• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Red Paint On The Widow's Saree

Atanuuuuu

Vaiya bahut achchi story chal raha hain.. Apka jo sab se best baat hain ki ap regular update dete ho aur complete bhi karte ho story ko... Ek suggestion tha vaiya, jaya ko bhi criminal minded woman bana do arvind k sath rehete rehte, jaya bhi kala dhanda start karega aur insaniyat kho kar galat kaam karega aur fayde k liya murder karna bhi unse koi badi kaam nahi hogi, aur arvind k sangat main jaya drinking smoking bhi start karega.. Naya ya jaya bahut hi erotic hoga story..
Anyway idea pasand ayega to lena aur waise bhi ap bahut achcha hi likhoge main 200% sure

AnkurKumar3456

AKA Mintu the Storyteller
what kind of a woman is she... seeing a sadistic man venting his anger and plotting to kill someone... she is getting aroused... whereas when his son expressed his feelings towards that union leader... she wasn't even sympathetic towards his worries...

I always wonder how do women choose someone else over their own flesh and blood... those women are like jaya,,, who can't control their urges or say the whore inside them... what was the reason for such a sudden and drastic change... dating a common worker in a factory and that too a gunda by nature... perhaps there is a submissive slut inside her which needs to be controlled by a man...

Let's just say that Jaya is revealing the sadistic woman inside her.

• Love
Reactions: The_Rajaji

AnkurKumar3456

Vaiya bahut achchi story chal raha hain.. Apka jo sab se best baat hain ki ap regular update dete ho aur complete bhi karte ho story ko... Ek suggestion tha vaiya, jaya ko bhi criminal minded woman bana do arvind k sath rehete rehte, jaya bhi kala dhanda start karega aur insaniyat kho kar galat kaam karega aur fayde k liya murder karna bhi unse koi badi kaam nahi hogi, aur arvind k sangat main jaya drinking smoking bhi start karega.. Naya ya jaya bahut hi erotic hoga story..
Anyway idea pasand ayega to lena aur waise bhi ap bahut achcha hi likhoge main 200% sure

Is kahani ke saath rehne ke liye shurkiya aapka.

Kahani puri tarah se ek aurat ki sadistic nature pe aadharit hain aur dhire dhire aage kya hota hain, yeh to samay hi batayega!

AnkurKumar3456

Chapter 8

Meanwhile in the office, Alok sat on his chair, inside his air conditioned cabin and wondered what was up with his mother! What exactly would she be doing at her future partner's house at this moment? And why would she keep this affair so personal? So personal, that he being her son, had no idea at all regarding who was dating his mother. Fedgeting a bit, he decided to call her up, but then stopped and thought of taking the sneak peek approach.

Alok immediately went to the matrimonial website, logging in, and searched for his mother's profile. He browsed through the profiles with thumping heart and after about an ample amount of'Jayas', he finally found the right "Jaya'. His mother's profile picture looked sensous, displaying Jaya's sweet round face with just a slight touch of gloss and blush. Without wasting any further time, he clicked on her current affairs button, but unfortunately a password pannel popped up, making Alok restless and grumpy. "Fuck! Why would maa setup a password??". Anyhow, he decided to try his luck and type couple of assumed passwords, but none of them worked. Atlast Alok got kicked out of his mother's profile and this made him rage, making him close the browser and bang on his keyboard softly. But since he trusted his mother, he knew he would meet the person soon.

On the other side, Arvind controlled his raw emotions and was currently having a mild moment with Jaya, who was totally engrossed in seeing the wedding pictures of Arvind and his late wife. She clearly noticed how curvaceous his late wife was and was quite the dusky beauty. Out of all the photos, there was one particular photo that made Jaya's heart thump rapidly again. In the photo Arvind had lifted his wife up and was giving a wrestler pose, as if his wife was a big dumbell for Olympics. This made Jaya let out an inaudible moan, but Arvind clearly saw her expressions and again whispered into her ear "like the pose?". The sudden air blow in her ear made Jaya look upto Arvind and in response she just blushed "you must have been a bigger brute then!"

