Aur meri story kaha se cnp thi ye bhi bata de toh badi mehrabani hogi
Advertising another Forum or Website is not allowed.
This includes (but is not limited to): threads, user title, username and signatures.

Next year jald se jald result post karne ki koshish karengeIs ke liye mahina wait karaya

Aur kis bases par 1st prize diyafather and son
you mean baki saare reviewers aur judges galat hai 
So finally they declares vsc results and I find what I already know this not sure about hindi but english result was first decleared by me the great story 'Father and son' won first prize![]()
things never change its still xb
![]()
ye kya hai
you nuuuub .xb mein vsc kahan hota tha?? Xp me hota tha 
things never change its still xb![]()
Ye xp wala NHB nahi hai
The Lounge haj hate mat failo pyar dikhao 
I will again say vsc result was fix
Ye baat kaun bol raha haiFather and son not deserve 1st prize
cnpier