• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Rishta

amita

Aakhir me Mohanlal aur Ruchika ne shadi ke bandhan me bandh kar apne naye ' RISTA ' ka rup de hi diya. Abb aage dekhna hai ki ye apne naye riste ko kaise nibhate hai.

Ye tino couple jarur Gate way of India se Elephanta gaye honge..?

Outstanding story ?
Aap bilkul sahi keh ranhe hain.
Fantastic review.

Stay connected for more fun

Thanks so much

bbbb

amita ji sach mi kamaal ka update hi ab ruchika mrs. mohan lal ho gayi wow bus ab suhagraat ki der hi ki kaise wo suhagraat manate hi suhagraat mi hi mohan lal ruchika ko maa bana dega ya phir kuch use karega

amita

nice update ....par ye pandit ji ne kya kar diya ,,,teeno ko ek pariwar bana diya aur waha maa aur beta kya karenge .....jab yaha past hai tab sandhya aur aditya ke bich kuch nahi tha shayad ?
Bilkul sahi pehchana hai.

Do alag alag waqt ki kahaniyan hain.

Isliye Main chahti thi ki Flashback ek hi baar me khatam karke vartmaan me aa jayen lekin bahut sare pathkon ki rai hai ki donon kahaniyan sath sath chalen. Iss vajah se mujhe aisa karna pad raha hai.

Dhanyavaad

amita

The story once again turns to Ruchika and Mohanlal. Seeing the three couples together made me remember old memories again and was very happy too.
What Pandit ji said after doing pooja makes me think. Talking about business and it is necessary, Mohlal's friends have full faith in him and also support him.
Now a new problem has come or it is a moment of happiness, the two lovers are tied into a unique relationship. One request is that make the scene a little slow and romantic, we are not in hurry, will give a casual update.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.

Thank You...

???
Happy to know that it made you happy, which is reflected by your Fantastic review.

With regards to the upcoming scene, you needn't to worry as the theme of tha story is slow seduction.

Stay connected for lots of fun on the way.

Thanks

amita

The story once again turns to Ruchika and Mohanlal. Seeing the three couples together made me remember old memories again and was very happy too.
What Pandit ji said after doing pooja makes me think. Talking about business and it is necessary, Mohlal's friends have full faith in him and also support him.
Now a new problem has come or it is a moment of happiness, the two lovers are tied into a unique relationship. One request is that make the scene a little slow and romantic, we are not in hurry, will give a casual update.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.

Thank You...

???
Akash ji, your original colour Red was much better than this black.

Iron Man

Try and fail. But never give up trying

amita

amita ji sach mi kamaal ka update hi ab ruchika mrs. mohan lal ho gayi wow bus ab suhagraat ki der hi ki kaise wo suhagraat manate hi suhagraat mi hi mohan lal ruchika ko maa bana dega ya phir kuch use karega
Aapko update pasand aaya, bahut khushi ki baat hai.
Aapke sujhavon ka pura dhyaan rakha jayega.
Sath banaye rakhiye.
Dhanyavad

Last edited:
Reactions: Aakash.