• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Submissive Female

Slove123

There is nothing wrong in fantasies or realising/ finding out sexual preferences or likings in early thirties. In fact, a woman achieves sexual pinnacle in her thirties because that's the time when a woman gets over the false concepts and do/ don'ts drummed in to ber brain since childhood and starts experimenting and enjoying the sexual life as a liberated woman free from such often false concepts. But do remember that there is lot of difference between getting over these false and useless ideals and promiscuity. Promiscuity/ extramarital sex can destroy not only the life of the concerned individual but of the entire family including that of the child. So be happy and enjoy but also know the boundaries which shall not be crossed.
Sure. Thanks for ur advice. Also am not planning to cross over. Just chatting and am not gonna try anything in real

Reactions: Dr. Horny Sculptor

rajuk4u

Yes, am married for past 10 years and having a kid. Am working as a teacher in a school. My husband went to abroad 2 years back and then i started to read stories and found my submissive side just a year back. But not yet tried so far, just only fantasy.
Is your husband back now or is he still abroad? how did it felt when you started reading these stories? Would like to know which story made you find the submissive side of you? Don't worry, you'll try your fantasy pretty soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rajizexy

❤ Raji❤️
Supreme
Hi Myself Shruthi from Tamilnadu.

Recently I found out that I am a submissive and am married working wife.

Only chatting is fne with me. SHaring pics nor calls are strictly prohibited.
Welcome Shruthi to xforum
:welcome1:

:whip:

:spank2:

sandhyaa

I am practically a silent reader and post rarely when I think there is a thread or an issue on which I can make a meaningful contribution.

I am pained by what happened on this thread between two members. Moderators took correct decision to delete series of exchanges that occurred between two members.

Having said that, I wonder whether this is the right solution for the unfortunate and ugly exchanges that took place without doing any root cause analysis and realising who was at fault? A member tried to convey that just because someone is a new member, he is ignorant, have no understanding capability and have no capacity to judge. Still the other person gave a very proper reply and said that he doesn’t reply to a person but to the issue. The so called senior member arrogantly asked the other person to shut-up and passed on his baseless conclusion of the thread starter to be a “Ghagharawala” in guise of a woman and behaved as if he is the judge and his baseless conclusion should not be questioned. When the other person retaliated in equal measure, he couldn’t digest this counter attack and arrogantly told the other member “I am your baap, don’t try to teach me”! When the other member showed the guts to take this arrogant member head-on, this arrogant member stooped down to call him too “Ghagharawala”.

Deleting the exchanges is fine, but what the Moderators are going to do to tackle such arrogant members who think that just being senior on the forum they have got licence to insult others, presume anything, level baseless allegations and brand others who show the guts to stand up to them as “ghagharawala”?

Reactions: maleeba

ARK3N

what your fantasies......after discovered ,submissive side

Reactions: maleeba