• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest A Virgin Boy with Dominating Maami

Adirshi

Royal कारभार 👑
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Hello everyone.

We are Happy to present to you The annual story contest of XForum

"The Ultimate Story Contest" (USC).

"Chance to win cash prize up to Rs 8000"
As you all know, in previous week we announced USC and also opened Rules and Queries thread after some time. Before all this, chit-chat thread already opened in Hindi section.

Well, Just want to inform that it is a Short story contest, in this you can write and post story your under any prefix. with minimum 700 words and maximum 7000 words (Use this tool to count word in your story. — Characters Tool) .That is why, i want to invite you so that you can portray your thoughts using your words into a story which whole xforum would watch. This is a great step for you and for your stories cause USC's stories are read by every reader of Xforum. You are one of the best writers of Xforum, and your story is also going very well. That is why We whole heatedly request you to write a short story For USC. We know that you do not have time to spare but even after that we also know that you are capable of doing everything and bound to no limits.

And the readers who does not want to write they can also participate for the "Best Readers Award" .. You just have to give your reviews on the Posted stories in USC

"Winning Writer's will be awarded with well deserved Cash prizes and another awards, Along with this A TOTAL OF 8000 RS IS GIVEN TO THE WINNERS. "and along with that they get a chance to sticky their thread in their section so their thread remains on the top. That is why This is a fantastic chance for you all to make a great image on the mind of all reader and stretch your reach to the mark. This is a golden chance for all of you to portrait your thoughts into words to show us here in USC. So, bring it on and show us all your ideas, show it to the world. For more details check Rules Thread.

Entry thread opened on 15th February and is Live now! and will remain open till 5th March 2024 11.59 pm During this you can post your story, so it is better for you to start writing your story in the given time..

And one more thing! Story is to be posted in one post only, cause this is a short story contest that means we can only hope for short stories. So you are not permitted to post your story in many post/parts. If you have any query regarding this, you can contact any staff member.

To discuss story relates topics and doubts use this thread — Chit Chat Thread

To post reviews use this thread — Review Thread

For contest rules and queries use this thread — Rules & Queries Thread

To post your Story use this thread — Entry Thread

Prizes
Position Benifits
Winner 4000 Rupees + Award + 5000 Likes + 30 days sticky Thread (Stories)
1st Runner-Up 1500 Rupees + Award + 3500 Likes + 15 day Sticky thread (Stories)
2nd Runner-UP 1000 Rupees + 2000 Likes + 7 Days Sticky Thread (Stories)
3rd Runner-UP 750 Rupees + 1000 Likes
Best Supporting Reader 750 Rupees + Award + 1000 Likes
Members reporting CnP Stories with Valid Proof 200 Likes for each report

Regards :- XForum Staff

brij1728

माँ लवर
A VIRGIN BOY WITH DOMINATING MAAMI

PART 5

Before I start the next part let me tell my readers that the text under “”xxx “” is for ladies. If boys want to read, they are welcome. Hint: The boy is alone in the room.

As soon as I left the room, I just brought the fingers near to my nose and smelled the fainted fragrance of my sweet Mami.

I went to my room, shut the door tight, and just slide down to sit in the squat position at the door. I just couldn’t believe the way I behaved in the room and actually tried to feel the softness of Mami’s body.

My mind was just flashing images in my mind like a flashback. I was perspiring a lot and felt the heat in my body I just threw my T-shirt and removed my sports trouser to feel the fresh air. I was able to see myself in the full-length mirror sitting on the floor with just underwear on me.

1000-F-148374672-IN8q-VYZgi4-Hu3-Xq-AAw43f6-Fcd-ZGv-O08-W

(Mirror is full length and is quite wide to somewhat extending in front of the bed)

The next Paragraph is for ladies to enjoy, boys can too read about masturbation.

“” I stood up and went near the mirror and was surprised to feel the stiffness between my legs. I threw my underwear and was puzzled looking at my black dick. It was throbbing very hard and thick. I have never seen myself like that.

A-naked-selfie-in-the-mirror-taking-my-huge-erection

I could see the veins throbbing in my black dick. I just stood to check its size. It was looking very big with a bit of shiny skin due to sweat. I just couldn’t stand anymore and fell on the edge of the bed with closed eyes.

I took some lotion in my left hand and brought my right hand to my nose to smell the fainted fragrance of intoxicating Mami’s sweat. I was completely lost in the thoughts of enjoying my Mami every inch with my lips, tongue, and my nose.

I took my left hand with a huge quantity of Ponds moisturizer in the middle of my palm and slowly placed it on the tip of my black dick. It felt very cold and a sense of shock ran through my thighs. I slowly engulfed my whole dick in my palm to feel the coldness.

Currently, I could hold my dick inside my hand, but the fragrance that I was smelling in my right hand was creating havoc on my dick. It started to twitch in my palm and I could sense it getting bigger in my hand with the moisturizer making it feel chilly.

I opened my eyes and looked down; I could see the white moisturizer on the tip of my dick still engulfed between the skin. I started to move my left hand down to see the red shinny tip of my dick. It looked like a pink lotus between black thick mud (black skin of my dick).

I started imagining my Mami lips on the tip of my lip. Just touching her lips on my dick and making me feel her soft lips. It was sensational for me to imagine her giving me a passionate blowjob.

Untitled

My room was filled with the odour that come from the boys’ private parts and I was smelling it mixed with Mami’s sweet fragrance and enjoyed the feeling on my dick. Suddenly I felt a bit of smoothness on my dick due to the pre-cum.

I again opened my eyes to see a drop of the pre-cum just coming out of my dick hole to the surface. I smiled and felt happy. I opened my hand to feel my dick sensually. I slide my index finger on the complete length of my dick, feeling its thick and throbbing veins slowly.

I noticed a vein coming from the tip of the dick in a zig-zag manner and the widening at the base to connect to my body. I couldn’t take any longer and just took the whole dick within my palm and started jerking too fast.

I was completely involved in the act with my eyes shut and imagining Mami’s sexy skin on her calves and her back.

Suddenly I jerked my hips up in the air and all of a sudden, I left a sensation in my dick, it burst a thick cum in the air which made me collapse back in the bed. I just slide back my foreskin to cover my dick.

The previous cum shot landed on my stomach and thigh region. As I engulfed my dick within the foreskin it started to bulge because of the cum it started to store in the gap between foreskin and dick. I felt relaxed and released my dick from my hand.

Thick cum started to flow out of the space between the foreskin and dick. I lay there for some time before pulling my sports trousers up. ““

(Girl’s part is over)

After having a relaxing sleep, I woke up. I replayed all the scenes that happen in the room and how amazing the masturbation was. I started to move towards the door and was surprised that I didn’t lock the door and it was slightly open.

I went to check on Mami. She was still sleeping with her back to the ceiling. I prepared the tea and woke Mami up for her tea. I could see a different smile on her face. But I didn’t bother myself with it. Dinner time was normal as Mama was telling us about his day. And we went to sleep.

Next day morning.

Mami came to my room to find me still sleeping. I was actually in half asleep. She came near me and sat beside me on the edge of the bed. She kept her hand on my thigh region and started to shake me. I opened my eyes to see Mami.

Mami: Wake up Ishaan, how much will you sleep?

I: Just a little more, 10 min promise.

Mami: No just get out of bed, I’m really in a bad mood today.

I: Okay Mami, on one condition.

Mami: What?

I took my index finger and directed it towards my cheek. Mami just smiled.

Mami: NOOO!!!!

I: Mami I massaged you yesterday, my hands are paining. At least you can show some mercy. (Making a crying face)

🙌🥰🙌
Awesome bro