"I am still a bigger brute even now!" Saying so Arvind instead of aiming his lips on the ears, once again brought his lips close to Jaya's and soon the two pair of lips joined in for a sensous smooching. Jaya dropped all the photos on the floor and this time hugged Arvind tightly, mashing her blouse clad big ample melons against his banyan clad hairy chest and kissed him wholeheartedly. During this time Jaya didn't realise that her pallu had slipped off and Arvind's hands were wondering all over her back, feeling the strap lines of her bra through her blouse and then wandering all over them, feeling the curvy back and soon he bagan kissing the shoulder blades, making Jaya moan. Both were lost in heavenly feelings untill suddenly the bell rang, making Jaya and Arvind fall back to their senses and Jaya's heart thumped wondering who could it be? The image that popped in her mind was her son Alok.

AnkurKumar3456

The doorbell rang almost shaking Jaya up and she adjusted her pallu back. However Arvind casually walked to the door and opened it, welcoming a smiling Renu, who came inside, shoving aside her schoolbag on the sofa, gleefully looking at Jaya, who also smiled back and the sweet child. "Hi Jaya aunty!!!!!" Renu almost hugged the buxom lady, and Jaya nuzzled her a bit, fluffing her hair and then letting her go to her room. Arvind then admonished Renu to take her schoolbag along as well and Renu obediently did so. Jaya could see all the time how dominant Arvind was most of the time.

Jaya : you are a bit harsh on her Arvind! She is jut a kid.

Arvind : better if she doesn't become a brat!

Jaya : hmmm...anyways, I better leave and reach home slowly...

Jaya soon got up and was just about to proceed further, when suddenly Arvind caught hold of her hands and saying "wait!" he rushed inside the curtained room and after a while he came back, clearly hiding something behind him. Jaya stood still, as if ordered by a high militant force, to stand still and quiet. She knew she was all the time getting dominated and mindhandled Arvind and to be honest, she loved it. Some breeze always blew her heart when Arvind would confront her like a rugged dominant male.

Anyway, immediately Arvind brought his hands ahead and Jaya was surprised to see what he had in his hands. They were a pair of red and green bangles, normally made for and worn by freshly married women. Looking at those bangles, Jaya felt her heart thumping and took a deep breath, almost pulling up her pair of large breasts up and then dropping them down with ease, giving them a slight bounce. She looked at those bangles with her wide eyes and then up towards Arvind, who had a confident smile.

Jaya : oh Arvind! These??? For me?? (Meekly)

Arvind : exactly Jaya! Just for you!

Jaya : oh! Arvind how could I....now?.. we are yet to get marr...

Arvind : I want to see your plump fair hands in these! Right now Jaya!

Arvind's request felt more like a command and Jaya felt her big breasts telling her to stick them to the hairy chest of the man in front, and smooch his rough lips in order to say thanks. Surprisingly Jaya did the exactly same thing as she felt. She stepped forward and hugged Arvind, so tightly that her big blouse clad breasts stuck to his hairy sweaty chest through the Banyan and he also hugged her back with equal determination and itch. He roamed his hands all over the white blouse and inserted his fingers within the cloth just to feel her white bra straps, making Jaya coo and mash her breasts on his chest even more. Arvind's fingers kept playing with the straps for sometime and then got back to the spinal area and from there his hands moved very slowly towards the bulging hip folds and softly feeling the soft slabs of meat, making Jaya moan inaudibly.

"Oh Arvind!" Jaya cooed like a dove in heat.

The three folds of flesh was only proving what a voluptuous and plump beauty Jaya was and this drove Arvind crazy as he soon played with the folds and also kissed the nape of the neck at the same time, making Jaya squeal softly in pleasure and after some more intimate nuzzling, Jaya caught hold of her breath and stood still, however her pallu had fallen off, again presenting her meaty cleavaged blouse to Arvind, who stood still with the bangles on his hand waiting for her to accept them. Jaya nodded and he soon grabbed one of her forearm and started to insert some bangles on by one onto her hands. As each bangle rode up, Jaya felt some potential orgasms and then the same feeling with the other hand as well.

Soon, Jaya saw her hands filled with the red and green bangles and immediately blushed like a fresh bride. She suddenly heared shehnais and flutes in her mind and she bit her lip in anticipation. Arvind loved seeing her response to his gift and gave a quick peck on one blushing red cheek, making Jaya coo "ufff!" in pleasure. Jaya didn't bother to pull up her pallu this time and the combination of her cleavage showing blouse and the colorful bangles was making her a breathtaking lady at the moment, the tiny grey strands on her hair added to the spice. However Arvind still didn't bother to release her hair from the hairbun, as he wanted to do that at some auspicious moment, where he would do much more than just opening hairband.

Arvind : like vada pao, mendu and poha, I wish i could eat you as well right now!

