• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

What is ur dark fantasy?

RAAAJU

MY FANTASY IS "WATHCHING MY MOM WITH MY FRIEND INFRONT OF DAD"
ANY ONE INTERESTED TO CHAT(ONLY IN BENGALI) REGARDING THAT, PL KNOCK ME.

gaawti

Banned
This seems one of the best thread over here, sharing kinkiest fantasies without any inhibitions is the best one can do, here is once of mine:

Another thing I feel fantasy should be shared open ended, so anyone can add spice as per their taste

Me: 43 yrs
My Son Aman: Studying in 11th Std

I am at home and siddhi, aman's classmate as well our neighbor walks into the home. "uncle, Aman aae tab yeh book usko de dena", I said OK, and she puts the book on the table. I instinctively goes near her, looks into her eyes, touch her ear lobes, and without any words, kiss her on her soft lips. She doesn't move, kiss ends into a full fledged French kiss, and she just takes a step back, and with lowering her eyes, says in low voice "uncle, mummy dantengi". I again touch her earlobes, she closes her eyes, I am almost 6 feet and she is tiny miny coming to my chest only. I gently cup her ass cheek and while sucking her lips, she is shivering, but no sign of shock or resistance, this time says, "uncle, koi aa jaayega"..........

Good Night, Guys. Do tell me how was it.

• Love
Reactions: Padma Roy

Karam

My dark fantasy is that I want to have sex with my elder sister, lick her pussy until she is discharged.I have also pressed her pussy and boobs many times while she is sleeping.Many a time, narrowly escaped, otherwise I would be caught.

Padma Roy

I am shy in nature yet thrilled to experience a oceans of dark fantasy . I feel nervous same time excited when any auto driver, local goon, topori class cheap mature males rapes me with their eyes and lick their brod lips with there dirty tongue by looking at my bare back in backless blouse and deep navel in low waist saree. Yes it's extremely uncomfortable when it comes to blouse.

Anita ka samar

I am shy in nature yet thrilled to experience a oceans of dark fantasy . I feel nervous same time excited when any auto driver, local goon, topori class cheap mature males rapes me with their eyes and lick their brod lips with there dirty tongue by looking at my bare back in backless blouse and deep navel in low waist saree. Yes it's extremely uncomfortable when it comes to blouse.
My god such a dirty n n sexy fantasy.. Bare back n backless blouse with navel showing is my weekness..

Anita ka samar

My dark fantasy is that I want to have sex with my bhabhi.. Won't say its my fantasy bt yes when i see her or meet her my dick Start dancing. she always look me in a very seducing way.whenever get chance iwill fuck her in my car.nver enjoyed this moment with any ine in car.

• Wow
Reactions: Basanta Kumar

Anita ka samar

Mera flat ke niche ek lady rhti hai.. She would be somewhere 43-45 yrs bt she doesn't looks that old.. Everday btwwen 6pm to 7 or 6.30 pm tak apna chatt mai dekhta hy.. She is damn hot one.. No one can resist himself without looking her..wears always saree..sleeves backless blouse..saree aise pehnti hai ki 1 2 inch aur niche ho jae toh jannat ka nazara mil jaega..

Ab lgga hu patane mai..

Kuch aise pehnti hai saree..

c7b5f056059a572e50da8b6faa01365d
image uploading website

• Angry
Reactions: Padma Roy