• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

What is ur dark fantasy?

Rehaankhan

I am.khan

Zeba

I have one very dark fantasy. In my fantasy sex is not inhibited by any boundaries.

Imagine, a son comes from school and tries to fuck his mom. Mon doesn't allow it, ask him to complete his homework first, only then fuck her. And on rakhi day, a sis ties rakhi on every bro's cock but allows to fuck only the one who has bought her best gift.

Lol its weird and kinda evil but its my fantasy. what's yours?
Uffff espe toh kahani likhni chahiye kisi ko

Reactions: mate4u

Sanjay dutt

I have one very dark fantasy. In my fantasy sex is not inhibited by any boundaries.

Imagine, a son comes from school and tries to fuck his mom. Mon doesn't allow it, ask him to complete his homework first, only then fuck her. And on rakhi day, a sis ties rakhi on every bro's cock but allows to fuck only the one who has bought her best gift.

Lol its weird and kinda evil but its my fantasy. what's yours?
Lund pe Rakhi, wow best view

Reactions: mate4u

cutesexywifey

My dark fantasy is my wife being fucked in her office by her boss, she has to submit to the man to save her job but secretly enjoys it

Sanjay dutt

मैं अपनी बहन से शादी करना चाहता हूं, उसके पुरे शरीर पर शहद लगा कर चाटना चाहता हूं , उसके चुत से मुंह लगा कर उसका मुत पीना चाहता हूं

Sanjay dutt

मैं अपनी बहन से शादी करना चाहता हूं, उसके पुरे शरीर पर शहद लगा कर चाटना चाहता हूं , उसके चुत से मुंह लगा कर उसका मुत पीना चाहता हूं