• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery My Kamadevi Mom Shobhna

Romain

I was busy in foreplay with mom, as I stepped ahead, suddenly her phone rang, I was holding her so tightly, she couldn't move, Phone ring was stopped for 2-3 seconds n rang again, I was hesiteted for that, than 3rd time phone rang.
Mom turned towards hall where phone was on d table.

her bra was on my bed, her nighty was torn from cleavage to knees, her hairs were disturbed, look like she was just raped.
She walked out of my room n took her phone n started talking with d other side person, I didn't know whom she was talking, but I could hear her reactions.

Mom was talking like.. "what... when... omg.. what happened to her?.. it's impossible.... no.. I can't believe this... omg...it's really sad".
Mom disconnected d call n sat on sofa, rest her elbows on table nd her hands covered her face, it's look like she was in shocked.

I came out "what happened mom?
Mom couldn't reply me, I asked again "tell me mom.. who called you nd why are you so sad?"
Mom replied "one of my friend died, her husband killed her".
I asked "what.. her husband.. but why he killed her mom?"

Mom replied in sad voice "he has some doubt on her, he thought she has physical relation with his neighbour, but she was not that kind of women, I knew her well".
I said "hey mom, how can you guarantee about this, if she had, do you think she will tell all over the world, these things happen behind d close doors".

Mom "she was innocent, she can never do such kind of thing".
Me "come on mom, you are well experienced, you know very well how hunger can..."
"shut up..." mom shouted before I could complete my sentence.
I saw her disturbed, so I put my both hand on her shoulders, she pushed my hands away from her.

I tried to hugg her, but she again pushed me away, I lifted her face up n asked "what happened mom, don't get disappointed, it was her bad luck, what can we do, come dear, let me feel you better".
I tried to take her in my room, but she pushed me "leave me alone".

I was eagerly waiting to fuck her, so I said "plse mom, why are you disturbing our life, we are to start a new relationship dear".
Mom replied "no.. it's not possible, it's a sin, please forgive me, I was gonna mad for few moments, but now I am awake, go to your room, I can't do this plse".

I tried to convince "come on mom"
"just go away" she shouted nd stood up nd went in her room n locked her door.
I couldn't do anything, it was very disappointing moment for my, it could be first memorable night, but one phone call disturbed our honeymoon.

I was back to my room, mom's bra was there, I took her bra n smelled it, omg it was lovely, I was looking that cups.. Ohh it covers her lovely priceless boobs. I had kissed that many times n lifted my lungi nd held my dick n masterbated. I had no other option.

I was lying on my bed but couldn't sleep, I took my phone, as I on my data, I saw Vijaya's massages.
1-"hey Raja.. Shobhna didn't came online today.. where she is?"
2- "hey baby.. have you try? what is d status baby.. reply me".
3- hey.. what happened.. where are you, nd where is ur bitch? "

4- "she is offline n you are also not replying me...may be you are busy in exploring ur birthplace, right?"
5- "may be i am thinking right way, so I am not calling her, I don't want to disturb her this time".
6-"hey you mother fucker.. I am sure you are busy.. fucking your dream whore baby?"

Reply me as you can, I am waiting for your call or massage ".
After reading all 6 messages from Vijaya, I replied her "hey Vijaya.. are you there?"
within 2 minutes she replied
"hey Raja where are you nd where is your bitch... didn't came online today.. what happened?"

Me "we both are at home, she just went to her room".
Vijaya "just went?..woww.. means, do you fucked her... tell me baby".
"almost" I replied
She cheered "woww.. what do you mean by almost, can I call you?"

She was excited, without my 'yes'
she called me, I picked her call n explained everything happened between us.
Vijaya "ohh my Tiger.. don't worry, very soon she will ride on your dick, I bet, once a bitch is always a bitch, it's my own experience"

Me - "I wish her to be perverted".
Vijaya - "ofcourse baby, if your wish is madly powerful, it will definitely come true soon, I am with you my Son".
Me "thanks Mom.. I love you, I love to hear when ever you call me as your Son"

Vijaya "ohh my Son Raja, I love to call you Son, you are very lucky for me you know?"
Me "how lucky?"
Vijaya "baby you made me Mom 1st time n now I am pregnant".
Me "what.. are you pregnant, is it true mom.... but said you take a proper precaution, so how..."

Vijaya "hey wait.. wait, don't be excited son, you are not going to become father.. ok.. I am joking, but I have a Son now".
Me "hey mom, come on what are you talking, can you explain?".
Vijaya "ofcourse son, I am telling truth, I am adopting a boy".

Me-"boy.. but who is that n how why you are adopting him".
Vijaya "listen Son, I am here in my native place, in my village last 6 days, I got a poor family, they have 3 children, elder son is 18 years old, he passed 12th, his parents can't afford more education".

