• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Wife loves both of us

Do you like this Story?

• Yes

Votes: 31 70.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Want more 💦💦

Votes: 25 56.8%

• Total voters

Rgroy97

Rgroy97

Arpita was afraid to come near me. I was in a heavy drink. I wanted Arpita to escape my anger . I searched for Arpita here and there. I went to every room. Arpita hid herself behind a sofa. She was crying for her fate. Unfortunately i watched her shade.

I hold her hair and drag her to the sofa.
Arpita- no no raghab please leave me
Me- hey sweet heart i will love you. Yes come on.
Arpita- no no not again..

I hold Arpita head and come near my head.
Me- why did she cheat on me?
Arpita- i don't know . Please leave me.
Me- no i can not leave you . Ha ha ha. I will love you . Yes bitch. I will love you.

I jumped on her and slowly touch her body. Arpita was trembling in fear. I tore her shirt. Her body had many beaten marks. This waa the result of giving me vigra and alchohol. I was fully violent. I assumed arpita as Sonali.
Me- hey sonali why you left me. Am i impotent?
Arpita- no you are a real man.
Me- then love me bitch.

I started beating Arpita. She was crying. I forcefully tear her dress and hold her neck and insert in her pussy without any romance. She was in deep pain. I fuck her in her dry pussy. It hurts her. She got no pleasure . She cried in pain. I asked her to make video . I forcefully fuck her bite her. I made torchor sex with her. I askee her to send these to Sonali. She refused. Then i started beating her . She was crying after i left. She thought to say all truth and intention to Sonali. She could not bear me anymore.

Sonali humiliated mohit again and again. Mohit could not got courage to face Sonali. Sonali laughed on mohit for not satisfying. She was always in angry mood. She threw everything on mohit in anger. Situation was getting bad to worse. Sonali waa missing me alot. She was becoming like mental patient. Doctor advised to make sure contact with me . She need double wex any how. This is her only cure. Mohit tried to reach arpita and me. Arpita took me to another city. After recent tranafer she could not make more tranafer legally.

In both sides Mohit and Arpita realised their mistakes. Arpita wanted to get rid of me. Oneday she decided to told all truth to sonali and me. She wanted to tell everyone that she is the main villian for our separation.

Reactions: Delta101
Arpita was afraid to come near me. I was in a heavy drink. I wanted Arpita to escape my anger . I searched for Arpita here and there. I went to every room. Arpita hid herself behind a sofa. She was crying for her fate. Unfortunately i watched her shade.

I hold her hair and drag her to the sofa.
Arpita- no no raghab please leave me
Me- hey sweet heart i will love you. Yes come on.
Arpita- no no not again..

I hold Arpita head and come near my head.
Me- why did she cheat on me?
Arpita- i don't know . Please leave me.
Me- no i can not leave you . Ha ha ha. I will love you . Yes bitch. I will love you.

I jumped on her and slowly touch her body. Arpita was trembling in fear. I tore her shirt. Her body had many beaten marks. This waa the result of giving me vigra and alchohol. I was fully violent. I assumed arpita as Sonali.
Me- hey sonali why you left me. Am i impotent?
Arpita- no you are a real man.
Me- then love me bitch.

I started beating Arpita. She was crying. I forcefully tear her dress and hold her neck and insert in her pussy without any romance. She was in deep pain. I fuck her in her dry pussy. It hurts her. She got no pleasure . She cried in pain. I asked her to make video . I forcefully fuck her bite her. I made torchor sex with her. I askee her to send these to Sonali. She refused. Then i started beating her . She was crying after i left. She thought to say all truth and intention to Sonali. She could not bear me anymore.

Sonali humiliated mohit again and again. Mohit could not got courage to face Sonali. Sonali laughed on mohit for not satisfying. She was always in angry mood. She threw everything on mohit in anger. Situation was getting bad to worse. Sonali waa missing me alot. She was becoming like mental patient. Doctor advised to make sure contact with me . She need double wex any how. This is her only cure. Mohit tried to reach arpita and me. Arpita took me to another city. After recent tranafer she could not make more tranafer legally.

In both sides Mohit and Arpita realised their mistakes. Arpita wanted to get rid of me. Oneday she decided to told all truth to sonali and me. She wanted to tell everyone that she is the main villian for our separation.
After long waiting time...we should hv got a big update...but nice plot !

Reactions: Rgroy97