• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Thriller Razia and Fauzia - Sisters down the Rabit hole

Shall i continue this story?

• Total voters

Elvis roy

“So, what are you planning to do now?” Razia asks Parveen.

“I don’t know”

“Are you planning to keep the baby?”

“Yes,” Parveen replies affirming.

“You are just 18 years old and your parents would never accept it, are you gonna raise the baby alone?”

“I was hoping you would help me and may I ask, how do you know Amit?”

“we are friends”

“I didn’t know you are also a slut Razia”

“Don’t talk to me like that.”

“I am sorry”

“its ok. I am doing it for Fauzia, I want to protect her”

“Razia sis, its impossible, Fauzia likes what she is doing. You can’t do anything”

“I will do anything for my sister and I will save her. But please don’t tell Amit”

“Ok. Don’t worry. ”

“Parveen, Can I ask you something?”

“Yes.”

“Did you enjoy getting fucked by many guys?”

“Yes ofcourse, whats not to enjoy? They are very rough in bed and their uncut cocks, wow, its so good, even thinking about that making me wet”

“OK OK, control yourself”

Now I can’t be thinking about anything else, the thought of me sucking uncut cocks comes to my mind even. I am getting uncomfortable and uncontrollable.

Meanwhile, Parveen called Amit and told him everything and Amit responded by saying that he knows the real identity of Razia and he has special plans for her.

Amit called Razia, “Hey slutty girl, what are you doing?”

I was shocked and angry after he said that but I composed myself , “I am fine, Whatsup?”

“Nothing babe, I am free evening, why don’t we meet? After all, you pussy must be itching for me”

My heartbeat increases, I don’t want to fuck him but I have to meet him to dig some dirt about him to find a way to save Fauzia.

“Ok, sure” I replied.

The evening has come and I am so afraid, I went out of my religious school and my girl students are leaving but there he is, standing outside the gate in his motorbike, he asks me to hop on the back seat. I have no choice, I got on the bike, all my students are looking at me and his bike have so many religious stickers of his god all over the place and students know whats obvious.

I am cowering in shame but I sat on the bike and he took me to some shady place. It was very dirty and we entered one house. This house has pictures of many girls in a different kinds of nudity stickered all over the walls. I recognized most of the girls, most of them are my neighbors and my students and there it is, the picture of my sister in the big frame. I was stunned after seeing that and stood frozen before the picture.

Its my sister.

Amit asked me, “What happened? Do you know this girl?”

I couldn’t say yes so I said, “No, its just that I am trying to understand whats happening here”

“Oh ok,” he had a grin on his face, “I have seen so many sluts but never have I ever come across a slut like her. Her body is free use and we can do whatever we want with her”

I asked innocently, “Who is she?”

“She is Fauzia, supposedly from a very religious family. She begged to be with me, just like you, but enough of taking”

He hugged me from behind, I am shocked but I didn’t do anything but faking the smile. He hugged me tighter and kissed my neck from behind, it send chills over my spine and I got a goose bump all over my body. He grinded his dick over my ass and slowly started removing my robe. I was a wearing a very conservative salwar kameez.

“why are you wearing a rag like this? But don’t worry, from now on, I will give you something cool to wear”

He turned me towards him and started kissing my lips, I was slowly losing my control and started kissing him back. I know what I was doing is wrong but still I am a girl and experiencing the mans touch for 1st time and its really hard to be in control. It felt like I lost all the control of my body when I couldn’t stop him when he removed my tops and with one pull my pants knots are undone and fell on the floor

I am standing in my bra and panty and I can see some kind of disappointment in his face but I am kinda ashamed and confused.

“What happned?” I asked.

“Well. I was expecting hot girl like you would be wearing something interesting but you are a uncouthed bumbkin. No worries, I will fix that”

He takes his phone, and took few pictures of me, before I asked him stop, it was already taken.

“wait, I have some old lingerie Fauzia left it last time, its in that room go and wear it, and apply some makeup too” he said with a straight face, it was kinda humiliating but I went to the room and wore what was there and applied makeup and came out

“Wow, now you look like someone who deserve my cock” he said and took another picture

He came near me and kissed me again and started squeeze my boobs and he carried me to bed and removed my dress and made me naked and took few more pics and recorded the video and asked me suck his dick.

