• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest The Innocent Wife Vishal Aditi - starts by adultery, turns to incest later (COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Update 4 - Vishal calls from his office

After that hot session, they looked in each others’ eyes for a while, Vishal caressed her cheeks thinking in his mind ‘whom of did she think as the other man?’… While she felt shy and closed her eyes by hitting him lightly on his arm…and he took her in his arms and enforced his tongue in her mouth which she sucked with pleasure…and when she broke out of the kiss she murmured “You naughty you make me feel ashamed of myself!” He patted her arm and took her face to get buried in his chest and they fell asleep fast!

The next morning like everyday he was in a rush to leave for the office and after a quick bath he was getting ready when she was still in her nightie but wearing another dress over it staring at him with a strange look. He was knotting his tie and asked, “What’s the matter? Why you are looking like that baby?” She only screwed her nose and smiled at him and went to bring his lunch box.

When he was stepping outside, as usual she accompanied him up to the threshold and he took her in his arms kissing her goodbye. She whispered, “I wish you stay with me today!” Vishal looked in her face surprised saying, “You know it’s impossible darling, I can’t, the project I am working on is too important and the team need my presence there, I just can’t, even If I was sick I had to go! Sorry honey!” And he went away. She looked at him till he went in the parking to reverse his car and move ahead, he waved at her when he left the apartment yard, from his driving wheel. She waved back and walked inside the house aimlessly and went to lie on her bed.

And Aditi thought of last night’s sexual encounter they had! She was pleased a lot and that’s why she wished that he stay at home as she wished to spend the whole day in his company on the bed! She was feeling a newly wed woman! She had never enjoyed sex the way she did the previous night. She felt like it was her first night, like it was her honeymoon night. For the first 10 month in her father’s house she never had felt that way in his company. She was frigid and was only giving her body to him as she believed it was her duty, but now she felt like she needed physical love more than ever! She thought deeply for a long while how the previous night she was trembling when he was touching her intimate parts and asking her to think that another man was touching her that way….. she again felt her body shook on the bed and she felt her pantie getting wet….. That never happened with her! She was amazed as to why by only thinking of last night’s encounter she got wet…… despite her she put her fingers to her pantie and felt it wet then brought back her fingers in front of her eyes and played with both fingers and felt the sticky, slippery liquid in between her fingers….. And she had never thought that she will ever dare to put the finger to her mouth which she did and blushed!”

She felt hot and got out of the bed and hurried to have a shower! She started blaming herself for the act she did and said to herself, “What on earth is wrong with me!? Why am I doing such things, I had never done this before! I am going crazy I think, I must stop thinking of these things!” she felt ashamed of herself, of her own deeds!

On the other hand at work Vishal kept thinking, ‘Whom did Aditi think of last night when I told her to feel another man doing all that with her?! She had turned damn hot with my words, I am sure of that because she had never been in that state for the last 11 months that we are making love, she used to let me do all that I wanted….. She was very excited last night and was damn horny! Was it the lingerie effect or was it the game I played? She was pleased too quick as I penetrated her, she was longing and desperately waiting for my dick to get inside her (well my dick or the dick of the man she was then thinking…) and she got her orgasm within a few seconds that I entered her….. I had hardly given 5 blows that she pierced her finger nails on my shoulder and crossed both her legs on my waist when I knew that she was orgasming….. that never happened before….. So what do I think? Was the game so effective? It really boosted her up? I should invent more such games with her…yeah she is now coming in the way I wanted…so I will succeed to realize my dreams I feel…okay now I start another game with her…. Will call her at lunch time and make her horny by talks yes!’

Vishal had other hot ideas for Aditi. At his lunch time, the only time he gets free at the office he called her. Alone in his office he was free to talk whatever he wanted, he could be intimate with her on phone. Aditi lifted the phone,

“Hello?”

“Hi baby, thinking hot of you sweetheart!”

“Who is it? Who are you?”

Vishal was shocked that she did not recognize her voice, so immediately the idea of being a stranger flashed in his mind! He quickly put his handkerchief on the receiver and said,

“You have the most sexy body I have ever found on this planet sweetheart!”

