• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Widow nurse

Sabsanfa

Hello guys, my name is Anand. I am a doctor working in hospital.

I am going to write about a adultery story of me and my nurse along with other adventures.

Hope you all like it

chachajaani

Doctor Nurse affair plot has a lot of potential but sadly there are hardly any stories on it. So do post your story. True stories are always more exiting

Sabsanfa

Hello guys,here i am starting my story.

I am Anand, after finishing my degree i got a job in a village hospital which was around 240 kms from my hometown.

I got my joining order and joined on Tuesday in PHC.

Tuesday was usually a day for pregnancy checkup. Hospital was busy with pregnant women filled around with thier kids and family who came to help them.

I went in my bike casually so no one knew there that new doctor is me, who is going to join.

As i entered one nurse asked who are you, where are you going. Don't you see the line go stand in queue, get a opd token. Doctor will come late as its his first day.

She was that nurse Lakshmi around whom this story revolves.

She was in white saree, not so beautiful but good looking with dimple smile and attractive curves.

I was just standing there looking at her amd lost time.

Then came my assistant from whom i have got my quarters key. She arranged all my comfort at my quarters previous night. She cooked me food and gave me best hospitality.

She came and wished me. As i was lost i didn't notice her. Then she shook me to sense.

She: good morning sir by shaking me
Me: ha haa.. Good morning sumitha

I didn't know how to manage, just dodged her questions went inside my cabin.

She then told everyone one of my staffs that i am the new doctor. Then one by one everyone came and introduced themselves and wished me good luck.

I was still embarrassed for being standing there. Was lost in my thoughts.

Then came lakshmi

Lakshmi : good morning sir, actually i didn't know that you are the doctor. I said like i use to say to everyone. Please forgive me sir. With a fucking dimple smile.

I was just blown away with her smile, her aroma, her charm and her voice.

Me: its okay sister, it use to happen. No issues. Go and carry on with your works.

That day it just went with check up, scans and opd.
My duty timing was from 9-3 but since my quarters is within reach of my phc. I used to leave by 1.30-2.

On my first day, everyone was happy for me being there. As i used to talk nicely politely to patients and staffs.

They all liked me and till evening everyone were present in my cabin. We had lunch together. I ordered them tea and snacks. We chit chatted.

After 5, i left to my home. My assistant and her husband accompanied me to buy things needed for my home.

We did shopping, that night we three had dinner in a restaurant.

Then i retired to home.

Did Video call to my family and discussed about that day happening. Then i slept.

To be continued....