• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Ways for men to last longer on bed

How long do you last on bed?

• Total voters
Have been experimenting different ways to last longer on bed with wife. Normally, if we had sex after many days, I would cum within 5 minutes of sex. And if we do it frequently, I would last around 8-10 minutes. But since past couple of months I have figured out a way to last around 15-20 minutes which is enough for both husband and wife to enjoy. So basically it is similar to pull out technique where the man just pulls out just seconds before he is about to cum and then squeeze the end of the penis for few seconds and then start all over again. The only modification here is that every time you start all over again, just spit some saliva in your hand and rub it on the woman's cunt. Do not put inside the cunt just rub it on the cunt and then insert youe penis inside her cunt. You'll be able to do more thrusts with this technique before you cum. Repeat this every time you feel you're going to cum. In between you can finger her or eat her cunt to give her more pleasure. I have tried this and one time I lasted 30 minutes and she absolutely enjoyed it. This technique works the best in missionary style and doggy style and is less effective when she's on top. While giving thrusts in missionary style suck her tits and she'll love it even more. Give her smooches and do the tongue play. Her moans will make you fuck her even harder.

Last edited:

rayat6969

add one more thing into it dont just go full on thrust always do like go hard then slow it down and slowly in and out like in a teasing way that way she will get the tease and u can get your breath back talk dirty at that moment specialy when slow she will b super high and she will ask u to fuck her hard and then go hard again keep on doing that i can gurentee it will add way much more time then u can imagine and once in puss dont shy away to pull it out and stuff in her mouth keep changing

naughtyishaan

Naughty and Kinky Boy
Yess.... these are correct tricks to last longer.

I go in with these tricks when punishing a pussy. But do remember the mindset and eventual goal of making a lady orgasm multiple times too. Just keep in mind to give her pleasure and don't think about getting pleasure for yourself.
Once you have that mindset you tend to do more foreplay and naughty things on her body. Like kissing her on calf and thighs, do sucking motion on her navel and juicy thighs too. The more pleasure she feel the more excited she gets.
As she is more excited she will tend to orgasm even with the slightest licking of her boobs and her cunt. Even fingering won't take long to make her orgasm early.

Doing these things your capacity to keep your chota chetan hard will also increase and slight pleasure won't feel much to you then. I have noticed that when you are bit high and thinking about something else too increases the capacity but its hard to think about something other when you have sexy lady with you.

When its time for final assualt, then do multiple things at a time like sucking her boobs with fucking her, or mauling her ass to excit her more and distract yourself from the pleasure you are getting. Removing the penis and pressing the head is awesome way to control and even giving her lovebites will help as your mind just need to divert its thought.

Now these tricks help while doing sex, but doing gym and some exercise will increase your time in long run. It's true that when you do after long time you tend to realse early but its actuall not what you are thinking. When I normally do after long time I tend to go for multiple orgasm for my self. Its like building up my dam and realising it the whole night or over the weekend. By your 2-3 time you will be at your peek time in those days. After that you will release quickly.

But then hold for few days and then go for a weekend sex with your partner. Even she will like if you go days enjoy eachothers company.

rayat6969

yes but evrything works only when your partner is also fully into u iv had sex where i had to litely do all the part where my girl was just laying which is defiantly not a good thing. on the other hand i had sex with super horny one where she was more eager to have sex with me then the opposite. as i can share only my pesonal experince here both boy and girl need to b fully invested in it. i had sex like after 2 years with this perticular one (with her first time) and it took more then an hour for me to cumm obvisly not saying i was just fucking for countinus one hour but didnt lost my erection at all. and with her only i have cummed like in just 5 minut as well cuz i had only 5 minut with her. so the main point accordinng to me is that you and your partner should b fully sexualy iinto each other with no shame or discomfert. more dirty it is longer its last i mean for me atleast

Rashmi Kumari

Princess 😊
add one more thing into it dont just go full on thrust always do like go hard then slow it down and slowly in and out like in a teasing way that way she will get the tease and u can get your breath back talk dirty at that moment specialy when slow she will b super high and she will ask u to fuck her hard and then go hard again keep on doing that i can gurentee it will add way much more time then u can imagine and once in puss dont shy away to pull it out and stuff in her mouth keep changing
This one is so sensual aslo I really enjoyed when he slow down and Just play with my body... don't be fast just go deeper and hold for moment and whisper in ear... that's make me crazy for him...

rayat6969

yes slow down say crazy things tease more make the girl ask for it then give it to her the more n more tease

Eternallover012

Yess.... these are correct tricks to last longer.

I go in with these tricks when punishing a pussy. But do remember the mindset and eventual goal of making a lady orgasm multiple times too. Just keep in mind to give her pleasure and don't think about getting pleasure for yourself.
Once you have that mindset you tend to do more foreplay and naughty things on her body. Like kissing her on calf and thighs, do sucking motion on her navel and juicy thighs too. The more pleasure she feel the more excited she gets.
As she is more excited she will tend to orgasm even with the slightest licking of her boobs and her cunt. Even fingering won't take long to make her orgasm early.

Doing these things your capacity to keep your chota chetan hard will also increase and slight pleasure won't feel much to you then. I have noticed that when you are bit high and thinking about something else too increases the capacity but its hard to think about something other when you have sexy lady with you.

When its time for final assualt, then do multiple things at a time like sucking her boobs with fucking her, or mauling her ass to excit her more and distract yourself from the pleasure you are getting. Removing the penis and pressing the head is awesome way to control and even giving her lovebites will help as your mind just need to divert its thought.

Now these tricks help while doing sex, but doing gym and some exercise will increase your time in long run. It's true that when you do after long time you tend to realse early but its actuall not what you are thinking. When I normally do after long time I tend to go for multiple orgasm for my self. Its like building up my dam and realising it the whole night or over the weekend. By your 2-3 time you will be at your peek time in those days. After that you will release quickly.

But then hold for few days and then go for a weekend sex with your partner. Even she will like if you go days enjoy eachothers company.
good