Aditi was very shocked and was thinking who could be talking that way to her, so she answered,

“Look if you do not tell me who you are I am hanging the phone!”

Vishal said, “Listen honey, I love to watch you but you don’t know that I admire you almost everyday”

Aditi asked, “Where do you admire me? Where do I live? Tell me!”

Vishal: “Think of it yourself, according to you where from could I admire you?”

Aditi: “I never go anywhere, I stay inside my house so how can you ever see me? You are lying, tell me who you are?!”

Vishal: “You think I am kidding? I saw you this morning when you were waving your husband, you looked so sexy baby I desire you!”

Aditi felt afraid and looked around in her room feeling that someone had an eye on her then answered,

“You live in the same apartment we live? What’s your name? how old are you? You look at me everyday?”

Vishal: “Yes sweetheart, I wait to have a glimpse of you almost every day. I wait for the moment when you see off your husband and when you wait for him on the terrace every evening”

Aditi: “I will tell this to my husband, let him be back this evening!”

Vishal: “Please, please don’t do that. Your husband is a friend of mine. I know him. Please don’t tell anything to him. Please!”

Aditi: “Then I am like a ‘’bhabi’ to you so why you talking like that to me? Is that nice?”

Vishal: “Okay bhabi you are too beautiful and the sexiest woman I have ever known how can I stop admiring you dear? I love your smile, your eyes, your fingers, your body I love everything in you dear sweet bhabi!”

Aditi: “Shut up, or I will tell everything to Vishal now!”

And Aditi cut the phone!

Vishal laughed to himself and took a deep breath thinking that he will play the double role now… he got a great opportunity to try her that way as well though he did not plan that at all. That happened on the spot!

But he called her again, this time as Vishal, when Aditi lifted he said,

“Hello Adi, how are? What are you doing? I have been thinking of last night’s encounter since I left you this morning baby!”

On hearing Vishal talking Aditi was going to immediately tell him that someone was teasing her but when she heard Vishal mentioning last night’s encounter she forgot the other call and went visualizing last night event she also! So she shyly replied with a smile in her voice,

“Hmm? Really? You liar!”

Vishal: “No honey, it’s the truth baby, I am only thinking what and how we did it last night, it was wonderful isn’t it my love?”

Aditi blushed and turning the end of her hair in her finger said,

“If that is so then come back home early today I am waiting for you since you left this morning!”

Vishal: “Really baby? Okay tell me then which part interested you the most last night?”

Aditi In a childish voice said,

“Hmm stop being naughty on the phone even! I won’t say!”

Vishal felt his dick raising in his pant the way she talked and said, in between gasps,

“Baby listen, did not you see that we were both pleased so fast and it really boosted our sexual encounter? Yes or no?”

Aditi was biting her lips when he was saying that and slowly replied,

“hmmm, you are right Vish, it was really strange!”

Then Vishal happily said,

“So listen, I have a plan for tonight’s encounter, you do as I say and see how it will be another successful one just tell me will you do as I ask?”

A bit reluctant Aditi naughtily said,

“Oh no for God sake don’t ask me to do anything, you please say and do like you did last night…..”

But Vishal insisted and said,

“Oh come on sweety just listen to me first then decide!”

Aditi despite her said, “okay okay say what you have to but if I can’t do what you will ask don’t blame me please!”

Vishal: “Look for tonight you think of someone and you tell me the person…. I will become that person! You name that person tonight, and during action I will be that person and call you like that person calls you, for example if he was a teacher, I will be the teacher, if he was a neighbor, I will be the neighbor….. do one thing, think of someone like that and you will be expecting that person back home to night, Vishal will not come but he will come to your home tonight….. you got me?!!”

Aditi took a long breath and sighed a reply,

“I can’t I just can’t ever imagine of anyone please don’t ask me for such things baby!”

Vishal: “Okay so tell me who penetrated you last night?”

Aditi: “What? (laughed) It was you only”

Vishal: “No, I had told you to feel the other man and you had told me to ask him to put it in you so why you say it was me?”

Aditi: “But the truth is that it was you nah my baby?”

