• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Wife's Online Adventure in Lock down

Dungeon Master

Its not who i am underneath
Staff member
Thanks for the encouragement. I will keep your advice in mind and will try to post longer updates soon. Due to time constraint its getting difficult. However I ll try my best.
great start, keep the updates rolling man!!! Keep'em coming.

Last edited:

Sugar_acharya

Maza aa gya bhai.
By reading your story, I felt an urge to reply n praise the story, that I immediately created an account on xforum. Just so that I could praise.

I hope update will be soon

Reactions: Mastizade31

Mastizade31

Update-6
[By the time I returned from the bathroom Neha was in deep slumber. I went near her and pecked on her cheeks in order to confirm. She was indeed in deep sleep and was snoring faintly. She was sleeping peacefully and I sneaked into our guest room along with my laptop. Hurriedly I bolted the door from inside and started the laptop. My heart was racing fast in anticipation and I took no time in opening the hangout and their conversation history.]​
small_cock: So you are alone now?
small_cock: Reply na yaar. Why so slow.
small_cock: Hello….there?
dirty_fantasy: Ya, all alone. Just now he has gone to a neighbor's place to fetch cigarette.
small_cock: Ohh..Lucky me. All alone with someone else’s wife.
dirty_fantasy: Hmm
small_cock: So Neha...How does it feel while chatting intimate topics with a stranger?
dirty_fantasy: It's odd.
small_cock: But, do you like it?
dirty_fantasy: Not sure
[Definitely Neha was liking it. Still her prudishness prevented her from acknowledging it.]​
small_cock: So Neha do you enjoy sex?
dirty_fantasy: Everybody does.
small_cock: So you did it after marriage only?
dirty_fantasy: Yes
[She said the truth. She was a virgin and absolutely inexperienced.]​
small_cock: Again lucky your husband. Got a young and virgin wife.
small_cock: First night must have been very painful for you?
dirty_fantasy: Yes, It was.
small_cock: Did you bleed too?
dirty_fantasy: Hmm
small_cock: So your husband has a very big cock?
[This was again a spinner from small_cock. Neha definitely fumbled to answer this question containing explicit words. It was evident from the delay in her response.]​
small_cock: Reply Neha. Don't be shy. If you ll converse openly, then only you will enjoy it.
small_cock: Please yaar reply.
dirty_fantasy: I don't know. Maybe a normal one.
small_cock: So you are not sure about your husband’s cock size. Let me help you with it.
[Surprisingly small_cock posted his faceless nude with an erect penis. He had an athletic body with well toned muscles and his username was no match to his penis size. It was around 8.5 inch long and had very thick circumcised penis glans. Maybe he used a deceiving username to outwit his chat mates.]​
small_cock: Is your husband bigger than this?
[Neha must have felt offended seeing small_cock’s explicit nude. I expected a discontinuation of chat at this juncture. But the long trail of chat history pending for my reading indicated otherwise. Nevertheless there was a delay in response from Neha.]​
small_cock: Don't be a prude Neha. There is no harm in replying to me dear. Please reply.
small_cock: Please reply yaar.
dirty_fantasy: This is very big. He is much smaller compared to this.
[I felt a mixture of humiliation and excitement reading Neha’s reply. By the way, it was an honest answer.]​
small_cock: This is my pic. Do you like it?
dirty_fantasy: It seems to be a fake one. No one can have this big!
small_cock: It's true yaar. This is my pic only.
dirty_fantasy: I don't believe it.
small_cock: Let me show you on cam then.
[By reading this line I was shocked. I couldn’t believe how far they have transgressed in the first chat session only. My inexperienced wife could make such adventurous advances which was a huge surprise to me. But a bigger surprise was erection inside my pant. Instead of getting angry or hurt I was having a massive erection. Indeed a surprise for me.​
Before I could read further I heard some sound coming from the master bedroom. Thinking that Neha might have awakened, I rushed to the door and unlocked it.]​
To be continued...........