• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Sujata sexy village aunt

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update – 8

Sujata aunt had developed breastfeeding my father on daily basis. Grandma had told her to breastfeed him frequently so his health could be improved rapidly, So whenever she was not busy doing chores in house she would take my father to her bedroom and breastfeed him for some time.
Some times in hall, some times in kitchen in front of us without covering his face with her pallu.

One day Sujata aunt was going to go to another village for her relative's marriage with me. My father demanded to go with her also. Grandma asked Sujata aunt to take him with her. Sujata aunt smiled and said to my father ," I know why you want to come with me BIL. " My father was watching her breasts while she was sitting on the floor watching TV in the hall. He went near her and laid his face on her lap. Sujata aunt was wearing white blouse and a pink saree. My father slid aside her pallu and started sucking her breast from over the blouse .After some time he asked her desperately ,"Please breastfeed me Sujata. I am so hungry. " Sujata aunt smiled and said ," You are not so shy now. " She watched him desperately sucking over her blouse for some time. Sujata aunt opened her lower blouse hooks & lift the right-side blouse upwards. but afterwards she teased him by did nothing to lift the bra cup. Now seeing visibly the right side breast with bra to my father’s view, she waited for few minutes & saw my father’s reaction, My father was getting restless for the Sujata aunt’s did, Then Sujata kissed on his forehead and removed right side bra cup, big round 36D breast came out with chocolate coloured areola & nipple clear visible to my father, then by supporting & pulling his face near to nipple with her right arm elbow. Sujata aunt looked at him playing with her breast like a baby and She then thrust her long thick soft nipple into his mouth with her left hand and my father started to suck the breast nipple with whole areola eagerly, sweet milk flowed & he relaxed now and sucking her breast nipple very slowly for a long time like a baby.

Grandma said to Sujata aunt ," He looks good now. You can stop breastfeeding him after one week. " my father immediately did mild bite on my aunt’s nipple”, Sujata aunt looks down, saw my father’s face, smiled & kissing on his forehead and gently caressed his head hair combed with her manicured fingers, said smiling asked Grandma" Do you think he will stop breastfeeding even if he is fully recovered” ? I don't think so. " Grandma laughed ," So you are going to breastfeeding him regularly ? " Sujata aunt said ," Why not ? He is old now. Let him suckle till he wants & he want forget his wife, so till he willing to suck my breast & I Breastfeeding him regularly more than 3-4 times daily. " Grandma said ," Ok. You can Breastfeeding him regularly. I am going back to city and your father-in-law is going to come here for living. " Sujata aunt asked ," But is he not going to be shocked that I suckle my brother-in-law ?" Grandma told her," Do not worry. I will convince him. He will understand. " Sujata aunt looked satisfied and now concentrated her attention on breastfeeding to my father by comforting him & combed his hair with her manicured fingers and kissing him on his cheeks, then he was sucking very comfortable She was breastfeeding him for one hour
Respected Sujata mother,in this 8th update u have exhibit ed thy pure n exciting material love which I like it v much n I specially thank u for the same.Thy way of exhilarating mother's love is superbly excellent u know.After reading this update several times I have felt that o am in the form of dear Raju n dear Suraj.What else---yes,thy way of combing his hair with thy bright n soft fingers is some thing unforgeton the whole,I would like to remember seemachachi,sujat aunty,Raju n Suraj including the revered FILaw too,with Om n prem,in the lord.

Lord Mutthal

Lac puer
Update – 8

Sujata aunt had developed breastfeeding my father on daily basis. Grandma had told her to breastfeed him frequently so his health could be improved rapidly, So whenever she was not busy doing chores in house she would take my father to her bedroom and breastfeed him for some time.
Some times in hall, some times in kitchen in front of us without covering his face with her pallu.

One day Sujata aunt was going to go to another village for her relative's marriage with me. My father demanded to go with her also. Grandma asked Sujata aunt to take him with her. Sujata aunt smiled and said to my father ," I know why you want to come with me BIL. " My father was watching her breasts while she was sitting on the floor watching TV in the hall. He went near her and laid his face on her lap. Sujata aunt was wearing white blouse and a pink saree. My father slid aside her pallu and started sucking her breast from over the blouse .After some time he asked her desperately ,"Please breastfeed me Sujata. I am so hungry. " Sujata aunt smiled and said ," You are not so shy now. " She watched him desperately sucking over her blouse for some time. Sujata aunt opened her lower blouse hooks & lift the right-side blouse upwards. but afterwards she teased him by did nothing to lift the bra cup. Now seeing visibly the right side breast with bra to my father’s view, she waited for few minutes & saw my father’s reaction, My father was getting restless for the Sujata aunt’s did, Then Sujata kissed on his forehead and removed right side bra cup, big round 36D breast came out with chocolate coloured areola & nipple clear visible to my father, then by supporting & pulling his face near to nipple with her right arm elbow. Sujata aunt looked at him playing with her breast like a baby and She then thrust her long thick soft nipple into his mouth with her left hand and my father started to suck the breast nipple with whole areola eagerly, sweet milk flowed & he relaxed now and sucking her breast nipple very slowly for a long time like a baby.