Vishal: “I am not talking of the truth, who was in your imagination at that moment, you were damn hot and wanted it bad so there was someone you were thinking of isn’t it? Look baby you know how far it enhanced our love making so please respond and cooperate dear it’s for our betterment only!”

Aditi: “Shall we now fight over that?”

Vishal realised that really that was turning into a fight and he had to control and manage or else he will fail. So he said,

“Ok ok no fight so you don’t want to participate, I have to do all okay I will…”

Aditi: “Yes I will do all as you say, I want to make you happy, but not on the phone, when you come home do whatever you want I will obey to please you okay baby?”

Vishal: “Okay then listen honey, I want tonight to be this way - you will not be waiting for me this evening, you will wait for an ex boyfriend of yours, Vishal will not come home at 6 PM like every evening. Vishal will be doing overtime and will come after midnight, so your ex boyfriend who lives in your father’s village is coming to spend some hours with you and you will both enjoy a lot and he will leave before midnight. You got it baby?”

Hearing all that Aditi got goose bumps and felt shivers in her whole body and only replied, “hmmmm”

Vishal then said,

“Now do one thing at least give the boyfriend a name, I want you to give him a name, he is not Vishal so??”

Aditi thought for some seconds and childishly said,

“Aditya”

Vishal felt happy and said,

“Okay baby, one last thing, normally you use to be on the terrace to wait for me by 5.45 PM isn’t it? So this evening you be there at 5.30 PM and wait for Aditya. Look for him on the road from the terrace and one most important thing please wear that grey skirt and the sleeveless tshirt wear it without bra. Do that for me honey!!”

To be continued…………………

Casinar

Divine
Update 5 - Aditi gets call from stranger

When Aditi thought of the terrace she remembered of the call she had got a while ago and thought of the person who said he looks at her when she goes on the terrace and was about to tell Vishal but since Vishal asked her to wear the sleeveless Tshirt without bra she felt another shiver and rubbed her arm then forget to mention the call she had got and said,

“Without bra? But why? They will be visible and if other persons look they will know that I am not wearing it!”

Vishal replied,

“Baby send other people to hell, you are going to please your love or think of other people?”

Aditi: “ok ok I will do that for you don’t worry my love!”

Vishal felt too happy and hanged the phone reminding her to be on the terrace at 5.30 PM.

He stopped work earlier, bought an unregistered sim card and binoculars. He drove his car at such a distance from where he could see the building in which his apartment was found and from here he can especially watch his apartment’s terrace. With the binoculars he could see all but from there Aditi could never notice his car.

Aditi was going to change her dress but thought of the person who had called and said he used to watch her on the terrace and thought, ‘If he will watch me in the sleeveless Tshirt without bra he will no doubt notice that I am not wearing my bra…my nipples will be stuck on the Tshirt and the form of my boobs will be seen well! Oh God, why does Vishal have such wild ideas!’ And such kind of thoughts made Aditi feel something strange within herself…. She felt desire and longings and took a deep breath and decided to first go on the terrace with the dress she was actually in. It was almost 5.30 pm by then. Vishal was on the spot and had already started watching through the binoculars.

Aditi went on the terrace looked on all other terraces if she could see anybody….. on a far away terrace a couple was standing and on another one an old person was sitting on an armchair. On one terrace 2 ladies were watching on the road probably waiting for someone to return from work. But none of those people were looking at her direction. The building had a semi-circle form and all those on opposite terraces could well see each other. And Vishal found his darling wife who had not yet changed, so he took the unregistered sim and called her landline first.

On hearing the phone ringing she hurried back inside to take the call. Vishal changed his voice yet used a handkerchief and spoke to her,

“Hi baby, you got out early to look for your hubby today?”

Aditi was shocked and asked,

“Where from are you watching me? Tell who you are or else I am going to tell my husband that you are harassing me! You will get a police case!”

Vishal: “Come on sweetheart! Why get police involved when the heart is attracted to you? Don’t be so heartless darling!”

Aditi: “shut up!”

Vishal: “Look sweety a lovely sexy young woman like you can have many suitors and I am one amongst so what’s wrong in that, just enjoy baby!”

Aditi: “I am not that type of woman, you have to look elsewhere and stop calling me otherwise you will get troubles you hear me?”

Vishal: “oh! Which type of woman are you talking of? Hey bhabi ji I am calling you bhabi ji so what type of woman dear?”

Aditi: “ok you saw me you say tell me what am I wearing?”

Vishal: “you are in a beautiful blue churidaar!”

Aditi now started thinking that she has to change and that man will see her in the sleeveless Tshirt without bra… she was very worried and did not know what to do!!! And she just said,

“you shut up and get lost I am going”

Vishal: “Wait wait dear sweet bhabi ji, give me your cell phone and we can continue talking when you are on the terrace as well!”

Aditi had no caller id on her landline so she thought that if he gives him her cell phone number then she can get his phone number that’s why she gave him her cell phone number and went to change her dress in a hurry as it was past 5.30 PM. While she was still changing, had just removed her bra the cell phone rang and she took it but there was no number of the other person! Vishal had barred the outgoing id and then it was an unregistered sim. Aditi was wearing the Tshirt after removing her bra and talking meanwhile with the person she considered a stranger……

Vishal “What are you doing sweet delicious bhabi ji come on the terrace now so that I can continue to admire you sexy!”

Aditi did not answer him but continued listening to him. And after changing, she went on the terrace with her cell stuck to her ear.

As soon as Vishal saw her in the skirt and Tshirt without bra he gave a whistle on his cell,

“Pheeewwww! Wow! Sweetheart, you are killing in this dress! Did you change your dress to make me desire you more?”

Aditi running her eyes everywhere looking for someone with a cell phone replied,

“Will you shut up? I wore this for my hubby he is about to come and now I am cutting the call!”

Vishal enjoying to see her in that state said,

“Wait sweet bhabi listen to me, it’s not yet 5.45 and your hubby will come at 6 so we have more than 20 minutes to chat, come on let me seize these precious moments of your company!”

Aditi: “How do you know everything about my husband? Are you his friend by chance?”

Vishal: “Hey sweetheart tell me one thing you are not wearing a bra isn’t it?”

Aditi blushed and placed her hand over her chest looking everywhere to see if she can spot the caller. She got to take a deep breath after hearing what the caller said and she murmured to herself, ‘he can see all oh my god, where is he who is he? He is watching me! He can see my boobs, where is he if only I could see him once!” and she said,

“Tell me where are you I want to see you!”

“Why this hurry sweet bhabi, I am enjoying you and am your admirer, you are not my admirer so why would you like to see me! Let me continue to admire you, the day I feel I need to come in front of you I will come! By the way, sweet bhabi your legs are very beautiful and sexy, the skirt reaches just above your knees and I can see your sexy thighs, they are so round and fleshy wow muuuuah!!”

Aditi felt drops of perspiration over her forehead hearing what the caller just said and she bent her head down to look at her own thighs and felt something strange within her body…she did not know either that was a sexual desire for her own sexy thighs or the compliment of that stranger which made her feel that way….and despite her, she felt like continue listening to the stranger, she felt like he must continue talking and she should continue listening to his words… never anybody had talked like that to her, she was experiencing such things for the first time in her life and she did not know what to say, what to do, how to react!

She stammered on the phone,

“Whe….ee….ere..a aare you? Please tell me ,from where are you watching me?”

“That’s not important sweetheart, what is important is our conversation. Our voice and they are reaching each other and we are both enjoying it isn’t it? You know I wish I was close to you, kneel in front of you and surround my arms around your thighs and kiss them, lick them!”

“Shut up! I am ending the call now!”

“Baby, tonight when your husband makes love to you……”

Vishal did not continue and stopped talking and watched her in the binoculars watched her reactions……

Aditi was listening and said,

“Hello, hello what did you say? Continue…then what? Say it!! Hello!!”

Vishal watched her smiling and waited for her to plead, to beg…..

Aditi continued,

“Come on talk why you are not talking now? What did you say? Tonight what? Please continue? What do you want to say!!”

