• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Stress Release and fun

kamal1239

Kamal
Hello , I am 26 F haryana currently living in mohali , learning punjabi. My brother recently married a jatt girl
and after intrested in punjabi culture and sikhism anyone with funny , seductive , knowledgeable guy for stress release and fun ?
tuc reply ta kro ji

Reactions: Pardhan

Jattbande07

Hello , I am 26 F haryana currently living in mohali , learning punjabi. My brother recently married a jatt girl
and after intrested in punjabi culture and sikhism anyone with funny , seductive , knowledgeable guy for stress release and fun ?
Inbox check krr

Babbanbabban512

Puanjabimunda
I am from mohali

Aryan.nehra

Dm me..would love to speak