• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Thriller Razia and Fauzia - Sisters down the Rabit hole

Shall i continue this story?

• Total voters
Girls are asking so many questions and sultana wants to normalize the slutiness.

Sultana starts speaking, “Girls Girls, I know you all have lot of questions but please I am very tired, lets have a calm day”

“Why are you tired mam? Were you with your boyfriend?”

“Oh you girls don’t shut up. Don’t you? Ok. Yes, I was with my boyfriend and we had sex all night. Are you all happy now?”

“You are not married, is it not wrong? You told us, it’s a sin,” another girls asked

“Yes, I said that, I am a sinner.” Sultana yelled and then she calmed down, “I am sorry girls for yelling at you. Let me start from the beginning, I spent the weekend with my boyfriend and we had a lot of sex. I know it’s a sin but I am doing it for you all, but please don’t tell anybody.”

“for us?” one confused girl asks.

Sultana starts spinning her own web of lies, “yes girls, our organization started budget cuts and financials are bigger problem now and my boyfriends is the only one helping with money and he introduced me to some of his friends, who is paying lot of money and in return I have to sleep with them”

Girls are shocked after hearing this and are very empathetic towards sultana now and all started crying and starts hugging her.

“You are the best teacher we can hope for. We love you,” one girl says.

“Another girl says, we are major and we can help you too,” another girl says.

“Its so generous of you, but you don’t have to but we can think of something else. You stay calm and don’t discuss this with anybody and I will find something work out for all of us and I don’t want you all to do that and I want you to all get married to good boy and have a good family”

“but who will marry us? We are orphans”

“You are right, its very harder to find a good boy because we are always looking for boys only from our community and if its ok for you girls, I will start looking for boys from other communities too”

Girls started discussing with themselves and all said Yes in unison.

With all settled, Sultana takes her phone and called Razia and told her that she got her back and she can do whatever she wants.

Now the story will be continued from Razia’s POV

Razia was so happy to hear those words from sultana and she is relieved because finally she got rid of sultana.

She put the phone on the night stand and she turned on her side and it was amit playing with her naked boobs.

“Who is that?” Amit asked.

“Its sultana. Its seems, she will not be a problem anymore”

“Wow, it seems my friend Ayush finished his part of the deal”

“What did you do with her?” Sultana asked.

“So many things. Just so now, she is no different to you, you all act like upright and pious but deep inside you are all big shameless whores.”

I was silent after hearing this as I don’t know what should I say.

“Are you taking good care of parveen?”

“Yes, in few weeks her belly would should be big”

“So what?”

“Her parents would definitely find out”

“let her stay with you then?”

“No problem, but what should I tell her parents?”

“for all I care, you can tell them that she is a whore, not my problem. Keep her with you till she give birth and then I will move her to some other place”

Having said that, I left his bed and came back to my house and parveen also moved in with me, her parents know about her pregnancy and they are ashamed of her and kicked her off the house.

I am taking good care of her and frequently takes her to the hospital and she is in her final days of her pregnancy.

Few days later, Fauzia returns with a big belly herself.

“Fauzia, what happened?”

“Go to see you too sister”

“yes, what are you doing here?”

“Oh, its so hard to get into movies, there are so many competitions even for web series, I fucked so many guys and didn’t get any chance so I am here.”

“But Amit told us, he will make you a star”

“Yes, I believed that too, he asked me to fuck many guys so they will me a chance in their movies but it turns out he already got paid from those guys fucking me and most of them are not even related to cine field”

“So?”

“Yes, he made me a prostitute without me even knowing”

“How did you become pregnant? Who is the father?”

“I have no idea, guys insisted on fucking me without condom and I couldn’t say otherwise”

“How are you talking like this so casually? Are you not concerned about future?”

“Dear big sister, I cant worry or think like you all the time. Whatever happens happened, I have no place to no place. Won’t you accept me”

“Ofcouse I accept you but but”

“But what?”

“This is parveen, she is also pregnant as you can see, and you are pregnancy and.. and.. I am also pregnant”

“What are you saying sister”

“Yes, you heard it”

“Who is the father?”

“Amit. I haven’t told him yet”

Fauzi started laughing hysterically, I was puzzled, “Why are you laughing?“

“Three unmarried pregnant girls in one house and its gonna be a hoot and a half”

I say, “Oh god, I haven’t thought about it, what are we gonna tell the neighbours and how am I gonna manage it in a school”

“Don’t worry big sis, I know you will find a way”

Razia called Amit and told him that she is pregnant and Amit started laughing, “Ha ha, with this rate, in few years, I would be father of half of the kids in town. All you have to do now, take care of your healths for the baby and about your neighbours, I don’t care if they humiliate you, you all will have to learn to live with that and don’t care about parveen, send her to me”

“What are you gonna do to her?”

“Don’t worry about her, I have a good friend, he wants to marry her and he will raise my child”

After I said that to parveen, she was so happy to hear that and she packed and left the place. After couple of weeks, I got a call from Amit inviting me and Fauzi to attend the wedding ceremony.

We reached the ceremony and it was H*** wedding rituals and Parveen was dressing like a h*** bride and big shocker was the groom. He is over 50 years and a widower himself and it’s a second marriage, there was nothing I could do and Parveen seems to be happy and we stayed till all the rituals are finished and Parveen was renamed to Priya and she will starting her new life, I wish nothing but the best for her and left the place.

Fauzia’s belly is getting bigger and there are already so many ruckus in the neighbourhood and all the neighbours stopped talking to us and they are some indirect threat for us to leave the mohalla but Amit said he would protect us and we continued to stay there.

One day, I take Fauzia for medical checkup and she is in 7th month of her pregnancy now and I am at 4th, my belly is not bigger yet so there is no problem at school.

Fauzia is admitted to the hospital for her delivery, she gave birth to beautiful boy, we all are so happy and the nurse wanted us to fill in the father’s name, which we left it as blank and it turned few heads and started some judgmental looks. I don’t really care about that anymore and its my life, eventhough its not as if planned but nevertheless, here we are.

I am helping her sister take care of her baby and we named him YASH. Occasionally Amit visit us, he would fuck me as he told me manytimes that he loves to fuck a pregnant slut and once finish with me, he would go and drink Fauzia’s milk and this has become the routine for us and after few months and I gave birth to a baby girl and we named her YASMIN.

I also lost my job as conservative parents and people called me characterless and fired me. We need money to take care of the kids so Amit suggested a new profession, “the world oldest profession”

Me and Fauzia satisfying so many customers everyday and we make a buttload of money and ofcourse Amit gets his share and we are happy with it but after few years, he doesn’t want Yash to live in the company of whores and he wants him to group up to be a gentleman, so we sent him to the boarding school but Yasmin with us, she is just a kid now but soon she will know about us and I wish that she wouldn’t end up like us.

The end.

PS: I will continue the story of sultana in a separate thread.

Playboy12

Yet finished so fast 😪 it has more plot that and her sister fucjed in same bed three-some and gangbang like goes on finished unexpected soon