• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Rishta

pie

Hey Amita,

I have few comments on update 60

Reading this update reminds me of characters Rekha and Amit of your previous story who also had the similar conversation under somewhat similar situation. I was expecting a little different......Hero should be bold and he should not throw the ball in Sandhya's court to decide whether she want to portrays as Mom or Girlfriend instead he could reply something like that now you're my girlfriend and this kind of incidents will may happen and something.....he must show some kind of authority over her which should not shackle her trust instead provide faithfulness and warmness of relationship to her.......what I mean hero should not be sadist.......but bold enough to take decision that from now onwards you're are mine and I will make you mine and will take care of you forever and will never broke your trust and faith and your respect is mine, now you're my girlfriend and this kind of incidents or more erotic than this will may happen in future.......chote chote Saheron me badi badi batatein ho jati hain or its the other way around...... Overall the ladies always love to have men who must have some authority over them and not a yes man plus must be caring and respecting her....... don't let Sandhya to take decision to be mom or girlfriend.......let Aditya show his desireness and eagerness to make her feel and secure that how desperate he is to make her as his girlfriend and also her true love and also assure her that following incident happened between them is not just a lust but a part of love and many more will happen.......let he assure her both mentally and physically and let Aditya to take bold decision instead passing away the problem or situation......you can add flirt in the beginning or what you think the best....... please ignore the suggestion if found trash......
In the end love your writing and story.......

Thank you.............

Last edited:
काफी सेंटीमेंटल फेमिली है....छन छन में नाराज होना... फिर जल्दी ही मान जाना । और मुझे लग रहा है कि अभी सन्ध्या सपने देख रही है और सपने में ही आदित्य के साथ संसर्ग का सुख भोग रही है ।

हमेशा की तरह वाह ! वाह ! अपडेट....

amita

Hey Amita,

I have few comments on update 60

Reading this update reminds me of characters Rekha and Amit of your previous story who also had the similar conversation under somewhat similar situation. I was expecting a little different......Hero should be bold and he should not throw the ball in Sandhya's court to decide whether she want to portrays as Mom or Girlfriend instead he could reply something like that now you're my girlfriend and this kind of incidents will may happen and something.....he must show some kind of authority over her which should not shackle her trust instead provide faithfulness and warmness of relationship to her.......what I mean hero should not be sadist.......but bold enough to take decision that from now onwards you're are mine and I will make you mine and will take care of you forever and will never broke your trust and faith and your respect is mine, now you're my girlfriend and this kind of incidents or more erotic than this will may happen in future.......chote chote Saheron me badi badi batatein ho jati hain or its the other way around...... Overall the ladies always love to have men who must have some authority over them and not a yes man plus must be caring and respecting her....... don't let Sandhya to take decision to be mom or girlfriend.......let Aditya show his desireness and eagerness to make her feel and secure that how desperate he is to make her as his girlfriend and also her true love and also assure her that following incident happened between them is not just a lust but a part of love and many more will happen.......let he assure her both mentally and physically and let Aditya to take bold decision instead passing away the problem or situation......you can add flirt in the beginning or what you think the best....... please ignore the suggestion if found trash......
In the end love your writing and story.......

Thank you.............
Thanks for taking out time and providing detailed review.
Well whatever you said is absolutely right in a particular prospective, however Relations are always complex and no one can understand the complexity in absolute terms.

Moreover any Relationship is never static, it's always dynamic and you may not behave in the same manner at two different times with the same set of conditions.

Your suggestions are good but I don't know if I could fit them in the story line. Whatever is best possible would be done without harming the main story line.

Thanks

amita

काफी सेंटीमेंटल फेमिली है....छन छन में नाराज होना... फिर जल्दी ही मान जाना । और मुझे लग रहा है कि अभी सन्ध्या सपने देख रही है और सपने में ही आदित्य के साथ संसर्ग का सुख भोग रही है ।

हमेशा की तरह वाह ! वाह ! अपडेट....
Aapne Shayad sahi pehchana hai.
Aapka bahut bahut dhanyawad, bas aise hi sath banaye rakhiye