Jaya : you are a swine! (Blushing and looking down)

Arvind : (grunts like one) yes I am for sure!

Jaya : oh Arvind, you will spoil me, you are slowly slowly! Something in you which my late husband never had! I don't know what.... something that is raw and ..

Arvind : animalistic?? Right??

Jaya only kept breathing and looking down. Arvind again caught hold of her bangled hands and brought his lips to her ears whispering "forget about your late husband! Just think about me! And if you don't, I will humiliate your late husband with my slum like gaalis! Okay??". This sentence shook Jaya so much that out of a forbidden extacy, her knees buckled and before she would drop down, Arvind picked her up and holding her chin, made her look upto him. "You are a filthy swine and a brute! How did I fall for you??" Jaya said this with false anger and had a naughty smile on her face, which convinced Arvind that the buxom lady had surely fallen for him completely.

Before Arvind could say anything, out of her habit, Jaya again started to sing a song, something to rejoice in the heated moment. She quickly remembered a sensual song from the film 'Saagar'.

"Are jaane do na! Areee jaaane doo naaa!"

In reply Arvind sang back..

"Are paas aaao naaa!"

Jaya once again looked at her bangled hands and sneaked them away from Arvind, moving back, teasing him in a pre-orgasmic voice...

"Chuo na chuo na mujhe! Chuo na chuo na mujhe!!

Chuoo naaa chuoo naaaa chuoo naaa!!!"

This made Arvind grunt like a bull and immediately took hold of Jaya's hand and pulled her close, mashing his lips on hers yet once again and Jaya responded back with equal eagerness. Unknown to them, Renu at that moment peeped at them from behind the curtains and giggled at the sight of the older man and woman behaving like newly married couples. The smooch got over and Renu sneaked back inside her room. Jaya assembled herself and saw the watch, widening her eyes and soon took permission to leave, but Arvind didn't let her go, rather he massaged her shoulders saying "Renu would love to see how good a cook you are!".

Jaya : oh Arvind! My son....I need to rush home...cook for him!

Arvind : forget him for sometime! Cook for me and my daughter for a change!

Jaya : how much of a brute can you be Arvind??? My poor son comes back home from office just to see his mother prepared some meal for him! And you..... That will be mean! (Feeling a strange tingle instead of anger)

Arvind : Jaya!! You will do it....for me!

Saying so, Arvind went behind her and again planted a kiss on the nape of her neck saying "I said forget about him for one day! Let him cook himself, forget you even have a son! Just for Today!". Again another kiss followed on the other side of the neck and Jaya orgasmed from two things. Firstly the small amount of kisses on the nape of her neck and secondly the rogue dominant attitude that always made her weak on her knees and now she even agreed to put him and Renu first and ignore her own son.

"Forget you have a son!" This brutal command made Jaya feel a tingle inside her loins and she felt shameful to realise that she got sadistically turned on for a brief amount of time at that sentence of Arvind. Arvind kept looking at her and he felt as if he could almost read her mind.

Jaya heaved some breaths and looked at Arvind, giving him a devilish smile "okay then! I will quickly make some poha first and then discuss some delicious recepies for lunch and dinner!" Saying so Jaya shook her big bum and marched to the kitchen. Seing her changed attitude and her plump swaying buttocks in the orange saree, made Arvind very hard and he quickly mauled his groin with some quick little gropes within the lungi and realised that he already had some precum smeared on the front of his lungi. Arvind didn't mind it at all, but he was also in no hurry to rush for things. He sat on his chair, watching Jaya murmer some song, while she cut the potatoes and very subconsciously swaying her bum and hips in the process. Jaya didn't realise the song she selected, but she sang while she chopped the vegetables. Strangely Jaya sang a song she had always cringed on, from the film 'Naseeb apna apna'.

"Mera pati mera devta hain...

...mera pati mera devta hai...".

"Oh god! How primitive!!" Jaya blushed and laughed at her own song joice as she now washed the chopped vegetables and blushed at her behaviour once again, while Arvind smoked his bidi and watched his would-be wife prepare poha in his kitchen.

• Love
Reactions: Atanuuuuu

AnkurKumar3456

Chapter 9

In the meantime, Alok was just keen in his files when suddenly a message popped up in his laptop. Glancing at the screen, he noticed that the message had come to his own matrimonial account and this beckoned him to quickly login to the website and rush to the inbox. There was a message from the name 'Kaamna Bhide'. He quickly clicked on the message and started reading :

"Hello Mr Alok, I just saw your profile and would be very much interested in having a chat with you on the messenger, if you would please.

