• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Xforum's Complaint Thread : Ask your Queries here!

thewall81317

1 functionality of forum working very slow

"Quick Reply" of the thread working vert slow.
After replying, to see new updated reply, i have to refresh the page.

and

sometime getting "502 Bad gateway" around 2.30 P.M Indian Standard Time.

rebellover

I want to write a story from where it stopped.. It's named dhadkan jise abhi abhi close kia gaya hai.. Can i do that On my id..

Last edited:

Damha

I LOVE KUNG FUUUUU!!
Staff member
Sectional Moderator
I want to write a story from where it stopped.. It's named dhadkan jise abhi abhi close kia gaya hai.. Can i do that On my id..
Agar wo ap ki story hai to sure! Lekin agar kisi aur writer ki story hai aur writer active hai to uski permission lage gi.

Damha

I LOVE KUNG FUUUUU!!
Staff member
Sectional Moderator
I can't messaging what to do
Ap ko pehle forum per 50 post karni ho gi! Uske baad start conversation ka option ap ko available ho jaye ga.

rebellover

I took his permission .. He said yes to that..
Agar wo ap ki story hai to sure! Lekin agar kisi aur writer ki story hai aur writer active hai to uski permission lage gi.

Damha

I LOVE KUNG FUUUUU!!
Staff member
Sectional Moderator
I took his permission .. He said yes to that..
Okay! Agar writer ne khud permission di hai to theek hai, Lekin start me usse credit de dena, Per yaad rahe agar writer ne kabhi bhi story waapis maangi to hum mostly uski side he le gye jis ki Original story hai :declare:

rebellover

Okay! Agar writer ne khud permission di hai to theek hai, Lekin start me usse credit de dena, Per yaad rahe agar writer ne kabhi bhi story waapis maangi to hum mostly uski side he le gye jis ki Original story hai :declare:
ok sir.. I will keep that in mind..