Taranna Magi69 New Member 5 6 4 Sep 19, 2026 #2 Please teach me Last edited: Sep 19, 2026 Reactions: Abhishek Kumar98 and Naughtyrishabh
Taranna Magi69 New Member 5 6 4 Sep 19, 2026 #1 I want to be a slave, please someone teach me to be a good slave Last edited: Sep 19, 2026 Reactions: Qsik, Abhishek Kumar98 and Naughtyrishabh
netsunil मैं काग़ज़ बेरंग.. तू रंगरेज़ मेरे अल्फ़ाज़ों का 3,849 797 113 Sep 19, 2026 #3 Taranna Magi69 said: I want to be a slave, please someone teach me to be a good slave Click to expand... oh ya Reactions: Abhishek Kumar98
Taranna Magi69 said: I want to be a slave, please someone teach me to be a good slave Click to expand... oh ya
Z Zalim_mard_100 New Member 29 24 3 Sunday at 6:51 AM #5 Taranna Magi69 said: I want to be a slave, please someone teach me to be a good slave Click to expand... Yes bitch come to your new master i will teach you how to obey your master how to be a good slave
Taranna Magi69 said: I want to be a slave, please someone teach me to be a good slave Click to expand... Yes bitch come to your new master i will teach you how to obey your master how to be a good slave
Taranna Magi69 New Member 5 6 4 Yesterday at 11:08 PM #6 Zalim_mard_100 said: Yes bitch come to your new master i will teach you how to obey your master how to be a good slave Click to expand... Yes sir teach me
Zalim_mard_100 said: Yes bitch come to your new master i will teach you how to obey your master how to be a good slave Click to expand... Yes sir teach me