• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Pyaar - 100 Baar

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLNC

Banned
Yes in one perspective I'm getting fairly good benefit if staying here than traveling. But my priority was to get some direct European clients as gallery share is 50% on every artwork. In 90% cases these scavengers (galleries) doesn't reveal exact amount they received and keep most of the cut in their own pocket if artist stays away from live audience. In addition, if some sincere client approach for good commission jobs they stay in between and keep more than half of the negotiated amount. I have quite bitter experience in the past.
There was this Vishwa Arts, gallery cum commission art platform who sold my Flying Fish canvas to so called unidentified buyer at 10% above base value i.e. 90K and after taking their 40% plus some shipping charges paid me 50 thousands something.
After almost one and half year, buyer posted that painting and hashtagged me. I personally texted that guy and thanked him. We chatted smoothly for about half an hour and being an art collector he asked everything about that huge painting. My thoughts n perspective while painting, number of hours n sitting because it was 8 ft by 4 ft, colours/pigments etc etc. And I answered everything accordingly. He was convinced and said that he seriously got some fine deal in 2 lakh. 🤐. And in next moment my phone was shattered in pieces. I was like behan#### jo tumhe roti de raha unke sath he gaddari.
That particular gallery was involved in my 8 deals and every single deal was either morphed or below base value. For 8 artworks I got paid nearly 1.8 lakh and they earned 5 times more than that. Case kiya lekin pata chala wo toh pehle se he band ho chuki hai. Student level aur beginners ke 5-6 art contests organise karwane ke naam pe 6 mahine me he approx 50-60 lakh gayab kar diye the unhone. Kuch genuine complaints hui lekin ek bhi banda hath ni laga. Main toh already ek saal late ho chuka tha 😅😅. This the dark side of this business. Solo exhibitions afford ni hoti, combined me premium cut galleries ka aur client se direct nahi mile toh waha bhi mota choona.
Solo Exhibition Kala Ghoda ka address diya tha.Pl call.If Gallery cuts you short,tell them to exhibit,display and take offers.Dont sell.Let them book.50% Is way outa market man.

Enigma

Enigma bhai why don't you post your panting short videos on instagram with your thoughts it will really inspire many people just a thought
I was doing that in past for almost 4-5 years but again that is not a safe place to post original art. People steal, morph and post them under their name. So now on I'm limited to regular sketches there but I do express my feelings, experiences and motive of drawing that particular illustration.

Roman legacy

❤️Pyaar 💯 Baar ❤️
I was doing that in past for almost 4-5 years but again that is not a safe place to post original art. People steal, morph and post them under their name. So now on I'm limited to regular sketches there but I do express my feelings, experiences and motive of drawing that particular illustration.
Enigma bhai I didn't saw any video on that on instagram and you can use the old artworks that you have sold already , to morph and steal other painters work isn't right but we can't do anything in this digital life

Enigma

One more thing I wanted to reveal here after interacting with Roman legacy bhai in previous comments.
Pyaar 💯 bar paperback will be different in many ways from this running version.
1. Prologue and first 20 updates revised

2. Multiple updates will be fused in single chapter

3. Some conversations and scene narrations have been changed and presented in a more simplified yet better way.

4. All in all it will contain 50 chapters and every chapter will begin with a drawing/portrait done by me, related to story only. I will upload these artworks on a different platform for interested collectors . Originals as well as prints.

5. ISBN application is now in process and first proof reading is done. By next Sunday above mentioned changes will progress without any further delay.

6. And the most important thing, I gonna mention this Xforum family at last two pages of paperback for their immense love and support. Things turn real only when you are loved and supported by your pack.

Rest I will update on regular intervals. Now you guys can reach to me by simply touching the signature 😉

131 Pre Orders
🙏💚🌱

Enigma

Enigma bhai I didn't saw any video on that on instagram and you can use the old artworks that you have sold already , to morph and steal other painters work isn't right but we can't do anything in this digital life
I will definitely think about this. There are nearly 50+ frame lapse recordings in my SSD and g-drive. Will share the most basic and creative ones. Thank you so much brother 🌱

Roman legacy

❤️Pyaar 💯 Baar ❤️
I will definitely think about this. There are nearly 50+ frame lapse recordings in my SSD and g-drive. Will share the most basic and creative ones. Thank you so much brother 🌱
Enigma bhai please share it with your thoughts that inspired you to make that artwork with your watermark in the video

Last edited:

MR SINGH

Cold blood 🔫🕵️‍♂️🦂⏳
Haan agar kuch bole toh ye thread he sankat me aa jayega. 🤐
Yahi chup reh jaate hai bhai 🙌

Kuch keha ta hanera jarega kive

Chup reha ta shamadaan ki kehenge.

Jindgi aise ulajh gayi hai bade bhai. Aur Love 1994 bhai jaha per dharna diya to deport hi honge . Abhi to thode se L lage hain fir bade wale L lagenge. Bas samajh lo ke G## bacha ke aye hain.

Last edited:

Enigma

Kuch keha ta hanera jarega kive

Chup reha ta shamadaan ki kehehge.

Jindgi aise ulajh gayi hai bade bhai. Aur Love 1994 bhai jaha per dharna diya to deport hi honge . Abhi to thode se L lage hain fir bade wale L lagenge. Bas samajh lo ke G## bacha ke aye hain.
So true 🙌

Status
Not open for further replies.