• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Shubham - Ek Rakshak ya Bhakshak

Rohit1988

Dear Bhai,

Bhai Kya Hua update nahi diya koi karan hai to bata do bhai hame besabri se aapke update ka intejar hai bhai

Reactions: ashish_1982_in

Rohit1988

Dear Bhai,

Bhai ji agar koi baat hai to batado
Ham aapke sath hai
Or aapka intejar hai besabri se
Or bhailog aap se nivedan hai ki agar update time se nahi aaya to utabale na ho are koi paresani ho sakti hai samjhne ki kosis kare

Thanks

Shubham

I know how all you feel right now but the truth is I wrote 3 times complete update but I am not at all satisfied with those updates

I am trying to write something which is not been read by you people and I can present some good fiction..

So please be patient and wait for a day or two and in such time I will try my best to post the update .

Black water

Vasudhaiv Kutumbakam
I know how all you feel right now but the truth is I wrote 3 times complete update but I am not at all satisfied with those updates

I am trying to write something which is not been read by you people and I can present some good fiction..

So please be patient and wait for a day or two and in such time I will try my best to post the update .