When Vishal found the desperation in her he spoke again,

“Sweet bhabi tonight when your husband makes love to you, when you are nude in his arms when your warm body is entwined with his body when your sexy hot boobs are stuck over his chest……”

And Vishal stopped again and looked at her facial expression… she was sweating, her heart beating too fast, her boobs moving the Tshirt up and down she was waiting for the caller to continue and asked is a desperate voice,

“Then what? Then what? why you are not completing your sentence damn it! When my husband makes love to me tonight then what say it?!”

And Vishal continued…..

“Think of me doing all that to you sweet bhabi, think of me making love to you, think of my body entwined with your hot body, think of the owner of this voice doing all that he does to you tonight, I will make love to you tonight sweet bhabi and you will enjoy it a lot and I will enjoy too… bye sweet bhabi have a great session tonight in my company……”

And Vishal cut the call whereas Aditi shivered and clutched both her legs together and felt her pussy dripping down there…….

To be continued…………………….

Casinar

Divine
Update 6 - Vishal comes back and Aditya sms

Aditi was hot, sweated and shivered at the same time looking on the road expecting Vishal’s return and thinking of the stranger who just talked to her. “Are all men alike?” she asked to herself since her husband also talks and tells her to imagine someone else and now a stranger telling her to think of him when she makes love to her husband. Anyhow the chat with this stranger aroused her and she really felt something very strange she had felt before. No man ever talked like that to her apart from her husband. She was wet and could feel it down there and needed to clean herself….

Vishal drove in the apartment yard and looked upon the balcony at Aditi who waved at him and he waved at her with one hand taking it out of the driving wheel. Other people who were on the balcony looked back at Aditi when they found Vishal waving at her…..

It was a 6 storey building and Vishal’s apartment was on the second floor. There was an underground parking for residents and there was also parking for about 30 vehicles in the yard as well. So Vishal at times parked underground and sometimes in the yard itself. Parking in the yard was normally for visitors and apartment residents usually parked in the underground.

Now since Aditi was watching him from the terrace he parked in the yard and once out of his car he walked towards the entrance of the building and looked up at Aditi again and sent a flying kiss while Aditi only put her index finger in between her teeth with a grin. Two old ladies who were looking down sent back flying kiss to Vishal and one talking in Bengali style asked with Aditi, “He is so cute, is he your husband? So cute, don’t mind I sent him flying kiss hein baby?” Aditi laughed and only moved her head smiling at the old lady from the opposite balcony. While Vishal was still walking, Aditi signaled her with her fingers making walking movements with them… that meant she asked ‘are you coming by the lift or climbing the stairs?’

It so happened that since they lived on the second floor, Vishal used to walk the stairs and said it’s a bit of exercise done instead of taking the lift. But sometimes when he feels too tired he went up by lift, that’s why Aditi asked him, so he also used his fingers to show her that he will walk up not use the lift. So as soon as he got in Aditi quickly went to the loo, washed herself and took a tissue and inserted it in between her panty on her pussy since she was wet. She was wondering why that stranger’s talk excited her that much that she got wet! That never happened to her before. She kept thinking of his words….. On the other hand while Vishal was walking up he was thinking, ‘I want to see if Aditi is going to tell me if a stranger is calling her or not. If she keeps it up to her means she is on the way I wanted her to be…..if she tells me all means that I have to work much harder to get what I want with her…….’

When Vishal got in his apartment Aditi ran into his arm and buried her face on his chest surrounding him in her arms. Her heart was beating too fast and Vishal could feel it pounding over his chest. Vishal playing the innocent asked,

“What’s wrong sweetheart? Why are you shivering and sweating? Is it a fever? Oh, you are so hot!”

But without any reply, Aditi remained idle in his hug. Her heart continued to beat fast which Vishal could feel over his chest. Aditi was thinking either she should tell him about the stranger’s call or not….. She had a strange kind of feeling for that stranger and thought who knows if the stranger is Vishal’s friend and she will create a problem among friends that’s why she believed she should keep quiet till she does not later confirm about him!

Anyhow she managed to talk to Vishal and asked him to refresh himself. After a while, Vishal took a towel and underwear and went to the bathroom to take his shower, but he took his mobile enveloped in the towel with the unregistered sim.

