• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Shubham - Ek Rakshak ya Bhakshak

desibees sy copy kar k story yaha past ki ja rahi hy jab half ho jay gi to writer story bnd kar dy ga main is story ka bohat bada fan tha par jb ye bnd hoi to really mujhy bohat afsoos howa
bro ager ap is ko complete karo gy to bata do dubara story read karon ager incomplte hi chodni hy to read hi na karon is sy afsoos to nhi ho ga na

Rohit1988

desibees sy copy kar k story yaha past ki ja rahi hy jab half ho jay gi to writer story bnd kar dy ga main is story ka bohat bada fan tha par jb ye bnd hoi to really mujhy bohat afsoos howa
bro ager ap is ko complete karo gy to bata do dubara story read karon ager incomplte hi chodni hy to read hi na karon is sy afsoos to nhi ho ga na

dear bhai Ye story yaha desibees se pehle se chal rahi hai vaha koi iski copy bana rakha hoga but Ye usse aaye ki hai padh ke dekh lo or time BHI dekh lena
Agar pata na ho to kisi pe injalm nahi lagana chahiye

John Cena

Ya comment karne sa pehle sahi tarah sa dono site pa daikhna tha ka kon kis ko copy kar raha tha samjh ai

Iron Man

Try and fail. But never give up trying

Shubham

Dear Brother

I dont know how you feel that story is been copying here but trust me I am the only original writer of the story with my very own thoughts....

Just go through the story here and you will come to know that I am not copying it..

I never started it on desibees or any other site except here and Xforum... If you find it somewhere else as well then its been copying from here or there...

So kindly again start reading the story from where it was been left and write your comments to know how is it...

Thank You

Last edited: