• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Shubham - Ek Rakshak ya Bhakshak

Rohit1988

Subham bhai aapki story Bahut mast hai maja aa gya but
Aap Bahut time se update nahi de rahe
Kam se kam ham pathako ko to bata dijiye kab tak update dijiyega
We are waiting your update

Reactions: ashish_1982_in

King Aryan

Waiting For Next Update

Shubham

Hello Everyone

I am sorry for not giving any response of your messages but I am going through tremendous pressure and work load and therefore I am unable to devote my time...

I will be re starting the story from 15th June, not before that and as promise I will give entire summary till yet for a quick review....

Thank you

King Aryan

Hello Everyone

I am sorry for not giving any response of your messages but I am going through tremendous pressure and work load and therefore I am unable to devote my time...

I will be re starting the story from 15th June, not before that and as promise I will give entire summary till yet for a quick review....

Thank you
Its OK Brother

Dark Devil

Hello Everyone

Thank you

Waiting for the next update shubham bhai