I started sucking his dick and I felt like crying and it was disgusting but I swallowed my feeling and started sucking his dick and surprisingly I felt closer to it and I started enjoying sucking his dick. At this point, I didn’t care its being recorded. He pulled me to the corner of the bed and started fucking my face hard and with every push, his balls hit my face

“Wow, you are amazing, you suck better than your sister”

I got shocked when he said that and I yelled“WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTT?????”
This type of mulli bitch deserve most brutal and humiliating fucks. Please ensure more humiliation for this alima

• Love
Reactions: Alamsoo and amr2322

Playboy12

Awesome story , good start and going well , make her whore and willing to submit make both sister in same bed and fuck he's brains out

I was shocked when he said that,

“Yes Bitch, I know who you were when the 1st time you message me. You think you are smart, now take my dick” he said and started fucking my mouth so hard and chocking me.

I couldn’t take it anymore and I started begging, “I am sorry please let me go”

“First, I will “CUM” take it like a whore you are. There is always a pleasure in doing an opening ceremony to a virgins like you”

He inserted his big dick in my tight pussy and started fucking hard and chocking me and pinned me down hard

He fucked me so hard and cummed inside me and filled my womb with his cum and just when I thought he is finished with me, he turned me over and started fucking my ass, it was very painful and I begged and cried to stop but he didn’t. he fucked me in the ass so again till he fill my asshole with his cum

Finally he released me and said, “You think you are smart bitch, now I own your ass”

I begged, “Please let me go”

“Letting you go, you are a jackpot. I have fucked so many sluts and you are dumb slut but you are smarter than other sluts, you even dare to manipulate me and I respect you for that but I have so many plans for you”

“No, please this is all a mistake and I will never come near you again, just let me go”

“What about your sister?”

“Please let us go and we will move some far away place form here and will never disturb you”

He laughs, “Just when I thought you are smarter. This is your life now, understand it, accept it. With you, I can achieve a lot”

“What are you planning to do with me?”

“I am not gonna tell you that bitch, you know, I just spoke with a friend yesterday and he agreed to pay a lot for you sister and he has lot of whorehouses all over the country and your sister would fit right in there”

“No no, please don’t do that”

“Why shouldn’t I? It’s a good money and I have sold so many girls. But.. you know what, you are just too perfect to lose. So I will give you the chance”

“What chance?”

“I will not sell your sister but you should give me your complete obedience”

“What does that mean?”

“Its means, when I say Jump, you say where. You do exactly what I say and I will keep your sister, if not, I will sell you sister and release all your pictures. Imagine, the most teacher of the religious school whoring out like this, how would people react?”

“Please don’t do that. I will obey and do whatever you want me to do?”

“Really?”

“Yes”

“Remember this bitch, if you ever try again back away or do something which I don’t like and I promise you that I will make your life hell. Whatever happened till not is nothing compared to what I will do your sister and you. Understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good. Wow, I cannot believe it, I don’t even know what to say now. I have you, a diamond feather in my crown. Just fuck off to your house now and I will give you the instructions of what to do”

I got dressed and when I was about to leave, he stopped me and push me to the wall and chocking my neck with his strong hand, “Bitch, you should not tell anybody that you are working for me, not even your sister, not a single soul. Ok? If you don’t follow this, you know what I will do?”

I nodded my head yes and he let me go, I caught my breath and ran to my house and showered thoroughly and I couldn’t stop crying.

I received a message from Amit, “When you sister comes home, she will ask you something and you will say YES”

My heart beat skipped after seeing this and I couldn’t wonder myself if he told everything to my sister and I am cowering in shame already,

Fauzia comes home and she said, “Aapi, can I ask you something?”

“Yes, what is it?”

“I need to go to Mumbai”

“Why?”

“I have a friend there, he told me that he would make me an lead actress in an upcoming web series”

“but you wanted to be a doctor now acting?!! Why?”

“I want it now and I hope you understand”

“But, you know acting, its not good, what would people think?”

