• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Vihaan Aur Ashita - Bhai Behen ki kahani - Exclusively written for XFORUM(COMPLETED)

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Just finished reading both update 11&12 Casinar ji.
They are fantastic, wonderful, mindblowing, breath taking and too awesome.
You have written so beautifully that I read both of them three times. They are worth reading again and again.
Great twist, UNEXPECTED secret revealed by Ashita's father to her. And he justified why he was supporting her. Too good man. When everybody was thinking that the dad was about to be pervert and there would be now sexual interest from his part towards Ashita you gave a big BLOW with this update which no one could have ever imagined. GREAT WORK CASINAR JI. YOU PROVED ONCE AGAIN THAT YOU ARE AWESOME A WRITER.
The story now turns emotional and you are too good to express emotions in words.
The way you described Vihaan's mental torments and heart at pain is too good and touched readers' hearts.
Now left to see how Ashita handles this. And how Vihaan is going to move ahead. Seems future updates gonna be painful.
Awesome writing Casinar ji. Very much appreciated. Hats off.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

thanks you so very much for the lovely appreciative comment my dear

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Ashita's father talks to Ashita and tells her that the same thing has happened to me and what is the result of this love. Glad to know that Ashita and Vihaan got father's support. Is Ashita's decision right?
It is very sad that the person we love gets away from our eyes, the same thing was happening to Vihaan and he remembers every moment he spent with his sister. Now who can explain it, love does not diminish from afar, but grows more. It is said that the new dawn will bring a new twist in life.
very emotional update. You are writing very well casinar brother till then waiting for the next part of the story. Thank You........
:heart:

thanks very much for the appreciation Akash bro