My name is Kaamna and currently residing in your city! For other details, you can see my profile.

Thanks!"

-------

Alok read this and got eager to get acquainted with this girl. He immediately clicked on 'Accept' and replied "I would love to know you!".

Far from Alok's office, in a decent one BHK flat, a gorgeous girl with thick long flowing hair sat comfortably on her sofa and saw the 'approved message' and soon her shiny pinkish rose bud lips formed into a smile. Her freshly painted pink fingernails typed "thanks" along with a coy smiley and then clicked on send. Getting a quick reply, Alok got more eager to have a brief conversation with Kaamna and his heart ran with anticipation and excitement. Alok was very eager to know more about Kaamna.

While, at Arvind's house :

Arvind and Jaya along with Renu soon munched on some delicious poha along with some vadas, also made by Jaya. Arvind would often raunchily munch on a vada, while starting directly at Jaya, who would blush immediately. Renu was young, however she sneaked at their interactions and smiled cutely. Jaya felt an strange and amazing relief from having cooked the very first meal for Arvind and his daughter. she even made up her mind to make as many meals and serve Arvind as much as she can, if asked. Arvind ate the poha completely and gave this bull like burp, making Renu laugh and say "shiii pappa!!!" and Jaya mentally said herself "Absolute bull!" and having thought that, she bit her lip thinking something else totally.

After having finished Renu fled to her room, while Jaya and Arvind finished their poha and realised that one piece of vada still remained in the vessel.

Jaya : umm Arvind, You can have that! I am full (lets out a burp)

Arvind : Jaya devi! I won't have it alone, you will assist me (rubbing his rough beard)

Jaya : ummmm what? (Confused yet curious)

Arvind took that one last vada and, pulling his chair close to Jaya, inserted one half of the vada in his mouth and teased Jaya to take up the other half, to which Jaya blushed and heaved some deep breaths, clearly understanding his intentions. This was a strange game that often college lovers or newly wedded couples would play. However at this mature age Jaya felt naughty and very excited to do such a thing. She saw Arvind calling her, flicking a finger. The gesture felt so dominant that Jaya felt her soul pushing her buxom matronly body ahead, untill her lips were just an inch away from the half vada.

Within a blink of an eye, Jaya grabbed the other half vada with her pouty lips and soon Arvind started to munch, beckoning Jaya to munch at the same time, which soon resulted in their lips colliding all of a sudden and then making them mash against each other in a smooching extacy. Jaya this time felt the vada bits along with Arvind's saliva, which created havoc in her body. Arvind also tasted the bits with the juicy moistness of Jaya's lips and yet once again they both stood up and this time Arvind grabbed one whole hip and gave it a firm squeeze, making Jaya buck her body against him more, smashing her big breasts against his chest even more.

"Arvind...ohh Arvind! Eat me up like a vada! Ohhh just feel me!" Jaya at this moment suddenly got lost in a daydream, a peculiar one, which resulted in an imaginary fog around her and all of a sudden she found herself in a beautiful rosey garden, with all of a sudden a gang of young men and girls popping out of the bushes in skimpy outfits. Jaya who was still wearing the orange saree and white blouse felt like the heroine of the 90s and 80s, and immediately some girls would pinch her cheeks, squeeze her hips and pat her stomach bulge, teasing her, while she saw Arvind walk upto her, still in his sweaty banyan. A song from Jeetendra's Himmatwala played around her

"Tathyia hoo hoo taathaya taathaya hoo hoo...

...Dhoom tanana dhoom tanana...."

"Jaya???" Arvind's firm voice shook her and Jaya got back to reality. Her eyes looked so dizzy that Arvind looked blurrish to her and felt the sudden need to lie down somewhere. Arvind understood and immediately took her to his room, holding firm on her heavily curvy waist. The buxom lady soon reached the bed and lied down, eventually getting into a nap, while Arvind took a bird's view look at her matronly figure clad in saree and blouse. His eyes roamed from her sweet plump mouth and moist lips to her soft neckline and meaty cleavage and eventually down to her bulging hips and stomach. For sometime Arvind kept looking at the saree covered legs and wondered how robust and thick her thighs would be.

"Oh Jaya raani! You are Tilottoma in disguise! But I am also no less than indra!".