“I don’t care what people think”

“But Fauzi, then you may need to wear revealing dresses”

“Yes, I know I don’t have any problem”

“but.. but..” I don’t know what to say at this point and I would have said No, if Amit didn’t hold me like this.

“No but aapi, everything would be perfectly fine but I need one more favor from you”

“What is it?”

“I need to take some photographs to send to some casting directors and I need some money and we will go to some photo studio and get the picture taken”

“Ok, lets go someplace else, not in our neighbourhood”

“Ok Aapi, you are the best” Fauzia hugged me.

Next day, we travelled to another city over 100 kms to take the picture and we entered the studio with name “Sanjay Studios”

We were both wearing this,

“Hi, I am Sanjay, how can I help you?”

“I want to take some pictures,” says Fauzia.

He is visibly confused for a second “Oh, ok”

We entered the photo room and Fauzia removed her veil and robe and standing like this

“Wow, it’s a surprise, I didn’t expect that you would hide this inside this black dress” his face lightened up in happiness.

“Now one more like this,” Fauzia said

“Mam, you are amazing,” Sanjay said

“Oh, please call me Fauzia. I am full of surprises, isn’t it?” Fauzia teases him and starts flirting with him and she can do it naturally and I am helpless to stop any of it.

“Sanjay, do you have a dressing room?”

“if you don’t mind you can change it behind that curtain”

I don’t think Fauzia would do this but she has no problem and I take Sanjay away as I don’t want to peek on her. He is disappointed which I can see it on his face.

We were standing outside and there was an awkward silence.

“So, do you want to take the pictures too?” He asked.

“No, I am not”

“You are a good sister for supporting your sister like this, and I am sure that you are as much slutty as your daughter”

I didn’t say anything and I kept silent. Fauzia asked us to come in and we entered the place.

Both Sanjay and me shocked to see her in new outfit.

“I must say Fauzia, you are the hottest girl ever I took the pic of”
“Thanks Sanjay”
“Now 2 more like this please Sanjay”

“You don’t have to ask two time Fauzia, its my honor”

“Ha ha, this is last?”

"Its all good fauzia, but where is ass, men like to see ass"
"Yes, you are right, take it"

“Last? I am expecting to see more”
“I am sure you do,” Fauzia laughs, “But eventhough I am ok with nudity, I don’t want to send my nude pics to all the casting directors.”
“Now, all I have to do is to wait till I see you in big screen”
“Thanks sanjay”
“Fauzia, if you give one nude pose and I will give you a HQ album for free”
“Deal. But you should not show it to anybody else”
“Well. Its for you and if you can give me one more pose, I will add it with my studio banner and you can be our official brand ambassador”
“Wow, I like it” Fauzia laughs and she didn’t bother at all about my presence and she got naked and Sanjay’s jaw dropped on the floor.

“I like the bushes Fauzia“
“Thanks. This is for you. This is a special dress and I like it very much”

“Thank you so much Fauzia, you are the best.”
He developed the album faster and we left the place and before we leaving, he stopped me and gave me his business card, eventhough I said no, he insisted and gave it to me.
We reached home and Fauzia hugged me and left to Mumbai and I am all alone in the house and phone started ringing…………..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: amr2322 and Wass1
I picked up the phone and obviously its Sultana, head of our organization and the most respected and arrogant woman. She always looked down on me as my mother had an interfaith marriage, eventhough she is an orphan herself.

“hello sultana mam”

“what the hell happening in your school?” she started shouting

“What are you saying mam?”

“Some many girls are eloping with boys from your school and I know about parveen’s pregnancy”

I thought its only I know about Parveen’s pregnancy and I am wondering how did she know about that, “No, its not what you think”

“People like you shouldn’t be given an opportunity to take care of the young girls”

I got angry, “People like me?? What do you mean by that?”

“Don’t raise your voice at me. I know about your mom and now your sister. Shame on you”

“Mam, I am doing a better job”

“Better job at what? Pimping away. I already asked the management to stop the funding for your school and we are looking for a suitable place to relocate all the girls to some better administration.”

She hung up the phone after shouting at me, I got so angry and I always hated that bitch and now she crossed the limit. This school job is my only source of income and this is the only thing I know, I cant lost it and I have no other option than asking for help from Amit.

