• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Pyaar - 100 Baar

Status
Not open for further replies.

aka3829

Prime
Bhai akka bhai firfox bhai apka to enigma bhai se contect he plz bataye kub tak update denge plz bhai
Bhai mene unhe contact karne ki koshis ki thi lekin unhone mera fon nahi uthaya . Aur mujhe lagta he ki mods ko ab is story ko delete kar dwna chahiye

Jason carter

Bhai acchi story ki maa behen kar di yar
Kitni jabardast story thi lekin writer sahab kidhar phas Gaye hai ki reply bhi nahi de rahe
Mods please close kar de thread ko

firefox420

Can you contact Enigma as we all want him to write further. Many readers want him to complete this story. Please sir

I had mail him twice in the past .. not even once he replied .. and i don't want to bother him too much .. and i also hope that he is sound and healthy .. just like you I am also sailing in the dark .. and waiting in hope that someday he might resurface himself .. :dazed:

Beyounick

I had mail him twice in the past .. not even once he replied .. and i don't want to bother him too much .. and i also hope that he is sound and healthy .. just like you I am also sailing in the dark .. and waiting in hope that someday he might resurface himself .. :dazed:[/QUOTE
Thanks for replying. I also hope and pray that he should be well. Hope someday he returns and continues his amazing story. In one of his posts he was mentioning of some break may be he took an early break. He said he won't be available after Dec till Feb. Hope he resurfaces asap.
Cheers !!

Reactions: firefox420

aman rathore

Enigma ke pankhe
I had mail him twice in the past .. not even once he replied .. and i don't want to bother him too much .. and i also hope that he is sound and healthy .. just like you I am also sailing in the dark .. and waiting in hope that someday he might resurface himself .. :dazed:
Bas bhai ummid par duniya kaayam hai

Reactions: firefox420
Status
Not open for further replies.