• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Wife Puja bani Aslam chacha ki Raand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ristrcted

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Staff member
After having a good chat with lustyreenaroy Bhabhi
Hum ek niskarsh pe pahuche ki unko ab iss kahani ko aage badhane mein rucchi nahi hai....Unki fantasy bas Abdul aur Puja tak hi seemit thi

Iss kahani ko band kiya jaa raha hai
Reason :- Ye ek incomplete story ki copy paste thi. Writer ne iss kahani ko bina permission ke shuru kar diya tha aur naa hi iske original writer ko credit dena sahi samjha...

Romyraj147 iss story ke asal writer hai...

Apke liye Original story ka link nicche diya gaya hai

Link

Nabila69

Agree with you. If the secret becomes revealed, the excitement and eroticism of the story will be destroyed. So please don't let the female members of the family know it that Dev is aware of their illicit and forbidden affairs with Aslam. But let the female members know their illicit and forbidden affairs with Aslam know each other but they should not know it that Dev is aware of.
agree

Nabila69

Aaj raat me dev ko nind ki goli dekar puja jab aslam se chud Rahi hogi to neelam dekh legi aur aslam aur neelam ki nazar ek dusre se mil jaegi aslam puja ko chodna chhor kar neelam ko bahad jakar god me utha lega aur ek he bed par neelam aur puja dono ko chodega....aur dev ye sab kuch apne ankho se dekhega ...........
agree

MarkHenry

Agree with you. If the secret becomes revealed, the excitement and eroticism of the story will be destroyed. So please don't let the female members of the family know it that Dev is aware of their illicit and forbidden affairs with Aslam. But let the female members know their illicit and forbidden affairs with Aslam know each other but they should not know it that Dev is aware of.
agree

MarkHenry

Aaj raat me dev ko nind ki goli dekar puja jab aslam se chud Rahi hogi to neelam dekh legi aur aslam aur neelam ki nazar ek dusre se mil jaegi aslam puja ko chodna chhor kar neelam ko bahad jakar god me utha lega aur ek he bed par neelam aur puja dono ko chodega....aur dev ye sab kuch apne ankho se dekhega ...........
great

Natalia

agree

Natalia

Marvelous plot

Status
Not open for further replies.