So I called Amit,

“Hello my randi, what do you want? You don’t worry about Fauzia, my boys in Mumbai will take good care of her. She is going to make many dicks happy”

“Actually, I have other problem and I need your help”

I then explained that have happened to him and he said he will help me. He asked me to not worry and asked me to take parveen under my care till she gives birth and he will take care of sultana. I don’t know what he gonna do, but I know that he is not that kinda man to mess with. He asked me her details and I told him everything I know.

NOW THE STORY IS COMING FROM SULTANA’S POV.

Amit called his friend Ayush, who is from the same place as Sultana

“Hello Ayush , Amit here”

“Hey Amit, how are you? I heard about the new girl Fauzia, good job”

“Congrats for your work with Noor, she is real piece of wet, cant wait to make my dick wet in her mouth”

“Ofcourse bro, she is yours.”

[to know more about Ayush and noor, read my other story here https://xforum.live/threads/a-star-is-born.81818/ ]

“you are always the best, anyway, I have a new project for you”

“Whats her name?”

“Wow, you are faster than I thought. Her name is Sultana”

“Which sultana? There is one doctor, one housewife and one other religious teacher”

“Man, you surprise me again, it’s the teacher, how do you know?”

“Come on man, you know that nobody can escape my eyes. What do you want with the teacher?”

“I need to take the bitch down”

“Don’t worry man, I like to tame bitches like that. Truth be told, she is a hard nut to crack but you know me, I like challenges”

“so, you are in”

“Say no more, I will break her and then you can have her”

“That’s great. Let me know when she is ready”

“Bye”

Ayush light up his cigarette and he knows that it’s a challenge so he started following her to find her weakness. He shadowed sultana for a week and rented a house next to her.

She is living alone in the 2nd floor of the two floors apartment. In ground floor, the landlord living alone with another older couple occupy the total of two houses.

In 1st floor, one wildlife photographer is in one house and 3 college students in another house,

In 2nd floor, Sultana in one house and Ayush next door to her.

Top terrace is empty, nobody is using it, sometimes landlord comes and older are weak to go there and college students sometimes go there to smoke and photographer never goes there. As of now, only person regularly using it are sultana mostly dry her clothes.

Ayush moved in and tried to talk to her but it isn’t working and he almost give up but he strike a good friendship with landlord and got sultana’s number but its useless.

After one week, after every attempt to talk to her failed and feeling defeated, he was packing the bags and it was around midnight he saw a shadow moving through the window and he went to check and it was sultana as she was going somewhere. Feeling intrigued, he started following her, without she noticing.

She went to the bus stand and there are is a young couple, she was talking with them and helped them get on the bus, but it all looked shady, so Ayush took the picture of everything. Next day, you used his contact and shared the photo with his friends to find the identity of the couple and it worked. The girl is Afrin Qureshi and the boy is Arjun Yadav, apparently they were in love and Sultana helped them elope.

Ayush found the location of the couple and went to talk with them and there was big ceremony, it’s a marriage between the couple in a temple, Amira looked gorgeous in Red saree and mangalsultra and from now on, she will be called Anjali Yadav.

After he gets to talk to Anjali alias Afrin, she was so excited and talked about how she met Arjun and how the relationship evolved and last but not least, how Sultana encouraged and helped to run away. Ayush recorded this like a confession in his mobile. But, one thing was not clear. Why would Sultana helps?

He found the answer. Sultana is so drunk on power and she would like to rise to the top in her religious organization and she would do anything to achieve that and apparently Anjali alias Afrin is a student of another religious school administered by one of Sultana’s rivals in the organization.

Sultana helped the couple to elope only to use this to ruin the reputation of her rival. Ayush has uncovered this big conspiracy, if he released the info he got, sultana would obviously in the scandal and it would ruin her reputation, but that’s not enough for him, he wants more, he wants total control and took his phone, send the video to Sultana with the message, “I got you Bitch!!”

• Love
Reactions: amr2322 and Wass1
Good going , stopped in super suspense like break the suspense and get a hard core one
Thanks, but i think suspense is better. if you feel otherwise, please share me your feedback. I am still trying to improve

Reactions: Wass1 and Playboy12