Some wicked thoughts struck Arvind and he brought an evil naughty grin on his face, while bringing his hand to his lungi knott and soon got rid of it, exposing his already hard black schlong and slowly rubbing the foreskin. He looked closely at Jaya and started to rub and grope his around baton, while saying a strange shayari to himself

"Tujhko banaya hai rab ne phursat se!

Aaj hi pyar ke kuch katre barsaunga tabiyat se!!"

Murmuring the shayari in a lewd manner, on specially the last few words of it, Arvind rubbed his schlong more firmly, fondling the foreskin untill it spewed some prominent precum and made each dew drop fall directly all over Jaya's deep navel, creating a pool of precum inside the space. Arvind soon pulled up his lungi and felt an electrifying satisfaction, seeing the pool of precum in Jaya's navel and imagined depositing loads of seed in her main valley very soon.

As for now, Arvind left the room, allowing her to rest and had just lit his bidi when suddenly his phone rang. It is was one of his close buddies Jaggu, with whom he would often vist the bar or have a gossip over bidi and chai.

Arvind : hey what's up?

Jaggu : aye saale! I got a smashing news!

Arvind : what about?

Jaggu : A job for you!

Arvind : oh cool! ..... oh okay! Thanks Jaggu!

After Jaggu disconnected, Arvind felt this amazing relief and had this strange feeling that Jaya's arrival in his life had also fetched him some good luck as well. He got so close to Jaya that he didn't even feel the need to enquire anything further about her, and the fact still remained that he had no clue at all that his lover's son was none other than his rude ex-boss. At this moment what mattered was that he wanted to savour the matronly beauty and show her delights after delights. Arvind sat on his chair, with his beedi held firmly on his hands, while thinking of again seing her swaying buttocks, while she cooked her next meals after her nap.

Reactions: The_Rajaji

AnkurKumar3456

In the meantime Kaamna and Alok had soon joined up in brief chat on the matrimony messenger. While Alok sat on his office chair and kept smiling, Kaamna too roamed around her balcony in her regular outfit, a gorgeous salwar kameez, while she chatted with Alok. Since Kaamna worked from home, she had a decent work life balance.

Alok : hmmm! So, you live all alone here, in Mumbai?

Kaamna : umm yes! Is that a issue? (Playfully)

Alok : (laughing) oh no! Just curious to know about your folks!

Kaamna : hmmm...well, my parents live in Pune, a happy ol life they lead together!

Alok : oh! So you are all alone in your flat? Interesting!

Kaamna : yup! All alone and just me and my work! Anyway, Tell me about your family!

Alok : not much, just me and my mother!

Kaamna : oh! Mammas boy eh?

Alok : are you pulling a leg Miss Kaamna?

Kaamna : ummm! Not yet! Since I just got to know you! (Giggles)

Alok : umm, so can we meet sometime?

Kaamna : so the fact is you can't resist meeting the sweet gorgeous lady in person, right? (Flicking her hair strands)

Alok : (sitting back in relax mode) hmmmmm.. well your DP is so tempting that I can't help but think further!

Kaamna : (admiring her pink fingernails) hmmmm.. ok! Actually I too want to meet you! But hope you won't bite at the first glance! (Pouting)

Alok : you are so crisp with your words! I wonder how it will be meeting you!

Kaamna : (leaning on the balcony grill) ummm well! Let's find out, how about a coffee this sunday morning at Starbucks?

Alok : great idea!

Kaamna : okay Mr Alok! See you then, need to get back to my laptop!

Alok : by the way its just 'Alok'!

Kaamna : and its just 'Kaamna' as well! (Pressing a wide smile)

Alok and Kaamna happily giggled for sometime and soon both disconnected and got back to their respective works. One thing was very evident that chatting wholeheartedly with Kaamna, made Alok more insecure about his mother opting for a new husband at her age, not just that, but her frequent visits to the house of a man he had no idea about, made him a bit uncomfortable. Images of Kaamna and meeting her in person flourished in his mind and he decided to not to mention anything about his mother's goings-on to her.

Meanwhile Kaamna worked on her laptop, which she usually placed on her salwar wrapped robust thighs and currently she was looking forward to meet Alok in real. "sweet guy! And umm well, lets see!" Pouted Kaamna to herself, while she worked on her assignment. Even while working, she could feel her heart thump and her kameez laden round breasts heaving up and down in anticipation of the brief sunday date. The same could be said about Alok, who worked with full energy and a wide smile. However now his mother's matrimonial affair was bothering him more than before.