He sent an sms on Aditi’s mobile which read, “Hope you will remember me on bed tonight honey!” On getting the sms Aditi turned hot and perspired more looking towards the bathroom to check on Vishal, and quickly typed these words as reply, “Are you mad? Please don’t sms me, my husband is at home, thank God he is taking a shower otherwise he would have seen the sms! You will make me get troubles! By the way, what’s your name tell me please and reply immediately before Vishal comes out!”

From the shower, Vishal laughed reading the message and answered, “Sweetheart, put your cell on silent mode and keep it away from your hubby, he won’t know when I will sms you. Ok ok I will not sms when he gets out of the bathroom tell me how long does he take in there? Do we have 15 mins to chat a bit by sms? And why do you want to know my name sweety, first tell me your name then I will tell you mine!”

Aditi quickly texed back, “My name is Aditi, and okay don’t tell me your name but I am giving you a name, you will be Aditya for me okay? I will call you Aditya, and yes tonight you will be with me when Vishal will be making love to me, I will think of Aditya, happy now? Yes, he takes 15 mins in the shower, now if I am not replying you then know it that he is back. And stop smsing me please, and also tell me are you my husband’s friend and do you live in this apartment?”

So the game which Vishal had planned for tonight and had asked her to create an ex-lover for her and the name was Aditya, that name was given to the stranger and so Aditi is getting drenched in Vishal’s way of fantasy and Vishal was too happy that things were working fine for him now!

And Vishal/Aditya replied, “I am so happy getting a lovely name darling, well for now I will not tell you either I live in the same apartment as you and either I am your husband’s friend, but one thing is that today you are looking gorgeous, your boobs are too beautiful, I saw their form they are neither too big nor small but just the way I like them your nipples were hard isn’t it baby? I could see that on your Tshirt and it excited me that you were not wearing a bra….. also your thighs are very beautiful, I wished to touch and kiss them…I am longing for you honey I would love to really be on the bed with you tonight… I am getting a hard on writing these you know honey?!!”

Aditi again pressed both her thighs tightly after reading those lines and quickly replied, “You will be together on bed tonight…. But it’s sad that you know me, you have seen me but I have not, you will only be in my imagination, but for you it’s different, you can visualize me, my face, my body….. Well well, stop texting now, I have to delete all your messages…. Bye.”

To be continued in next post instantly……………

Casinar

Divine
Update 7- Hot session with Aditya in mind of Aditi

But Vishal sent another sms which Aditi read, “Please do 1 thing for me tonight baby, after the love session with your hubby/me please pretend to go to the toilet and send me a message to tell me how it was either you enjoyed me or not.. I will wait for that, okay I will not sms you now …but if you do not sms me after the session I will sms you by midnight to ask either you enjoyed it or not….”

Aditi continued looking at the bathroom door and listen either the shower is on to know if Vishal is still bathing, meanwhile glancing at her mobile. She read the last message and answered, “It’s my last sms for now, okay I will sms you after the session by 10 to 11 PM happy? Bye now please for God sake don’t sms now, thanks.”

Vishal was excited and had hard on while bathing reading his wife’s messages. The innocent, naïve wife which he tamed is learning fast and coming in the way he wanted to bring her to… He never thought she will so easily fall in….. but still he had a long way to go to make her realize what he really wanted from her, so Vishal was relieved that the beginning is good.

That night once on the bed, Vishal started biting her shoulder as soon as she got in her nightie…. She was like hungry for him that night, she bit back his shoulder and put her hand on his crotch and pressed her palm tightly over it and tried to massage it when it was still inside the underwear….. Gradually she mounted over him when he was lying flat on his back and it was the first time in the last 11 months that Aditi mounted over Vishal with her legs parted on both sides and her pussy rubbing over his dick which was still in the underwear and meanwhile she was wildly licking and biting his cheeks, neck, and ears. Then it was time for Vishal to talk, he said,

“Whom are you so earnestly kissing baby? Who am I sweetheart, I am not your Vishal, you are doing all this with another man isn’t it?”

