont like kiss its ur wish but tell me one thing dos ur hubby satisfy u on bed he like u hairy?.

last time he fucked me 7 y ago that too 5 mins after that hubby was busy at work and we both loose intrest in sex i dont have any affair but today when i saw ur cock my body ignited fire in my pussy again after 7 yers u dont know how much shy i feel when i ask u to unblock my pussy.

i know seetha is hungry i guess was right and i touched seetha pussy after her talk, yes she was right her pussy hole is leaked some fluids and i can feel that liquid in her pubic hairs my hands ware just feeling her pubic hair not her pussy lips she have lot of hair here then i said i will unblock it seetha but i cant feel or see ur pee hole can u shave it.

i dont know how to shave syed i never did my self my hubby alwas do shaving to me or i go to beauty parlor and at this time which parlore will open and i ask him u know how to shave?.

yes seetha i know but i take money for shaving will u give me. i will give u 100 for shaving. what will get in 100 bugs seetha i charge 2000 for shaving and 5000 for unblock ur pee hole nothing come free.

Reactions: Vinikalludi