AnkurKumar3456

Chapter 10

Soon morning rushed to noon and Jaya started to open her eyes very very slowly, letting out a deep yawn and adjusting her pallu on her shoulders. "Hmmm, that was quite a nap! Ohh wha.." Jaya immediately felt an urge to itch inside her deep navel, which suddenly felt sticky and itchy. She looked at her plump stomach and the itchy navel that was calling her and pleading her to itch it untill relieved. Jaya soon sat in 90 degree pose on the bed and started to itch her sticky navel and wondered what was the sticky dry liquid was exactly. As she itched, the waist and stomach folds briefly danced along and Jaya at the moment naughtily enjoyed watching this flesh movement as she frigged and itched on her navel. Without hesitation, Jaya got curious and itched hard, bringing the particular fingers close to her nose and taking a whiff.

"Uh! So salty!" Jaya pouted as the dry liquid smell entered her nose. It took her some moments to finally realise what the dried liquid was about and soon her heart beated up like drums and she blushed out of deep embarrassment. Suddenly Jaya felt a combination of cheapness and also the 'special someone' for the brutish guy. Anyhow, controlling her new-found excitement, Jaya got up and first rushed to the washroom, which again widened her eyes. The typical indian styled camod and bucket and mug instead of a lavish shower made Jaya slightly disgusted but then again as it was disgusting, it was also equally exciting for Jaya. A new-found atmosphere all around her was getting her very tingly from inside and the strange foul smell all over the air in the cheap washroom was also kind of turning her on. Not being able to handle too many erotic feelings, Jaya quickly washed her face with one water jerk and rushed out of the washroom and she soon realised she did something unusual. She wiped her face not with a towel, but with her pallu!

"Oh my! How cheap of me!" Cooed Jaya when she realised that and immediately blushed at her action. Reaching the hall, she again got a bit surprised to see Arvind chatting with a friend of his. He was none other than Jaggu, his drinking buddy. Jaggu felt his eyes shift to the buxom lady a slight distance away from him and Arvind and stopped smoking his bidi for sometime. Arvind also noticed Jaya standing and quickly, ended up his bidi, introducing her to Jaggu.

Arvind : meet your would-be bhabhi! (passing one smile to Jaya, then back to Jaggu)

Jaggu was amazed at his choice. The lady before him looked so posh and undoubtedly a high caste one. However looking at Arvind's ease with her and her smiling back again at Arvind in a typical shy manner, convinced him of what Arvind just said. "Oh! Namaste bhabhiji!" Jaggu said politely, despite sitting in his typically filthy form of cheap clothes and unshaven face. Jaya felt butterflies at the word 'Bhabhiji' and pouted 'Namaste' back. Arvind immediately felt his dominant side once again springing up and looking up at Jaya, he quietly asked "umm make some tea! Okay?". In response Jaya shook up a bit at the sudden command, but cooed "okay! Just a moment!".

This time not just Arvind, but even Jaggu took a good glance at the swaying plump buttocks in the orange saree as Jaya walked towards the kitchen. Arvind and Jaggu both felt immense hard-ons in their respective lungi and trousers. In the kitchen Jaya felt some strange pleasure in making tea for her would-be husband and his friend. However the thing that tingled her insides the most, was the sheer authority that Arvind used on her, asking her to make tea right infront of his friend, who was a low caste too. The whole cheapness of situations was now driving Jaya wild slowly, and she too enjoyed this new kink drive inside her. The small kitchen and the cheap set of cups didn't make any difference to her now.

Jaggu : (whispering) abe saale! How on earth did a lady like that fell for you?

Arvind : well, just luck! I guess..

Jaggu : that's one helluva luck you have then, haraamkhod saale!

And soon both men gigled softly, but became quiet as they noticed
Jaya walk upto them with three cups of tea. Soon the buxom lady sat in between the two rugged males and all three started to sip on their teas. Not just Arvind, but even Jaggu took a good look on her sweet lips sipping the tea, inturn getting more moist. Arvind didn't mind at all, infact he enjoyed the fact that his friend was soulfully admiring Jaya. Jaya, in the meantime was well aware that Jaggu kept staring at her, since he was not familiar with typically sophisticated behaviour that she was used to. The boldness and dominance of men like Arvind was the precise opposite of what her late husband had shown all his life.

At this moment Jaya's heart pounded at what would be happening next!