• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Mysti River

HiEveryone

Introduction, lounge, sports, other discussion and even LSB... People will come and they will post what they want to within the forum rules.Thats what chit chat means... Atleast in the XForum.

But there's a catch Renu and Rups darling.. :love: You can report posts, users, even ask for thread ban for specific user or users (not applicable on Mods).

But again.. I wanna say...If you want your personal space.. Choose the right sec. There you will get it :love:

And please Do report the posts and members which you deem unwprthy of your thread :redface: and lemme see what can i do for you lovely ladies :heart:
There are many other threads for chit chat . Intro is a personal thread and should be used to interact with the user of the intro post . Thats my opinion !!
Ladies have it hard enough with multiple private chat requests of varying degree of invasion of personal space that they have to deal with this on their intro thread too !!

Reactions: renuP

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
There are many other threads for chit chat . Intro is a personal thread and should be used to interact with the user of the intro post . Thats my opinion !!
Ladies have it hard enough with multiple private chat requests of varying degree of invasion of personal space that they have to deal with this on their intro thread too !!
thank you for your suggestion and try to apply this useful tip i said in my previous post

"But there's a catch Renu and Rups darling.. :love: You can report posts, users, even ask for thread ban for specific user or users (not applicable on Mods)."

Last edited:

Hunter1920

All those who loved, liked and commented for my posts and welcomed me ... a dear thanks for your appreciation.
And sorry to disappoint you for this exit. However you know the reason.

I hope - those who have this blue label of "moderators" won't bring their person spat on anyones personal pages ...

Ahh ... what to do about these moderators, primers ... and all those so called seniors ...
try to respect someones intro page guys ... 'ATLEAST'.

Guys ... THE GREAT MODERATORS AND PRIMES AND WHO NOT ... continue your chat here ... I better take a leave.
not a forum i want to spend time at.
enjoy your personal chat in others intro thread

New knowledge - Introduction is not a personal space ...
You are moderator ... So i have no right to object you.
Your forum, yours thread, your RULES.

Gross immaturity in thoughts and deeds. Have myself faced it and feels bad that others also facing it.
What she expected is ONLY not to carry personal conversations on her intro thread - but THE moderators
for this very little expectation also are arguing and trying to justify the interference. Really disappointing.
Anyways Renu, egos are hard to beat.
You females need space.. :sigh:
To iss diwali mai aap ko rocket la kr dunga..
Uspe baith kr paunch jaana aap space.. :roll3:

renuP

blooming in the garden of Eden!!
Prime
thank you for your suggestion and try to apply this useful tip i said in my previous post

"But there's a catch Renu and Rups darling.. :love: You can report posts, users, even ask for thread ban for specific user or users (not applicable on Mods)."
jo raita faila rahe hai wo moderators hi hai na ... matlab had hai ... dimag aur commonsense ka divorce kara chuke hai log.

renuP

Prime
thanks .. someone has some sense !!!

Reactions: HiEveryone

renuP

Prime
You females need space.. :sigh:
To iss diwali mai aap ko rocket la kr dunga..
Uspe baith kr paunch jaana aap space.. :roll3:
ooopsss hamara PA (personal ADVISOR) bhi hai yaha ... aaj hi pata chala. Gazab ka forum hai!

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
jo raita faila rahe hai wo moderators hi hai na ... matlab had hai ... dimag aur commonsense ka divorce kara chuke hai log.
Aise kaise chalega didi:banghead: chit chat section me koyi thread private/ personal nahi hota.. Is it that hard to understand?:redface:

Topic related section Alag hai.. Waha jaa ke karm karo toh uchit fal ki prapti hogi.. :saint:

Last edited: