• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Erotica Accidentally Accident.

Blue Bull

Live to Love
She then raised her head and looked at me. I hugged her back and kissed her, right on the lips. It was a long kiss. And it was made even longer by her. It was made wet by her. It was made warmer by her. She clenched her body into me tightly, making me feel embarrassed for my dick, which was getting hard and was almost touching her. I feared that she would sense that. I didn't want that to happen again. When we parted, she looked at my eyes.

"I'm feeling better now." She smiled.

She suddenly seemed better and energetic. I smiled too.

"You don't have to smile. I know you're not feeling that way." She said

I gestured at her queringly. She suddenly moved her hand downward and touched my groin. I was carrying a boner and it was such an embarrassment.

"Krish! You rascal!"

I smiled idiotically.

"Maybe he too wanted to say goodbye to you!"I said.

She almost chuckled.

"Oh really?"

Her gaze slowly and gradually went downward. I looked down too. It was really visible in my pants.

"You're biting your lips. Stop it." She said.

I didn't know that I was doing it. She smiled at me again and pulled my belt with her right hand. When she pulled it again, I saw her biting her lower lip.

Blue Bull

Live to Love
"What are you planning to do?" I asked.

She licked her lips, "Wait and see, Krish!"

She whispered and started unbuckling it. And once it was undone, she instantly grabbed my pants. I leaned back to the door, yet again, because I was feeling a certain level of a mental rejection, as she pushed her hand inside my pants.

She was touching me.

No matter whatever or wherever you are, it's just a matter of seconds, for a woman like Naina to take you to the edge, leaving you gasping for breath. I was merely a toy in her hand. And I loved it. I felt her soft fingers around my erection and gasped like a little boy as she pulled it out looking at Vinee and found him busy with her bag..I felt like fainting and I closed my eyes for a moment. When I opened my eyes, I couldn't see her. She was down, on her knees, in front of me, looking up. She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pulled it down to my knees. Her eyes still remained on my face.

"You wanted me to taste it, right?"

I could only moan. I couldn't even do that, as I watched her parting her luscious red horizontal lips and myself being caged by them. With her eyes still at me, she slowly moved face forward and it was going in. Then she took it out slowly from my boxer.

"It's nice. Not at all salty."

She commented with a smile.

"I've never done this in my life. Ever."

She looked at its bulbous tip and moved her hand grip a bit back and forth.

"Ugh!" I shuddered.

"But I like it. Mmm!"

She looked up again.

"Do you want me suck it Krish?"

Blue Bull

Live to Love
Had a lightning struck right on my head at that moment, I wouldn't have died. Because I was the luckiest living thing on earth at that particular moment. I can't find a better reason to justify what I was being subjected to.

I leaned even further and held onto the right side wall with my right hand covering Vinee while she moved her head back and forth, pulling my erect, sloppy, palm-length piece of meat in and out of her mouth. She had lowered her gaze at her eye level and had her complete devotion to my boner, making her lips slippery. I ran my left palm fingers through her hair without intending to disturb her in any manner, as she soon brought me to my climatic doors.

I was slowly building an orgasm. I disengaged her and made her stand and grabbed her front hillocks from her back. She turned her head and I started smooching her over her shoulder. She started moaning and I raised her saree exposing her hind globes and pinched those hard. She moaned loudly. I parted her legs slightly and lifted her left leg and placed that over the low desk by the side of the door for removing shoes.

She was not sure about my next move and as Vinee was still engaged with her handbag she pushed and started rubbing her hind bulges over my groin and I adjusted my rod and started rubbing her hind canal shifting her panty aside.

I lifted her saree from the side and caressed her love slit over the panty. OH! God. It was fully drenched. I was quite astonished seeing her horniness. I inserted a finger in her panty and triggered her powerhouse button and she moaned high, drawing Vinee’s attention. He looked at her mother and could not locate me as I was behind his mother but found my head over her mother’s shoulder and amused and started clapping without understanding anything.

Naina was a bit shocked with Vinee but relaxed again as he started playing with her handbag. I bent her slightly from her back and adjusted my height by bending my knees slightly and my mushroom head roared at her love gate.

Understanding the position she gave a mild push back but not aware of my sudden hard push and my tool head stroked directly her cervix head. She shrieked and became straight wide parting her leg on the ground and so was I.

Blue Bull

Live to Love
Vinee looked at her mother. Naina was still facing him with one foot on the low desk and other was in air wide apart and her hands were wide apart in air one up and other down to maintain the balance, my head was on her shoulder, one hand of me under her saree on her crotch, other was on her chest bulges and fully pinned on my hard member from backside.

Little Vinee could not understand anything but enjoyed her mother’s posture and started clapping. Naina was amused and I started pounding her slowly from behind simultaneously pinching and rubbing her chest grapes and powerhouse button. She enjoyed and looked at me bending her head and I grabbed her lips with mine for a tight smooch.

Quadruple attack on her love canal, powerhouse button, chest grapes and horizontal lips built in her unbearable pleasure and she broke the smooch and started moaning heavily and the storm was going to subside. We were at the exit door and I feared her moaning might attract the passers by in the corridor. Vinee was watching her mother dumbfound.

Might it be time’s errand or impact of quadruple manipulation, her moaning comes to an end with a huge shudder on her body drenching her panty completely and my loin partially. Soon I followed her path.

She smelled that and quickly disengaged her and turned my back towards Vinee and knelt down in front of me and took my neat in her mouth and started treating that well swiftly within a minute.

"I'm gonna cum Naina." I moaned.

She looked up for a moment and nodded slightly. A gesture was indeed the best form of communication. I groaned suddenly, and I shot my load into her throat, halting her movements. I was shooting my load into the back of her mouth, and I watched in sheer astonishment, her swallowing it without showing even a single moment of repulsion. I ejected my semen into her in a number of volumes, and she swallowed it all one after another. She moved her hand over it back and forth a few times to squeeze out every last drop of my cum, before allowing it to hang free.

Blue Bull

Live to Love
She then slowly pulled my pants up, zipped and buttoned it, buckled my belt, and then got up on her feet.

“May I have a little favour from you?” I pleaded and she was turned on.

“Can I have a token of love from you?” I asked again.

“Siraj, You put life in a corpse. Loved me to live. You are my savior. I have surrendered everything I have to you including my soul. I have nothing more other than my life to offer you. Do you need that?” She answered emotionally.

I embraced her tight and kissed her forehead.

“No…. no …. no. Not that. I only need your drenched panties if you like to give.”

She shied and teardrops shredded down from her eyes. Without uttering a single word she lifted her saree and put out her panty and handed it over to me looking at the ground.

I smelled that, kissed and put that in my pocket with a smile. I straightaway hugged her and kissed her eyes and lips affectionately.

Her lips had lost their charm. But it was still tasty.

Blue Bull

Live to Love
3. Conclude:

"What have we done? I've never expected this from me. Any of this. Not even in my craziest dreams."She said.

We were sitting as usual, her hand around my waist, head on my shoulder and Vinnee was in the back compartment.

"You know I had stopped dreaming, long back. But now I will have a new dream. It's You." She cooed.

I just smiled at her and kept my hand around her shoulder. I was feeling the same.

"Am I a cheap woman, Krish?" She turned her head to me again.

"Am I a cheap woman, Siraj?" She repeated not hearing me.

"No. Naina, never! Don't even think about it. And don't even think about what happened. It was an accident that happened accidentally.

“Are you ashamed of that?” I asked.

“Yes, I am….” She replied, “But in no way that matters to me anyway.” She laughed.

“But that matters to me.” I replied.

He raised her brow enquiringly.

“I am very sorry, I loaded you last night. Believe me, you made me out of control. I was not intending that. I am worried, what will happen if you get impregnated? I am feeling guilty. Will I help you in getting a pill?” I vomited my entire guilt on her.

She listened to me coolly and started in a calm and firm voice.

“Siraj, I learned from you that all our acts and moments are predestined. Do not know where it was written? But I believe your words. Our roads were designed to cross like this, and now it's time to move on.`` She paused.

“You did nothing other than caring and loving me like an obedient. You were nothing but a puppet having your strings in my hand. Whatever happened, happened on my errand and on my demand, on my will and there was nothing of yours personal.”

“I am not feeling guilty of my act then why You?” She spoke very softly.

"Do you think I am going to miss you?" She inquired.

"Don’t know. But I'm going to miss you, more than anything in my world. You will be one of the best events ever to happen in my life. Love makes you helpless. I learnt.” I replied in the air.

"Will you be able to love Karthik like you did before meeting me?" I asked her.

She thought for a few moments before replying.

Last edited:

Blue Bull

Live to Love
"I thought we were in love with each other. But now I realise ours wasn't love. It was merely a deal, known as marriage. You know, when I married him, I was convinced that he loved me. I believed it so well. But the last days with you made me realize what love is. Loving is caring. Believing. Accepting. Encouraging. You sent me to the hotel reception entrusting and encouraging me as a whole person who is capable of doing things for oneself, and at the same time you stayed out to ensure my safety. It was your caring for me, I have learnt a lot of things from you, Siraj. You turned to Krish for me, It's a sacrifice. I have already lived my whole life in your embrace, how little that may be does not matter. You taught me how to live and love. I know Karthik is a good person, I will love him even more than I did before I met you without any expectation that you also taught me.``

“In case you got impregnated with our union, how are you going to face it? You have not united with your hubby for a long time. How to face him? What will be your future? Better to have a pill. It’s not late, just yesterday.” I persuaded her.

She laughed, “Are you afraid of yourself? I may claim my child’s identity if anything happens to me later on. Do not worry, be assured, you are not going to face me in future in any way, in any case, it’s my promise. I have got what I needed from you. I am satiated fully. I lived my life to its full content. I love you. I needed your seed in me, not you. So that I have.”

“I am not worried about me. I have nothing more to lose. I am a carefree vagabond. I care about you. I am worried about your future relationship with Karthik if that happens anyway.” I uttered in a deep, caring voice.

“Thanks Siraj, for your kind concern. After the encounter with you, I care for none even if my parents. You made me capable of writing my own destiny. Don’t worry, now I can face the world single handedly.” She answered in a firm and confident voice.

I felt good. I felt a sense of relief, that I had ended up a soreness in her life and I would not be the root of disturbance in her stable life in future. I have made a naive girl self confident. I wasn't worried about me but her. And her words made me believe that we can move on smoothly in future.

But, did we?