• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest My moms big yummy boobs

Maakadudh

After I took her in a hug and and we both fell on each other while kissing l. My mom's pussy was super wet now. It couldn't stop leaking, I could feel all of her juice on my dick. She was kissing me and then I took her on bed and she sat on me and both of us were sitting on the bed. We took each other in a liplock. Then I started going down slowly. I started kissing her cheeks and neck on top of her boobs and the shoulders. Then she started moaning very loudly, her moans could be heard in the whole room. Then I took her huge boobs in my hand and started sucking them. I sucked them a lot and kissed them and licked them. Then while I was doing that she took her other boobs in her own hand and started sucking her own boob while I was sucking the other one.

download-jpeg

I just couldn't stop licking and sucking her huge boobs. My mom really liked sucking her own boobs. Then I kissed them and then I slowly started going down to her big stomach now I made her lie down and started kissing and licking her stomach. Then I came to her pussy and I started licking all the wetness, he pussy was leaking out juices very hard. Then I started licking her pussy and started kissing it.
Her pussy was my new favourite thing. It tasted like heaven it was too good and I started going harder. She couldn't stay back anymore and took her fingers and started masturbating while I was licking her pussy. All of a sudden she started cumming like crazy! She couldn't hold back anymore and started squirting.
She was moaning so loud that it could be heard in the whole house. Her legs starting vibrating. They were shaking rapidly. She was squirting a lot and I started drinking all that would come near my mouth. It tasted very good and had a citric type of flavour. I was drinking big sips like water. She was squirting a lot and one of her squirt streams went near her mouth and she drank her own squirt. Finally she stopped squirting. And said beta thank you. Thank you for giving me such a good experience after so many years. And I said maa it doesn't end here. Then she got up and I was sitting on the bed she took my dick and put it in her mouth. She started sucking it in a very sexy manner. She was sucking licking and kissing my dick. In between the blowjob she would start giving me a mini hand job. Then she said my cute baby put that 11 inch dick in my pussy and get rid of the fire that's in there. Then she laid down and I took my dick and put it in her pussy. At first it wouldn't go in because she hadn't been fucked in 10 years but then all of a sudden because of feeling hard dick on her pussy she released some pussy juices and my dick went in her pussy in a second and because of that she moaned so loud in such a sexy way that I went down and kissed her boobs because of how sexy she looked. Then I started fucking her and with every push she gave a moan. After about 25 minutes or So I took my dick out and told her to suck my dick that had all of her pussy juices in it. In the next 5 minutes I said mom I'm about to cum she said cum in my mouth baby. Then I took my dick starting masturbating and shot my cum in her mouth. I had never cummed so much as much as I cummed today. I shot so much cum in her mouth that a bit came out of her mouth and fell on her boobs. Then she swallowed all of my cum and she said baby that was very tasty and salty too! Then she said that and we hugged each other and I put my face in between her huge boobs and we both went to sleep.

Tera Jass

ıllıllı ♥ Jassi ♥ ıllıllı
then we stopped and then mom was giving me a smile. After she put her saree back on. Then we got out and bought some pantys for mom too. Then we went back to the change room and this time mom took all of her saree off. Now she was fully naked and once I saw that scene my mouth was left wide open. Her nipples were erect and inviting me to suck on them. Then she said beta can you help me put my panty on and I said sure maa. Then I took one of the pantys and I put it on till her thighs then from her thighs when I saw closely her pussy was very wet. It was literally leaking with her juices then I looked up into moms eyes and she got shy and her face got red. Then the next thing I did left my mom surprised. I took my tongue and licked moms pussy. Her juices tasted so good. Then I took her panty and slid it up, when I did that my fingers touched a lot of moms pussy and my fingers got wet. I took those fingers out and licked them in front of mom. My mom said oh my sona putt I love you and she gave me a kiss on the lips. Then she dressed up and we got out of the store. Then we went to a restuarant sat there and ordered some food. After eating we went back home. Once we reached home I ran up to my room and got completly naked once I took my underwear off my dick jumped out. I looked at it and started touching it. Then I ran to mom to her room and saw she was also getting naked. Then I went to her and started helping her take her saree off. Then I took her bra and panty off. And while doing that I massaged her boobs.

tumblr-ncp36b5m821s4ttjfo1-250
10 inch bhai sahab kuch jyada ni ho gya yeh🤣

Reactions: GarmDudh