• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Tricking Seema (Rahul's mother) to ashram.

Should Rahul trick Seema?

• Total voters

Rajeshhhhhd

Guruji: Beti, Please come and sit.

paste upload

Seema: Namaste Guruji. (Seema is little tensed about the place as she is an alone women in the room. For her it is very weird that she is alone in a new place with complete strangers. She doesn’t know what to expect in rituals too)

Guruji: Namaste beti. Did you find your room comfortable? Any problems with facility here?

Seema: No Guruji, It’s comfortable. (Seema replies looking down)

Guruji: Ok Beti, I hope you are ready for the rituals. I hope you know about incubus power and its danger related to it. The Incubus is a very strong demon. You need to be very careful beti. The danger is always there now and also the danger to your husband and son too.

Guruji talks in utmost compassion and Seema eyes starts getting wet, she finds it hard to control her emotion.

Guruji: What happened beti? Why are you crying?

Seema: (almost on the verge of crying) Guruji, I have never done anything bad to anyone. Why is this demon behind me? What did I do wrong to him?

Guruji replies calmly

Guruji: Beti, Does any evil person thinks before doing bad things if the person is good or bad?

Seema was crying and siting in silence.

Guruji: Incubus is a demon which is a very old entity and has been in this world from thousands of years... It has always taken advantage of the women it liked. For achieving its lust it will destroy the family of the particular women. It is so powerful that it cannot be controlled by any human.

Listening to that Seema starts crying more.

Seema: Guruji, my husband said that you can save us.

Guruji: I can only save your family for some time but eventually incubus will have it way. Incubus needs to be satisfied, slowly and systematically

Seema: I didn’t understand Guruji, what can I do? I came here to save my family from the demon and you are the only hope I have.

Guruji: I cannot harm incubus in any way beti but I can communicate with it and we can work our way through it. It doesn’t like to be convinced by humans but we will definitely try. For incubus lust is the only world for it. It just wants to have sex with the targeted women, that’s it.

Seema: (Seema still weeping and more scared) Guruji please save me. You are like my father. Please don’t say we will try. I don’t know any other way to save my husband and my son. Guruji please save us. (Saying that she falls flat on the floor with both the hand doing namaskar towards Guruji)

The three boys were watching and listening all the conversation between Seema and Guruji.

Guruji: Beti, Please don’t cry. We will do everything possible for saving your family.

Seema gets up and sits again.

Guruji: Remember beti, the path to save your family is not easy. You need to go through hell for that. Always remember incubus is not a human, it’s a supernatural entity. We have to work with it and finally hope that one day it will leave you and your family. I will find out what it want and we will negotiate with this entity.

Seema: I am ready to die for my family Guruji. I am ready to walk on fire (Seema wipes off her tears and speaks with determination)

Guruji: Don’t worry Seema, you can go to your room now and rest and can come back in the evening at 8 pm

Seema gets up from the floor

Seema: Ok Guruji (Seem starts walking out of the room)

Suddenly Guruji calls seem again.

Guruji: Beti, you cannot wear outside clothes here. You need to wear ashram sterilised clothes, Incubus is attracted towards the smell of the women. So you cannot wear this. You need to wear the clothes which is washed with special ingredients from ashram. So that you don’t attract more incubus unnecessary.

Seema gets frightened listening to more incubus.

Seema: Ok Guruji but I don’t have any other clothes to wear except this.

Guruji: Ok, you can do one thing. You can give this clothes which you are wearing to my disciples.

Guruji looks behind to the boys sitting.

Guruji: beta, you guys need to take her clothes from her and burn it so that it doesn’t leave any fragrance for the incubus. Also call the maid here for a second.

All the three boys agree by nodding their head to burn the clothes and one of the guys gets up and goes out to call the maid.

Soon he comes back with the maid.

Guruji looks at the maid and tell her to give a spare clothes to Seema.

Seema looks at the maid who is very thin and lean. She assumes how her clothes can fit her. Seema is naturally a busty women with a thick bottom, she was assuming how the maid’s clothes fit into her.

Seema: Guruji, I don’t think her clothes will fit me.

Guruji looking at Seema’s chest.

Guruji: I know beti, I am not blind (Guruji starts laughing loudly)

Seema looks down getting shy for raising such a foolish statement

Guruji: We don’t have any other clothes beti. You have to adjust with this. If you can get some clothes on body that’s enough beti. Anyway I am like your father and my disciples are like your son. All the three are similar to your son age. So no need to be shy here beti.

Seema gets emotional listening to Guruji as he tries to make Seema comfortable.

Seema: Ok Guruji

Guruji: Beta, if you need anything you can speak to my disciples. They will be like your bodyguard from now on. They will be staying in the same house in different room. They know how to handle the incubus in case it comes near you. We shall start the pooja in the evening. Now you can leave.

Saying that Guruji closes his eyes and starts meditating again.

Seema comes out of the room and starts speaking to the boys.

Seema: Hi beta. My name is Seema. What is your name?

Boy: Hi, my name is Ramu (points out to his other two) this is Dileep and he is Bhuvan.

Reactions: MonicaRastogii

MonicaRastogii

Dear, I register on this website to appreciate your wonderful writing. Please keep it up and post frequent update. Thanks for great writing.

Rajeshhhhhd

Thank you so much friend. I am honored.
I have a small update written but it will be of no use if i update that small piece. i still have not figured out pics for the post and also its very small update. without pic it will not be a good update.
tomorrow is Sunday i can give a very big update. Please be patient, tomorrow will have huge story covered.

sorry again friend. I will not disappoint you friends