• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Purano Scanned Choti

Whether continue or not

• Total voters

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
Oh fine....... but how will I send you?
এখানে কোন সমস্যা আছে?
আমি কি এই সাহায্য করতে পারি?

Ristrcted

Staff member
Google drive a upload kore link ta die din
হ্যাঁ এটি সবচেয়ে সহজ হবে

Reactions: satabdi

satabdi

হ্যাঁ এটি সবচেয়ে সহজ হবে
Actually I've tons of old choti books which I want to share. One member, Hemantababu, tried to cooperate me regarding this. But I'm too novice to understand that..... even one member advises me to upload it in Google drive and send that link to him. But I'm till confused. So please elaborate it step by step. What is Google drive? How will I upload it in Google drive.... how will I get the link and how will I send it.... I mean so many queries.

Reactions: sabnam888

Ristrcted

Staff member
You will have a Google account, you will see this icon on your mobile or laptop.

This is the icon of Google Drive, when you go inside it, you will find something like this

You have to go to new and after going there you will see something like this

My-Drive-Google-Drive-Mozilla-Firefox-01-06-2021-07-29-22-PM

If your stories are in the same folder, you can use the upload folder and upload that folder.
You can use upload file for any one file.

I have uploaded 2 stories here, when it is done, you have to click on one of the stories
When you select, some icons appear at the top

You have to go to the highlighted link, that is called the link, you will see something like this
From here also you can copy the link and post it on the forum but no one will be able to download your story.

If you want that people can also download your story then you have to do as in the photo Change it form restricted to Anyone with the link and then copy the link and post it on the forum
In case you have any more doubts feel free to ask

Last edited:

sabnam888

যেমন ভাবেই হোক না কেন গল্পগুলি যেন অবশ্যই আসে এই সাইট-এ । তাতে এই সাইট-টি সমৃদ্ধতর হবে । - তবে, একটি অনুরোধ , ঈমেজব্যাম-ট্যাম যা হবে হোক সরাসরি পড়ার সুযোগ যেন থাকে - ''ডাউনলোড''-এর ঘুর পথ নৈব নৈব চ । - সালাম ।

adultgolpo

Prai khan 20 purano saradiya mota mota boi ache.
আপনি ফোটো তুলে Google drive এ আপলোড করুন, তারপর লিংক শেয়ার করুন, সত্যিই যদি শেয়ার করতে চান। তা ছাড়াও হাজার হাজার ফ্রী ক্লাউড স্টোরেজ আছে, একটু youtube ভিডিও দেখুন।