Grandma said to Sujata aunt ," He looks good now. You can stop breastfeeding him after one week. " my father immediately did mild bite on my aunt’s nipple”, Sujata aunt looks down, saw my father’s face, smiled & kissing on his forehead and gently caressed his head hair combed with her manicured fingers, said smiling asked Grandma" Do you think he will stop breastfeeding even if he is fully recovered” ? I don't think so. " Grandma laughed ," So you are going to breastfeeding him regularly ? " Sujata aunt said ," Why not ? He is old now. Let him suckle till he wants & he want forget his wife, so till he willing to suck my breast & I Breastfeeding him regularly more than 3-4 times daily. " Grandma said ," Ok. You can Breastfeeding him regularly. I am going back to city and your father-in-law is going to come here for living. " Sujata aunt asked ," But is he not going to be shocked that I suckle my brother-in-law ?" Grandma told her," Do not worry. I will convince him. He will understand. " Sujata aunt looked satisfied and now concentrated her attention on breastfeeding to my father by comforting him & combed his hair with her manicured fingers and kissing him on his cheeks, then he was sucking very comfortable She was breastfeeding him for one hour
It is indeed v good, excellent,the best,useful n divinely spiritual tooy dear breastfeeding mom's n all the recipient s of mother's milk,you all know it full well,good wishes n with Om n prem,in the lord.om

karan1122

Keep posting

radha20

Update 5 :

At breakfast time my father ate very little. My grandma looked worried. Today Sujata aunt was wearing green blouse without bra,. Her left breast was out of pallu, in the green blouse the impression of the nipple is visible. My father looked at it enviously. Due to previous night happening my father was shy with her. But she smiled to him. Sanjay uncle left for his work. After breakfast she took me to her room and sitting on the floor she laid me on her lap. While opening her lower blouse hooks she said to me, "I am worried about your father, he was very lean & very much depressed because of Pavitra didi’s death, from today onwards i take care of him also along with you, He has not eaten much at breakfast. " Then she covered my head with her pallu and Breastfeeding me for nearly half hour.

My father again ate very little at lunch and by the time of dinner he looked very ill. Grandma asked him worriedly, "Why aren't you eating anything, Suraj? " He said ,"I am not hungry. " He had only touched his first serving and he finished eating. Now Sanjay uncle and Sujata aunt also looked concerned and Sanjay uncle say something to Sujata aunty by signalling his eyes, Sujata aunt nodding her head for her husbands acceptance & smiled to him, later Sanjay uncle made sleeping arrangements for all of us in the main hall, Sujata aunt switched off the lights & slept in between Sanjay uncle and my father, after few minutes she turned to my fathers side started comforting him so he could sleep. But he tossed and turned. Sujata aunt said to my grandma, "He is not sleeping soundly tonight. " Grandma cunningly said, "it must be because he hasn't eaten much today." Sujata aunt told my father to sleep still. But he was tossing. Sujata aunt said to my father, " Okey then. She told to my father in husky voice without hearing others I have to breastfeed you. Thats the only way to make you sleep. " She slid her left hand beneath his head and held it firmly. Then by opening her left lower blouse hooks she thrust her left breast chocolate coloured nipple in his mouth. For the first he fought with her but he was very week so he couldn't do anything. She held him forcefully. After some time he relaxed and started suckling like a baby with sucking with slurp.. slurp...slurp" sound. Sanjay uncle was smiled after heard that sound he thinking about Sujata started to breastfeed his Suraj Bhayya, She kissed on my Father’s forehead & said god boy, in husky voice she told to my father without hear to others BIL don’t be shy to suck my breast, take your own time to finish the milk I am with you without sleeping till you finish, I am vey much worried about you & your health, you are looking very lean & no power, i am take care of you & your needs. Don’t bother about others, you can dominate me in front of others to feed you at any time & no count of times (even midnights, early morning, noon, evening, night), you have full rights on me don’t be hesitate, because I am your younger brother’s wife. Sujata aunt was still holding her breast in his mouth by one hand. After 25 minutes he had finished the milk in the left breast and left the the nipple from his lips, now saw Sujatha aunt’s face with some thing he was achieved, She smiled, kissed on his cheeks and immediately opened & shifted him to her right breast. This time he didn't refuse and let her breastfeed him. After he finished her milk, now Sujata aunt without closing her blouse hooks and pulled my father close to her putting his head between her breasts. My father hugged her tightly even air also not go inside between them, Then he slept soundly for the first time from arriving in the village, by midnight Sanjay uncle wake up Sujata aunty to signal to her for sex, but she refused & told to him not today, showing finger to my father and told my new born baby was getting tired because of sucking my breast for long time his mouth and tongue getting pain & he started sleeping just back. then Sujata aunt saw my father between her breasts as he was sleeping like nothing happened for past 2 hours & smiled and kissing on his cheeks, my father was put on his left hand her back by hugging Sujata aunty tightly, now Sujata aunty again put her left breast nipple thrust in his mouth, he started sucking the nipple while sleeping also it was continued to till early morning, she keep him warm by hug him lightly. In the early morning She looked down at my father who was sleeping beside her with keeping her left breast in his mouth without sucking, She smiled at him & pull out her breast without knowing him & without wake up him.
i wish i can marry raju so that i can breastfeed raju n sanjay uncle