Me "than what you did?"
Vijaya "so I told them I will take care of his education n all expenses as my own son, if they send him with me n I will help them financially also, because I am alone, I need a son, so they are agreed happily".

Me "ohh mom, you are very big hearted woman, but it will disturb your privacy, if he lives with you, did you think about that?"
Vijaya "don't worry son, your mom can manage everything".
Me "but how, he will always be at your home, so how will you?"

Reactions: Danny69

Romain

Vijaya "I know how to manage"
Me "mom.. he is not a small baby, if I will come to fuck you mom, 18 yrs old boy can reveal the truth".
Vijaya "don't worry Son, just focus on your personal bitch, how you are going to fuck her"
Me "yes.. I am thinking, you also try to pervert her mom"

Vijaya "I have an idea, if you like"
Me "what's that mom, tell me".
Vijaya "I never met Shobhna, only chat n phone talk, If I call her to my house for just a change, I will definitely pervert her, if allow".
Me "but how, I can't talk to her for this topic, you know?"

Vijaya "it's not your task son, she doesn't know about your relation with me, I will talk to her, nd I am sure, she will come to spend time with me, we will talk more n more about this, just imagine when she will became crazy to fuck you, n you visit at my home".

Me "how I can come there when mom will be already there".
Vijaya "it will surprise her, isn't it?
Me "but it will reveal our secrets, she will understand we already know each other, she will easily understand our game plan".
Vijaya "ofcourse she will".

Me "than what will happen?"
Vijaya "hey mother fucker, don't you think, if that bitch became exited to fuck her own son, will she mind it about our plan or cheating or she will wish to get fucked by you, after all she knew you are beast n more wild than her ex fuck buddy".

Me "ohh mom, my cock got hard again, you are a genius whore".
Vijaya laughed "ha ha ha thanks to recognise me as whore, I like it baby, every woman is a whore from inside, only genius fuckers reveals this secret after fucking many bitches like me n Shobhna, do you get me son?"

Me "ofcourse mom, I love you".
Vijaya "have faith baby, very soon you will explore your birthplace in my house, today whatever She did,Forget about that, very soon you will be able to fuck her"

Me "ohh mom, you are capable to pervert Shobhna, I know that".
Vijaya "she will spread her legs n beg you to fuck her, than you can not only fuck her but humiliate her as you wish baby".
Me "ohh mom, I will take revenge of today's disappointment".

Vijaya "ok son, I am going to sleep now, it's 1am now".
Me "hey mom, plse few minutes more, let me masterbate on your talk, please mom".
Vijaya "ok baby, I will guide you, think as you caught Shobhna is fucking a stranger guy, he is your friend but she doesn't know you planted him to fuck her"

Me "ohh mom.." I squeezed my cock with other hand.
Vijaya "you entered in home n caught her red handed, she was nude, she scared n tried to cover her body with bedsheet, you pulled sheet from her, she became nude, she covered her face behind hands.

her eyes are closed, she doesn't understand what to do, same time you are removing your clothes, you become fully nude like her, you are calling her name, she saw you between her fingers gap nd shocked, you are holding your cock in one hand n came near her, your friend is smiling.

You are also smiling to see in your friends eyes, she surprised to see you both smiling, nd you n friend sit her both sides, your hands are waving on her body.
She couldn't stop you, your cock got hard, you n your friend hold her both hands n put it on cocks.

Your mom gonna out of her mind to see her own son giving his huge cock in her hand, she knew your intentions, she gave reaction as she is feeling shy, but inside her mind she is preparing herself to take both of you one by one.
now you stood up nd put your Cock on her lips.

Your friend said to your mom "come on bitch, suck his cock, your Son is offering you his huge cock, you should be thankful to him, show him your slutty skills you bitch".
Your mom opened her mouth n took your cock in her mouth"

"ohhh mommmm" I moaned
Vijaya "her eyes are closed, but she could feel the heat of your basterd cock, you are fucking her mouth like a true mother fucker".
"ohhh mommmm.." I was flapping my cock passionately. Vijaya was also enjoying this session.

Vijaya "now your friend is guiding you, how to fuck that bitch, he was fully experienced by fucking her many times, she couldn't disobey his orders, she is lying on bed nd open her legs, your birthplace is front of you, now ready to enter your first home baby".

I was moaning "aahh mom.. ohh that's it, I am fucking you".
Vijaya "ohh Son.. fuck.. fuck me baby... I won't tell my hubby, keep me as your personal slut, you both are my masters, nail me as you wish, fuck me, I couldn't be a good wife, but I love to be a slut".

"ohh mom.. I am about to cum, aahh my slut mommm"
Vijaya continue her dirty talk,
"I couldn't be a loyal wife, but I could be an excellent bitch, don't hesitate to humiliate me baby, I deserve it, ohh yaahh fuck me".
My dick shooted lot of cum.

