• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Tricking Seema (Rahul's mother) to ashram.

Should Rahul trick Seema?

• Total voters

Devil’s

Thank you. More updates are coming on the way.

But i feel that reaction is very poor now. Am i going wrong somewhere?
There is nothing wrong in your narration. I personally believe that this is one of the best story I have ever read.

Last edited:

Rajeshhhhhd

Karamchand goes inside the house and tells Seema about the opportunity in Oman and his conversation with baba. Initially Seema gets very happy to know that her husband is going to foreign country for work but then she is reminded by the thought that she has to go to Rampur alone.

Seema: How shall I go then? I am really scared to go alone to Rampur. (Seema hugging Karamchand from behind)

Karamchand: You don’t have to go alone, take Rahul with you.

Seema: But you said that the pooja is little different and should not to be seen by young kids like Rahul.

Karamchand: Yes but we have no choice now. Also Rahul will be away from you as you cannot meet anyone.

Karamchand explains ashrams rule and regulations to Seema, which Seema gets really shocked and worried.

Seema: How can I stay there without talking to you on phone or staying away from Rahul?

Karamchand: We do not have a choice Seema. This step of yours will keep me safe from demon and will keep you away from the demon and anyway I will not be in India so you and Rahul will be alone here. Instead of here you both will be staying safe in the ashram. Anyway I trust ashram more than our neighbours.

Karamchand always used to hate his neighbours. As he felt that they used to watch Seema in a provocative ways.

Seema: Ok, as you say. I hope I will be safe from that demon.

Karamchand: You will be. Just follow Guruji order. Saphera baba told me that Rampur’s Guruji is guru of Saphera baba. So he must be a great personality. We are lucky to have him actually.

Seema gets emotional and agrees to go Rampur with Rahul as she had no choice left and also if she denies then Karamchand will get mad at her.

Seema: we need to tell Rahul about this then. We can’t hide it.

Karamchand: We cannot tell him about the incubus demon.

Seema: Why?

Karamchand: What are you going to say? You will say incubus is trying sexual ways on his mother?

Seema feels awkward.

Seema: Ok, then what do we tell him. He might say no to Rampur. You know him. He will not listen to anyone.

Karamchand: Why will he not listen? I will call him.

Karamchand calls for Rahul loudly and in no time Rahul comes to living room to see his parents.

Karamchand: Rahul, I am going to Oman with work, I don’t know in how many days I will be back.

Rahul gets happy knowing that his dad will not be here for some time and he can come home late and there will be no one to irritate or yell at him.

Rahul: Ok papa.

Karamchand: You mom will be going to Rampur for some pooja. She will be there for a month or two and you will also go with her.

Rahul is astounded by listening that.

Rahul: why pooja? That too for one month? And what will I do there?

Karamchand: It might be more than one month too. And I am not asking you. I am telling you. No need to carry your phone there. It’s not allowed.

Rahul gets irritated listening to his dad but has no choice but to agree, as he is really scared of his dad.

Rahul: Ok

Seema shows eye signals to Rahul to calm down while packing her bags. She didn’t have any clothes with her because of robbery and also she is not supposed to carry the clothes. So she carries two set of clothes what she has. A saree which she will wear while travelling and other one is white salwar which she took from her neighbour.

Karamchand looks at Rahul who is still in the room.

Karamchand: You also go and pack your bags.

Rahul goes to his room and starts packing his bag thinking where did he got stuck in this pooja and ashram.
He is very irritated by his dad, he was thinking that his dad is going out of country and while going he made Rahul’s life hell by sending him to random ashram. He thought he will inform his friend about his family’s sudden plan or else he was worried that his friends will think otherwise, so it’s better that he at least tell them.

Rahul takes his phone and pings in their group about him leaving for Rampur. He doesn’t mention anything about ashram. He looks in the group and notice that none of his friends are replying back.

He thinks probably they are angry with him. He keeps his phone and goes to sleep so that tomorrow he can leave to Rampur with Seema.
The message is received by all three friends in the group. The message from Rahul just innocently gives a confirmation that the plan is successful. And his friends are sleeping tonight with erect dicks with excitement.

Rajeshhhhhd

Next Morning Rahul and Seema gets ready for their journey. An ashram car comes to pick Seema and Rahul to their destination. Seema starts crying while saying goodbye to her husband as Karamchand too will be going to Oman next morning and there will be no communication between the two. The phones are also not available in Rampur as mentioned by Saphera baba.

Seema: Please take care of yourself there.

Karamchand: I will and you please focus on the pooja and finish this problem which has arisen.

Seema: I will do the pooja with all my devotion.

Karamchand: Seema please don’t fail in pooja as my life and family’s future is in your hand. I know you will be alone and as Saphera baba mentioned that pooja will be weird but please be ready for everything. Remember Saphera baba is doing so much for us. We need to do our part. Saphera baba’s blessing is with both of us.

Seema: Ok. I promise I will not fail in pooja.

Karamchand then looks at Rahul and says.

Karamchand: Don’t break any rules in ashram. Please behave. If I get any complaints regarding you, then once you come back. I will take your case.

Rahul just keeps his mouth shut thinking that his father has put him in this boring ashram and on top of that he is threatening him.

Rahul: ok. I will not give any complaints.

Saying that they sit in the car and take off from their home to the destination.