• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Rishta

Aakash.

ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Staff member
I don't like the distance between Ruchika and Mohanlal. Both are not able to understand each other properly but this should not happen.
At first I find the scene of Aditya and Sandhya boring, both are still stuck on their relationship but then I was happy to see the theater scene, a bit of fun, a little love and a little fear. Finger sucking, kissing, wow! .... what can I say now.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.

Thank You...

???

Shah40

Bus aise hi mast mast rishto ki gutamgutti me update ka maja dete rahe

amita

I don't like the distance between Ruchika and Mohanlal. Both are not able to understand each other properly but this should not happen.
At first I find the scene of Aditya and Sandhya boring, both are still stuck on their relationship but then I was happy to see the theater scene, a bit of fun, a little love and a little fear. Finger sucking, kissing, wow! .... what can I say now.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.

Thank You...

???
Happy to extract both emotions Sadness and Happiness with in you from the single Update.

At the end you were happy has given me happiness.

Thanks so much for beautiful review and sharing your emotions.

Next update soon

Reactions: Naik and Aakash.