Cum shot gonna 5 to 6 feet from my bed "ohhh mom, I cummed too long today.. thanks mom".
Vijaya laughed "ha ha ha, I love it baby, I am sure you enjoyed a lot".
"yes mom it was lovely experience for me, your scripting was lovely, how could you do it on the spot?"

Vijaya "experience, I have fucked many mother fuckers like you".
I replied "hey mom, I couldn't be that till now".
Vijaya "don't worry, very soon you are going to be.. ok?"
Me "yes mom, if you help me like this, than definitely I will be".

Vijaya "sure Son, I am always with you..for this kind of social cause, can I go to sleep baby?"
Me "ohh sure mom.. love you". Vijaya "Bye for now baby".
Me "Bye mom"
She disconnected our call. I went to toilet for pissing before sleep.

Gary1511

Me "mom.. he is not a small baby, if I will come to fuck you mom, 18 yrs old boy can reveal the truth".
Vijaya "don't worry Son, just focus on your personal bitch, how you are going to fuck her"

Vijaya "I never met Shobhna, only chat n phone talk, If I call her to my house for just a change, I will definitely pervert her, if allow".

Vijaya "it's not your task son, she doesn't know about your relation with me, I will talk to her, nd I am sure, she will come to spend time with me, we will talk more n more about this, just imagine when she will became crazy to fuck you, n you visit at my home".

Me "but it will reveal our secrets, she will understand we already know each other, she will easily understand our game plan".

Vijaya "hey mother fucker, don't you think, if that bitch became exited to fuck her own son, will she mind it about our plan or cheating or she will wish to get fucked by you, after all she knew you are beast n more wild than her ex fuck buddy".

Vijaya laughed "ha ha ha thanks to recognise me as whore, I like it baby, every woman is a whore from inside, only genius fuckers reveals this secret after fucking many bitches like me n Shobhna, do you get me son?"

Vijaya "have faith baby, very soon you will explore your birthplace in my house, today whatever She did,Forget about that, very soon you will be able to fuck her"

Vijaya "she will spread her legs n beg you to fuck her, than you can not only fuck her but humiliate her as you wish baby".

Me "hey mom, plse few minutes more, let me masterbate on your talk, please mom".
Vijaya "ok baby, I will guide you, think as you caught Shobhna is fucking a stranger guy, he is your friend but she doesn't know you planted him to fuck her"

Vijaya "you entered in home n caught her red handed, she was nude, she scared n tried to cover her body with bedsheet, you pulled sheet from her, she became nude, she covered her face behind hands.

her eyes are closed, she doesn't understand what to do, same time you are removing your clothes, you become fully nude like her, you are calling her name, she saw you between her fingers gap nd shocked, you are holding your cock in one hand n came near her, your friend is smiling.

You are also smiling to see in your friends eyes, she surprised to see you both smiling, nd you n friend sit her both sides, your hands are waving on her body.
She couldn't stop you, your cock got hard, you n your friend hold her both hands n put it on cocks.

Your mom gonna out of her mind to see her own son giving his huge cock in her hand, she knew your intentions, she gave reaction as she is feeling shy, but inside her mind she is preparing herself to take both of you one by one.

Your friend said to your mom "come on bitch, suck his cock, your Son is offering you his huge cock, you should be thankful to him, show him your slutty skills you bitch".

"ohhh mommmm" I moaned
Vijaya "her eyes are closed, but she could feel the heat of your basterd cock, you are fucking her mouth like a true mother fucker".
"ohhh mommmm.." I was flapping my cock passionately. Vijaya was also enjoying this session.

Vijaya "now your friend is guiding you, how to fuck that bitch, he was fully experienced by fucking her many times, she couldn't disobey his orders, she is lying on bed nd open her legs, your birthplace is front of you, now ready to enter your first home baby".

Vijaya "ohh Son.. fuck.. fuck me baby... I won't tell my hubby, keep me as your personal slut, you both are my masters, nail me as you wish, fuck me, I couldn't be a good wife, but I love to be a slut".

"I couldn't be a loyal wife, but I could be an excellent bitch, don't hesitate to humiliate me baby, I deserve it, ohh yaahh fuck me".

Cum shot gonna 5 to 6 feet from my bed "ohhh mom, I cummed too long today.. thanks mom".
"yes mom it was lovely experience for me, your scripting was lovely, how could you do it on the spot?"

Vijaya "sure Son, I am always with you..for this kind of social cause, can I go to sleep baby?"
Me "Bye mom"
NIce

Danny69

"ohhh mommmm" I moaned

Me "Bye mom"
May I have slutty perverted mommy like Vijaya...

Oo this gonna be so fun to seduce Sobhana again and feel her that Fucking own son is not a sin ,its a pleasure and blessing from God....

If she Fuck a Outsider then what's problem in her own blood, own son...
This feeling is so cosmic and unmatched with any other feelings...
When Mommys understand this ......

Love You Mummy....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍🤤🤤🤤