Aditi already had Aditya in her mind and immediately responded in a quiver, “You are my ex-lover Aditya remember?” Vishal’s pleasure had no bound on hearing that, he took her tightly in his arms and licked her neck moving towards her breasts….. Aditi was panting and with opened mouth looked in his eyes like a hungry female wolf, desire and arousal was obviously visible in her eyes and Vishal were making her plead for that…. So he spoke again,

“Okay, continue licking your lover’s chest and slowly and gently move to his belly till you reach his lower abdomen then with your delicate fingers little by little move down his underwear and step by step take his dick licking it as it starts to appear…..”

Aditi started executing… she crouched over his body, her boobs hanging in the nightie with one of the straps hanging over her arm, which gave pleasure to Vishal’s eyes… Aditi lifted up her eyes now and then to look into his face then continued the execution by licking his hairy chest till she reached his belly licking it with the length of her tongue and as soon as she reached his underwear to Vishal’s surprise she did not move it but put her mouth on his hard erect cock which was still in the white underwear, that is she took the dick together with the underwear into her mouth….. Vishal groaned on that move of hers and whimpered with a gasp and held her head whispering, “oh yeaaaaaah babyyyyyyyy wow you are adorable sssssshshshshhhhssssss” Aditi looked up at him and then with her delicate fingers she started moving down his underwear…… slowly, steadily the underwear started going down to let the tip of Vishal’s dick appear and immediately Aditi passed her tongue on it while Vishal enjoyed the immense pleasure…….

When the underwear was thrown down on the floor, Aditi shook her head to get her hair to her back, then looked at Vishal desirously and bent over his cock holding it in her lovely delicate hand… before she took it in her mouth Vishal talked again in whispers and moan like voice, “Where is your husband darling, I am your Aditya on the bed with you, nude, you are holding my dick in your hand what if your husband comes in?”

Aditi answered in a hiss, “He is doing overtime and will be back after midnight, let's seize this golden opportunity sweetheart and stop talking only feel it, I can’t wait anymore…..”

Vishal was so happy that Aditi was responding exactly as he wanted in the sexual game….. he was so much happy that he could not resist and as soon as Aditi took his dick in her mouth pre-cum dropped on her tongue which she licked and looked up in his face saying, “Its salty hmmmm why so fast? Hope you do not cum before I am pleased! I badly need it, you have to please me control yourself, baby, please….” Vishal grasped the bed sheet in both his fists and clenched his teeth in a groan and tried to move his hip pushing his dick deeper in her mouth…..

Now, what was happening in Aditi’s mind? Was she really visualizing another man or was she feeling her Vishal with her? No one could read a woman’s mind…Vishal was thinking and tried to read her but was unsuccessful….. soon Aditi left his dick and was up to take his mouth in hers into a hot sexy kiss while she parted her legs and with a hand held his dick and introduced it to her hole and she moved her hips to feel the cock sliding deep into her… She gave a sharp moan and whimpered over Vishal’s body enjoying his dick doing to and fro into her….. She was so eager and aroused that only within 2 minutes she started giving moans in between gasps and shouted with sighs and gripe, “uuhhhhhhh sssssshshshshssssssss Oh my Gooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad I am cumming baby yes get it deep into me its so goooooooooooood aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh yessssssssssssss I love it honeyyyyyyyyy yes.. yes yes aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh……”

When she was shouting with moans Vishal surrounded her body tightly in his arms and kissed her deliciously and murmured in her ears, “call me Aditya, say ‘aditya put it deeper in me…..’ say it, honey…” Aditi was getting completely lost in ecstasy and repeated after him loudly, “Yessssss Aditya give me more, put it deep into me its wonderful Aditya Love you baby….you are so gooooooooooooood aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!”

Both were pleased and she lay over him panting, sweating, sucking his neck with her eyes closed……. Vishal thought, “did she really feel another man fucking her??”

After a while, she said, “I need to go to the loo…” And she went in with her cell and smsed Aditya,

“You are wonderful honey you made me very happy, you put it deep inside me and I will want it more and more from you honey, bye good night, sleep tight, kiss you hot baby” And she switched off her cell after the message was sent!!”

Vishal read her message and was shocked and asked himself, “Is she my own Aditi who wrote this? She got pleased with someone she does not even know?!

To be continued………………..