• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest A Virgin Boy with Dominating Maami

bubun1234

A VIRGIN BOY WITH DOMINATING MAAMI

PART 2

I: (With excitement) Hello Maamiiiii…

Maami: (Assertive tone) Where were you? I was waiting for you in the afternoon. All dressed up. (Angry tone)

I: (With a sad face) Sorry Mami, we were busy seeing Mama's office. Having pizzas and snacks (smiling)

Mami: (Angry) You naughty boy. Just now your mom called me for you and asked me to not allow you to eat from outside.

Ishaan: Hehehe .... Sorry na Mami. It’s okay na.

Mami: Okay. How can I be angry with my sweet little boy? I'm just happy that you will be spending vacation with me and your Mama.

As I entered the house, I was moved into a wonderland by the fragrance that I was sensing while walking behind her. It was a strong fragrance with a sexy aroma. We chatted for some time with my elder sisters and got to know their nicknames, Myra and Kyra. House was big with everyone having their separate rooms.

We had our dinner and moved to our separate rooms as I was very tired from traveling. The next day when I woke up, Mama had already left for the office, and my sisters to their respected college for their final exam. I was alone with Mami. After taking shower I went to see my Maami.

9f641713a65c9dddf325071907a5fa0f

I was blown away when I saw my Maami in a blue gown with her wet hair. I could smell her fragrance from distance.

I: Good Morning...Maamiii... I woke up late.

Maami: Yeah, seems you were too tired yesterday. Have your breakfast its already late.

During breakfast we chatted a bit and then she left as she has to complete some household work and prepare Lunch. I went to my room thinking about her beauty and took a sweet nap dreaming about her.

She called me for lunch around 2 PM and I tried to flirt with her.

I: Mami this is so delicious. You really are a sweet lady.

Mami: Ohh!!! After serving you delicious food I'm sweet, else I'm a bad lady??

I: No no Mami, I didn't mean that.

Mami: Then?

I: You are a sweet lady but a bit assertive. Remember you kissed my cheeks forcefully last time.

Mami: Is that so, my cute boy?? That's why you didn't come on your previous vacation??

I: Hehe… No Mami, I was a bit busy and enjoying my vacation with friends.

Mami: Ohh Myra and Kyra are not your friends?? And me??

I: Mami actually I'm a bit shy around girls, but with you it's different. I feel comfortable around you, and you?

Mami: For me, you are a cute little boy, I always liked your cheeks from your childhood. (Pulling my cheeks)

I: Hehe…

Mami: No issue, with Myra and Kyra you will become friends. And they are also leaving tomorrow for their grandparents’ house. So, now you will be comfortable in this house.

I: They are going (Shocked). Then I arrived at the wrong time disturbing your vacation.

(Lunch completed)

Mami: It's not like that, I usually don't like going to my Father-in-law's house. It’s such a pressure task to visit them. Do this work that works. So normally I ask my daughters to spend time there.

I: okay Mami, seems you are lazy (teasing her to not visit her in-laws)

Mami: Don't you feel burdened??? Okay, let me see how much you help me from tomorrow onwards after they are gone.

I: For you, I can do anything (Winking at her).

Mami: Let me be the judge for that (smiling).

I stood from my chair to put the plates in the kitchen. While returning I saw my Mami stretching, I went back to my chair to sit in front of Mami. I could slightly feel her fragrance coming from the sweat under her arms. It was intoxicating even though it was not a that strong smell. I kept staring at her cute stretching face and the visible wet area of her gown over her armpits.

better-assistedneckpull

I: Mami seems you are too tired today?

Mami: Yes. I had to pack things for Kyra and Myra, wash cloths, and prepare delicious food for you.

I: Sorry Mami for troubling you so much.

Mami: Arre you are such a shy and decent guy. It’s not a big deal. I will take a rest and will be okay.

I: Okay Mami, I will also complete my nap... still feeling tired after the train journey. From tomorrow I have to help you also (smiling)

We left for our rooms. I was half sleeping, waking up for 5 mins, and turning around to go back to sleep because of tiredness. I came out of my room at around 8 PM. I saw everyone watching TV. Greeted them normally chatted about their day and then had dinner.

During dinner we had fun talking and I came to know that my sisters are going early morning around 7 AM. So, we went to sleep early today. During the morning I woke up due to the disturbance caused by my sisters getting ready to leave for their grandparents’ house. I too greeted them happy journey and an enjoyable stay before they left. My Mama went with my sisters to drop them at the airport and from there to his office. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready. While coming out of my room Mami asked me to have my breakfast and informed me that she was going for a bath.

After about 30 mins of watching TV and having breakfast, I heard Mami calling me from her room. I went to her room to find her standing in front of a mirror in her blouse and petticoat.

ff8b325269c12dc97531807aa68e762f

Mami: Ishaan come fast na, and help me tie the blouse from the back. It’s so tight, I must have gained weight. See I'm getting fat.

I: Okay Mami, I will tie the blouse, but please help move your hairs in front, I'm not able to see both the hooks properly.

✌️✌️😄✌️✌️
Nice start