• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Vengeance ~ Revenge is sweet [ᏚᎩᏚᎢᎬᎷ]

Who are your two favorite male characters in this story?

• Total voters

Neerav

Hey everyone! I promised to post update 84 on September 5th if update 83 got 150 likes, and you all really did it :catfacepalm:

Let’s pretend we didn’t notice that _ABHAY_Smarty_ might have a few alias accounts in the mix :catshrug:

Since we hit that target, I’ll be posting update 84 on September 5th at 11:30 PM :yo:

Alright, I have a question for you all! How would you like future updates to come?

Here are three options:

1) Target-Based:- Let’s say we go with the target! For this arc, the like target will be 120 likes :declare: Once we hit that target within 48 hours, I’ll post the update.

But keep in mind, if we reach the target late, the update will be late too :approve:

2) Scheduled:- We’ve been using a schedule system, so you know how that works :dazed:

Just a heads-up: having a scheduled date doesn’t guarantee the update will be posted on that day :monkahmm:

I set the date based on when I plan to post, but things can come up! So please don’t blame me if there’s a delay :dazed:

3) Mood-Based:- This option is all about my mood! I might post updates every day, or it could be weeks between posts.

Just a warning: I can be pretty lazy :catsleep: so I’m not always in the mood!

So, which system do you think would work best for updates?
20240820-043159-0000.png
1st one

A users

Hey everyone! I promised to post update 84 on September 5th if update 83 got 150 likes, and you all really did it :catfacepalm:

Let’s pretend we didn’t notice that _ABHAY_Smarty_ might have a few alias accounts in the mix :catshrug:

Since we hit that target, I’ll be posting update 84 on September 5th at 11:30 PM :yo:

Alright, I have a question for you all! How would you like future updates to come?

Here are three options:

1):- Let’s say we go with the target! For this arc, the like target will be 120 likes :declare: Once we hit that target within 48 hours, I’ll post the update.

But keep in mind, if we reach the target late, the update will be late too :approve:

2)- We’ve been using a schedule system, so you know how that works :dazed:

Just a heads-up: having a scheduled date doesn’t guarantee the update will be posted on that day :monkahmm:

I set the date based on when I plan to post, but things can come up! So please don’t blame me if there’s a delay :dazed:

3) Mood-Based:- This option is all about my mood! I might post updates every day, or it could be weeks between posts.

Welcome:welcome1::flowers::flowers2: Salty~Otaku BHAI and Thanks for starting earIy.:vhappy1::vhappy1:
I think first option🤔Target-Based🤔🤔: wiil be more better than other option.🫠👍
But please not INCREASE more than 120 likes till end of this arc.:thank_you::thankyou:

Last edited:

Akil

Here are three options:

1) Target-Based:- Let’s say we go with the target! For this arc, the like target will be 120 likes :declare: Once we hit that target within 48 hours, I’ll post the update.

2) Scheduled:- We’ve been using a schedule system, so you know how that works :dazed:

20240820-043159-0000.png
Just the way you want bro don't be much late 😉

The_dark_mind

Here are three options:

20240820-043159-0000.png
Bro Target based is good
I prefer target based

blackblood

Bhai all in one
Kyunki kabhi kabhi target complet nahi hota aur kabhi kabhi target bahot jaldi complete ho jata hai
To baki readers bolenge ki targelt complete hone bad bhi update nahi aa raha hai etc.
Schedule ke hisab se dekha jaye to aap ko bhi emergency rahti hai
First priority ham sab ki real life hai is liye har bar schedule ke hisab se hum nahi chal sakate
Aur rahi bat ki mood ki to mood accha raha to ek extra update mil gaya to bhi badhiya hai
Lekin agar mood lazy raha to upar ke dono option pe aap ja sakate ho
Mean aap all in one karake upadate dete jao vahi badhiya rahega

zamam

Here are three options:

20240820-043159-0000.png
Pehle wla best hai 🙂